BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
Ohhh... ok. I might stick with the F40 actually. The only other car I'd want to drive is the McLaren F1. Which is taken...

Can you say sleep in?.....

Sorry guys, my bad on that. The problem we keep getting is finding a time that works for everyone, the last 2 attempts have shown that certain times only work for certain people.

So, can everyone signed up please post the times they'll be available over the weekend so I can work something out?

For me...I could make it work but it would depend.

I'm never available weekdays during the day. My weekends are somewhat more open though. I'm kinda flexible there.

Currently I can't say any available day as I asked the same thing for my series. I be running during weekdays, don't know yet. We'll see in time. But to let you know, I can race at anytime on Saturday. As long as I get some good sleep on Friday. :lol:

I do another series on Saturday morning (pacific time) but during the week I have whenever. If there was a way we could do it a Friday night, it'd be great.

I can't really do weekdays. School is starting soon and I'll only be able to play early in the day. Once my siblings are home, I can't jump on the PS3. :(

Can't do weekdays. School is starting tomorrow for me, and I get out at 4pm... I can do weekends, though. I'm always available on the weekends, which is quite abnormal for a person around my age :lol: I can also Fridays, as that's the end of a school week, but need some sleep & can't do a race at around nighttime..

PSN:Skylinz_Ssz
Class: ?
Car: ?

Can I join? Im interested in this Series, i will thinking of either GT1 with R390 GT1 Road , or any Japan Car for GT2. Well its been long since i played GT5. Im going to play it more :D.

I'm going to have to put my foot down regarding race time. It will be as per the OP when the room opens with 30 mins before a 15 min quali session. I'm unlikely to be able to race during the day my time so it's the only way I'll be able to race.

Hey guys, back from New York finally!
Did we ever figure out anything about the connection problems, or are we just wingin it?

Class: GT1
Car: R390 GT1 Road

Decided to join with R390 GT1. Btw, for this weekend i cant join because i have to go holiday. So i might not join in for 1-2 weeks. I can play when back though. Sorry.

Class: GT1
Car: R390 GT1 Road

Decided to join with R390 GT1. Btw, for this weekend i cant join because i have to go holiday. So i might not join in for 1-2 weeks. I can play when back though. Sorry.

How am I not surprised you'd end up in a Nissan ;)

EDIT: Anyone got a gold chrome I'll give a car in return? Trying to make a JDX Racing Porsche 911 replica of a RUF RGT...

Last edited:
How am I not surprised you'd end up in a Nissan ;)

EDIT: Anyone got a gold chrome I'll give a car in return? Trying to make a JDX Racing Porsche 911 replica of a RUF RGT...

Haha well , Nissan is my favourite manufacturer , R390 is one of my fav in nissan. My R390 Colour is Lime Green Btw :D hmm i used to have gold chrome but i already used for another car.

I don't have a gold chrome, but that sounds like a good idea. I saw that gold Porsche racing at Long Beach this year. Hopefully you'll do better than it's did at Long Beach haha

Mitch: I can race on weekends for sure, as long as the race starts around 11 am US EST. The OP race time works for me.

And what is the situation for this weekend? Are we starting the season now, or is it still pre-season?

Last edited:
Preseason, maybe one last race before we kick the season off? I'm thinking either one of the original tracks like Grand Valley or Trial Mountain or something like Suzuka w/ weather.

As Saturday is tomorrow...which track are we racing? Who's all racing? And will it happen at the OP posted time?

I'll be there if just a little later than 11am est. 11:30 at the latest. Whatever track we race is fine, but how long of a race? I'm good for about an hour, then have another series directly afterwards.

I'll probably make it, but I most likely can't as I didn't practice at all this week for it because of school & some after-school activities..

I haven't done any practice either. Basically since we don't know what track we'll be running. Either grand valley or trial mountain would be fun. I think grand valley would seem better for the kinds of cars running. I guess we'll decide before the race. I'll be on at 11 am US EST, so if Mitch doesn't have a room open, and/or sleeps in ;), we can still have a race.

For the newer guys, add me "Condogg" and then join my room under the community tab. I will also post the room number on GTP.

I think I'll run the series in the Ford GT. It's very agile & smooth, which is some aspects that goes along with my driving style. But that doesn't stop me with testing some GT1 cars, so I'll probably bring out the Audi R8 for some driving.

EDIT: Maybe I'll bring the Murcielago, too. It's a 4WD, so it has massive understeer, and it's braking potential is quite low. However the right tuning -- which I did -- got the car raised its maneuverability & braking a bit.

Last edited:
Back