BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
GT1-

1. PSN; freshseth83/ CAR; Nissan R390 Road Car

GT2-

1. PSN; daibaspeed / CAR; Ferrari F40 '92

The big question is will this race interfere with road america. Because if so I'm out on this one, especially since it's preseason. Don't think I'm going out of town now, but I still would rather not miss the real-life race :)

EDIT: race is at 3:45 EST so even with some delaying about (there always is) watching the race start should be fine. So, potentially...

GT1-

2. mockinbird00000/VW Nardo (can't seem to ditch this car...nothing I've driven compares in corners)

GT2-

I may not be able to race after all. Depends on departure and arrival of the amusement park I'm going to tomorrow. (Saturday) I'll show up if I happen to make it in time.

Alrighty, I'll be racing afterall.

2am Aus EST
12pm(midday) US EST
5pm Britain ST

Will be the time the room opens, racing 30 mins after that.

GT1-

2. mockinbird00000/VW Nardo (can't seem to ditch this car...nothing I've driven compares in corners)
3. gtamann123/SLS AMG '10 Obsidian Edition :D

GT2-

GT1-

2. mockinbird00000/VW Nardo (can't seem to ditch this car...nothing I've driven compares in corners) OUT
3. gtamann123/SLS AMG '10 Obsidian Edition :D

GT2-

1. PSN; daibaspeed / CAR; Ferrari F40 '92 OUT

So, Seth and me are the only ones showing up??

Argh....once again something has popped up that'll take me away from the action....would appear I'm now going to be watching real racing at Willowbank. Turns out the V8 Supercars are racing here this weekend so I'm getting dragged along. Sorry guys, looks like someone else is going to have to host afterall. Good luck and have fun 👍

I might make it to the race. But I didn't really tested much cars, and so far, I didn't find a production that matched my driving style. The SLS did but not much. Maybe I'll try the Corvette..

lol same number as this morning :P

Well, It's the majority of the people available around the race starting time to decide to cancel or postpone the race. And my decision is to postpone it to tomorrow, at 12 Noon US EST.

EDIT: It's 9 now. Should I open a room or no?

Last edited:
Soooo....where is everyone?

Mitch?

If you were talking about tomorrow as in Monday then no I can't make it because of class.

Okay well I can't stick around any longer. I'll catch you guys for the next race.

Last edited:
12 PM is the race time for Mini Challenge. :scared:
But currently we're going to work out another race day/time. So hopefully it won't clash with this one. I really want to participate in this. Oh, and since we're still in pre-season, I might change car.

Latest Posts

Back