BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
Sorry guys slept in! Anyone still up for some racing for fun/practice?

I'm guessing Mitch did also?

I'm up for it. But ConDogg already set up a room but no one other than me showed up. Mitch was even online at the time.

EDIT: Tried the M5, and it's pretty good. It slips constantly exiting a corner but tuning out the LSD solved that problem a bit.

Last edited:
Slept in too. ;)
I forgot. Please alert me when there's an upcoming race, then I'll get up. Sorry for missing it.

I'm interested in this as for once I can actually make the time! Also love endurance races like this and the settings!

PSN: TomM_F1
Class: GT2 I would prefer but don't mind
Car: Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 - Is this okay as I'll have to limit it by 9bph?*

* Now it appears my car was 7 bhp under the limit even though everything was stock and it was fresh from the dealer I think so scrap what I said about limiting it.

Last edited:
Well....firstly to explain my absence. 2 day unplanned weekend benders are fun but they also get in the way of hosting races, I'd have posted to inform everyone here of what was going on but I haven't had internet access all weekend. And before you say 'but you've been online on the PSN this weekend!" I haven't, my brother has. It's set to automatically log in and as such he's been playing GT5 this weekend and that's why my PSN has been logged in.

I've heard about the hurricane currently on the US east coast and I understand it'll affect some people in the series (possibly) so we'll have one more preseason race that I'll host before we then start the season.

Aqua F1, you're allowed to limit the power as much as you need to meet the power limits 👍

Aqua F1, you're allowed to limit the power as much as you need to meet the power limits 👍

That's good. I didn't want to limit a car from around 550bph to 500bph as that feels like cheating to me. Glad I went with this one though, I think I love this car! :sly:

I was there early Saturday morning ready to race. I got some extra practice in and have gotten my Nissan to the 1:55s.

This weekend at the normal race time (1 hour after room open, check OP) we will be doing Grand Valley, see you there.

I want to make it but the race time is dangerously close to the USF/Notre Dame football game and ALMS race (prolly be switching between). Game is at 3:30 which seems a safe distance, race is sometime after 4 I think, but also have to eat between that time and I know how things get lagged with 16 people racing and some showing up late. How many hours do you think the race will go for? Couldn't find it in the OP.

Donno about this series, kinda have an obligation to another series beforehand and this seems like it'll run over the start of that. Hopefully not. But if it does, I'll just have to resign. Till then I'll try to race.

It's starting to seem I've got an excuse every weekend so far to miss the races....sadly though I'll be travelling up to Bundaberg to visit my grandfather with my brother and father as the old guy is on deaths door.

Anyone willing to step in and host? I'll PM details on hosting the session to whoever puts their hand up.

It's not that, it just seems like everytime I have no weekend plans someone else makes something up for me (last weekend was a freebie). Driving me nuts missing races....

It's not that, it just seems like everytime I have no weekend plans someone else makes something up for me (last weekend was a freebie). Driving me nuts missing races....

I think I gifted you that freebie. It contained probably a tuning item and the other I'm not sure. And it wasn't really because of that. I sent it because I thought it would be funny if I did, and I was kinda bored during that time :P

I mean the 2 day bender I had last weekend, I didn't have to spend a cent to cause some damage to my liver...haha

But yeah, got that freebie you sent in that time too.

Oh wow, turns out I'll have to pull out the league now. Got things coming up at that time :/

It's starting to seem I've got an excuse every weekend so far to miss the races....sadly though I'll be travelling up to Bundaberg to visit my grandfather with my brother and father as the old guy is on deaths door.

Anyone willing to step in and host? I'll PM details on hosting the session to whoever puts their hand up.

I could host. I have a pretty good connection. And sorry for your grandfather.

Sweet man, I'll PM you in a bit.

We'll see how he goes...I'm not up to scratch on the latest but he's been in hospital for a combined period of 4 months just this year (about 6 or so seperate times he's had to go in) and it's starting to look more and more bleak :(

Goodluck for this weekend guys, I've PM'd elite the details for the race. Nurb GP/F 30 laps (unless you guys decide otherwise 👍).

I am going to have to drop out as well. It's beginning to appear that the only free time I get any more is Saturday nights....

Goodluck for this weekend guys, I've PM'd elite the details for the race. Nurb GP/F 30 laps (unless you guys decide otherwise 👍).

Nevermind, Mitch. I don't think I'll show up. I'll maybe be busy on Saturday..

Back