BMW colors; BMW M Coupe '98, BMW Z4 Standard (not Premium)

sorry mate, i have no space till tuesday? Very busy on the account its on? Is that too late?

No, that's fine. 👍 I'll send you a friend's request before then. So, which PSN should I add?

I have a McLaren F1 GTR deal pending, but I am still looking for the last BMW to complete my collection: The BMW V12 LMR Race Car. Anyone have any offers? I can trade in around 5 hours.

Thank you to all who helped contribute to my collection of every single BMW in the game! I have a trade pending for the last one tomorrow! That doesn't mean I still won't buy your BMW paint. Now, who's got Dakargelb!?!?

Hey there,

send me a friend request and I'll send you my BMW paint when I get home from work. Have no idea what I have, but they're yours. I have some other trades pending, so will send over the next few days.

If you want to buy me a premium car in return for all my BMW paint then feel free, but it's not a pre-requisite. Premium M3 would be nice to add to my CSL and GTR road car.

Just feeling friendly today and, call me strange, but I just don't get the paint thing!

Thanks! I sure hope Dakargelb is in your mix. That would make my day. I'll add you when I am on later tonight.

I'll PM you the list that I have, and then drip feed them to you in between other trades. If I have that dirty yellow colour :sly: then I'll send that first!
1_pass_quter_dakar_small.jpg

What color M3 would you want?

I'll take a look tonight. Will let you know when I send my BMW paint list to you. cheers

PS. Do you know for certain if Dakargelb is available? It's an E36 colour and there are no E36 models in the game after all...

Last edited:
Yes. I am 100% sure it is in the game. It is in the BMW picture thread, and I have a Dakargelb M Coupe in my Portable Garage. It isn't a deal breaker if you don't have it, but one can hope. It is an ///M color available on many ///M vehicles. It was offered on the Z3 based M Coupe also, not just the E36.

P.S. I have a deal scheduled for tonight, so you will get the M3 as soon as I can send again.

Last edited:
Sorry Buddy - no Dakar yellow :guilty:

There was just black, white and a light bronze metallic colour.

Anyway, all sent - understand if you don't feel the above is worthy of an M3.

Will keep an eye out for that yellow :grumpy:

Do you still need any other colors? Or just mainly Dakar Yellow? I have a Lagunaseca Blau in my garage.

Is that the only BMW chip you have? I'll take it just tell me what you'd like. I'll take everything but Taiga Metallic.

I am also doing a deal for a couple days where I'll take a package (3-5 chips) of BMW paint in exchange for 1 chrome chip if that interests you.

Is that the only BMW chip you have? I'll take it just tell me what you'd like. I'll take everything but Taiga Metallic.

I am also doing a deal for a couple days where I'll take a package (3-5 chips) of BMW paint in exchange for 1 chrome chip if that interests you.

I haven't looked for other BMW colors, but are you just looking for M3 colors? I don't want anything for them, i'll just help you out and send them to you.

I haven't looked for other BMW colors, but are you just looking for M3 colors? I don't want anything for them, i'll just help you out and send them to you.
Awesome thanks. Add me to PSN and I'll approve the request as soon as I am on PSN again (sometime this afternoon.)

EDIT: Sorry forgot to answer your question. M3 and M colors are top priority, but yes, I will take any BMW colors.

Awesome thanks. Add me to PSN and I'll approve the request as soon as I am on PSN again (sometime this afternoon.)

EDIT: Sorry forgot to answer your question. M3 and M colors are top priority, but yes, I will take any BMW colors.

Okay man, look forward to it. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Hey man, thanks for my little present this morning - much appreciated!

No Dakargelb in this morning's delivery :indiff:

No problem Carlos! :)

I am now looking for another color:
Phoenixgelb Metallic
ShowroomM3BMW01PheonixgelbMetallic.jpg

5223666865_85b1beb4a9_z.jpg

PM me if you have it or post here!

I finally got Dakargelb! Thank you! Keep 'em coming, and also be on the lookout for Phoenixgelb Metallic.

Is it Alpineweiss or Alpineweiß? I have Alpineweiß already, but if it is Alpineweiss I'd be interested. Same thing, but different name. I already have the other 2.
I, unfortunately, just sold my last matte paint (light blue) for Dakargelb.

Last edited:
Back