BMW colors; BMW M Coupe '98, BMW Z4 Standard (not Premium)

Not so much "standard" BMW colors, mostly ///M colors. Thanks for the offer though.

Last edited:
Wow. How did you acquire that? What do you want for it? I can do a chrome if you'd like.

i'm not sure lol, just checked my std car list to see if I had any bmw's in that colour and I didnt, I guess its from the Daily log in bonus?

I actually have it twice lol.

I have chrome and I have all the mattes, what else can you offer?

i'm not sure lol, just checked my std car list to see if I had any bmw's in that colour and I didnt, I guess its from the Daily log in bonus?

I actually have it twice lol.

I have chrome and I have all the mattes, what else can you offer?
Chameleon Orange color change? What do you want for both of them?

hmmmmm

not really after paint.

What are my chances of getting a Nascar?

(Yes I know but hey, don't ask don't get!) And you seem to really want this paint

You drive a hard bargain. The only NASCAR I have is the gamestop DLC which is ungiftable, and I really don't think 2 paints are worth buying a NASCAR. Are there any "cheaper" cars you'd like? I have every single BMW in the game, some of them up to 4 times. Any BMWs interest you?

You drive a hard bargain. The only NASCAR I have is the gamestop DLC which is ungiftable, and I really don't think 2 paints are worth buying a NASCAR. Are there any "cheaper" cars you'd like? I have every single BMW in the game, some of them up to 4 times. Any BMWs interest you?

I know sorry lol, personally i've paid 1.7m for chrome before! :ouch:

500k is the cheapest car i'm still on the look out for (see my sig), I seen on a earlier post you were looking for 5 of each paint?

I can do 5 paints (this Pheonix one) for 1 Nascar?

It's hard to tell from your list what you want for around 500,000. List a few, and I can tell you if I have one.

I'll do both Phoenix paints +3 other paints for a 500,000 car that I already own. I don't really care what the price is if I already own it. I just don't want to have to waste my credits. I'm sure you understand.

I have a Zonda C12 if that interests you.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell from your list what you want for around 500,000. List a few, and I can tell you if I have one.

I'll do both Phoenix paints +3 other paints for a 500,000 car that I already own. I don't really care what the price is if I already own it. I just don't want to have to waste my credits. I'm sure you understand.

I have a Zonda C12 if that interests you.

Can you get the AJ Allmendinger Nascar? (Ford) stock and zero miles? *posted before I read your post*

Just send me your PSN and i'll send 1 for that chameleon Orange, I cant be bothered to keep posting.

you win!

Can you get the AJ Allmendinger Nascar? (Ford) stock and zero miles? *posted before I read your post*

Just send me your PSN and i'll send 1 for that chameleon Orange, I cant be bothered to keep posting.

you win!

You snuck an EDIT in on me.

Thanks. PSN is TopGearJB007. I'll be on shortly.

Last edited:
Thanks, priesty_lfc for a smooth transaction. All I need now are 2 more M Coupe '98s to put Dakargelb and Phoenixgelb on. I can trade a car tonight for one in any color.

Good Question. Something to make it worth my while. I am currently looking for any interesting cars and race cars.

I am going back to college on Monday, so I will be closed on weekdays until further notice. Thanks to all who have traded with me!

Latest Posts

Back