BMW M Coupe '98 + Estoril Blue

• Thread starter John_Mono
  • 13 comments
John_Mono
John Mono
Would like to acquire a BMW M Coupe '98 standard car please. I'm looking for an Estoril Blue car, but any colour will do and then I can go hunting for the paint chip elsewhere!

Let me know what you'd want to trade for.

Cheers :)

I have the car unsure on colour (does it matter if its tuned?)can send tomorrow if you send fr to zegolfman.

Do you have a picture of Estoril blue i will send a mint (0/0/0) car and if i can find a similar paint i will send that.

I don't have a photo of it in GT5, but this is what the combination looks like IRL.

Even just the car would be a huge help. Thanks!

7197590018_f1e814dded_b.jpg

Ok i will send a few different blues as i dont know if that actual colour is in the game but i deffinately have the car.

Send FR to fisho_man with a note explaining, you can have a few chips of Estoril Blue.

No problem.

Where do you get that from.

I don't recall where from mate...I'll have a squizz when I'm back on that account and let you know.

Checked: Looks like the M Coupe '98 comes in Estorilblau, and the Caterham Fireblade comes in a Estoril Blue.

Last edited:
Have a chip of the Estorilblau Metallic which is the iriginal chip for the M Coupe, sent.

Thanks so much Frenzal that's fantastic! I'd noticed that the first Estoril Blue didn't look quite right, but I've now noticed that you're right - it's not listed under BMW.

This will look much better :)

Back