BMW colors; BMW M Coupe '98, BMW Z4 Standard (not Premium)

I'll double check later tonight but I'm interested in your Iris Red Pearl. Nice choice of colors to collect :)

I have two BMW colors, anything that you would be intrested in?
Jerez Schwarz Metallic
Polaris Metallic

I also have those cars:
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
BMW M3 GTR '03

Hmm, I got all of the cars exept for the Corvette which really don't intrests me. Would it be to ok to ask for the Chrome for my car+paint?

I should take that Car lot list off. Lol. That is so out dated, and I don't even update it ever. According to my sources, the GTR '03 costs 309,665 CR. I'll buy you a car for ~309,665 or less.

I should take that Car lot list off. Lol. That is so out dated, and I don't even update it ever. According to my sources, the GTR '03 costs 309,665 CR. I'll buy you a car for ~309,665 or less.
Anything fun in your UCD witin that price?

Here's everything that catches my eye:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Sorry, nothing of those car is tempting enugh to give the M3 for. I got 2 pending trades so if anything else pops up just send me a PM or write here.

About the paint would the Royal Blue Metallic be fine. Color trade can be done today.

Sorry, nothing of those car is tempting enugh to give the M3 for. I got 2 pending trades so if anything else pops up just send me a PM or write here.

About the paint would the Royal Blue Metallic be fine. Color trade can be done today.

Darn, but yeah the Blue will work out fine. Send me a PSN request and we'll take care of this. 👍

I am still looking for:

BMW McLaren F1 GTR
BMW V12 LMR

Let me know what you want for them if you are willing to trade.

BMW colors i have

Montegoblau metallic
Sonora
Polaris metallic
Interlagos blau metallic
lagunaseca blau
black sapphire metallic
taiga metallic
japanrot
AlpineweiB
Saphirschwarz metallic

I also have

BMW McLaren F1 GTR
BMW V12 LMR

BMW colors i have

Montegoblau metallic
Sonora
Polaris metallic
Interlagos blau metallic
lagunaseca blau
black sapphire metallic
taiga metallic
japanrot
AlpineweiB
Saphirschwarz metallic

I also have

BMW McLaren F1 GTR
BMW V12 LMR

Name your price for the McLaren. Are you available tonight to trade? I also have an S.Vettel X1 for both of them.

I got 3 X2010s... (vettel,carbon and blue)
What else ya got?
also just checked other account got hellrot and karmesinrot

I got 3 X2010s... (vettel,carbon and blue)
What else ya got?
also just checked other account got hellrot and karmesinrot

I have a (I think its silver, I'd have to look) Formula Gran Turismo
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
The White, Standard Spec II Ford GT Race car. (Can't remember the specific name)
Ford GT40 '69 Race Car in Gulf Colors

If none of those strike your fancy, then just let me know what you want and I'll check if I have it, otherwise I'll buy you a dealer car if it's not too ridiculously expensive.

the formula Gt if its in silver or any other colour ( i have a white one and a blue one already)

sorry mate, i have no space till tuesday? Very busy on the account its on? Is that too late?

Back