BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
Well in theory I'm interested in the series but the time seems to be horrible for scheduling including for our race steward. I just can't be racing that close to the USF game when people will be coming over beforehand. Would be really rude of me. And next weekend I'm driving 2 hours south for my dad's b-day, so can't next weekend either. But in the future I am interested, if the series continues on.

Would appear not...

We've really got one of two options here, either this just closes down or someone takes over running it so the time can be changed to Saturday nights (which I'll miss since I sleep in Sundays...).

So, where to from here?....

Judging by interest level, I'd say it be best to close the series. Sadly. I had fun on Fuji though. 👍

Judging by interest level, I'd say it be best to close the series. Sadly. I had fun on Fuji though. 👍

I have to agree. I don't think I'll be seeing much interest in the future of the series. And I had a blast on Fuji as well 👍

It is looking that way unfortunately...I'd say the time posted in the OP would've scared a few off the idea. Thanks anyway guys for showing and having atleast 1 race (damn online connection problems :grumpy:), much appreciated.

It is looking that way unfortunately...I'd say the time posted in the OP would've scared a few off the idea. Thanks anyway guys for showing and having atleast 1 race (damn online connection problems :grumpy:), much appreciated.

No problem Mitch ;) So I guess rename this series Closed?

Let's hopefully try something else in the near future. It was fun racing with all you, I hope too race ya again.

What do you guys think about spot races instead of a full series? I can host races at about 9EST some Saturdays and I would like to race using this format. Also, if we do do spot races I'd like to do proper 2+ hour enduros, thoughts?

I'm planning a race for weekend after next, 2 Hours of Monza to be held on Saturday at 8PM EST.

What do you guys think about spot races instead of a full series? I can host races at about 9EST some Saturdays and I would like to race using this format. Also, if we do do spot races I'd like to do proper 2+ hour enduros, thoughts?

I like the idea 👍

Back