BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
Sorry that I missed it. Time to practice!

I need to practice as well. Anticipating how the AMG will perform on GP/F.

EDIT: I got a CTR2 from the UCD a couple of hrs ago so I'll be testing that out, too.

Last edited:
I've given the CTR2 a bit of a go aswell, it's a pretty fun car but it is a bit lairy sometimes.

Didn't you use a CTR2 last race too? :dunce:

I think you're mistaken for the Yellowbird. I think I brought that out for a quick lap, and so did the GT-R (GT2 overkill, by the way).

EDIT: Took the AMG out for a quick lap. It's a very nice production car. It matched my driving style, so I'll probably use this for the next race. It was also quick & agile through the corners.

R390 is amazing in the braking, can stop from short distances even on race hard tires. Traction is the only problem. But Nurb GP/F, I like that track, you guys should test with me online later this afternoon.

I'll be getting online here in 10 minutes if anyone wants to get some practice in. Mitch why no racing soft tires though? Mediums hardly last any longer, but is it grip level you were after?

I'll be getting online here in 10 minutes if anyone wants to get some practice in. Mitch why no racing soft tires though? Mediums hardly last any longer, but is it grip level you were after?

I'll probably show up to that. And probably because to keep the cars close to performance levels for a more competitive atmosphere.

Because every other series I've been in uses racing softs, and that's just far too much grip 👎.

Got a 57.4 at GP/F. I'm probably sticking with the Nardo,although I wish I had more adjustable downforce for rain conditions...

Either way every other car I've tried just cannot compare in the corners. The Callaway and the TVR Speed 12 had understeer and tweaky torque oversteer. Testing today shows that Tommy Kiara car pulls away on straights but I would always catch up in corners if I was hitting my apexes right.

Also racing mediums aren't bad once you get used to them. Slow down a little in corners and you can keep grip just fine. All it boils down to is being able to go quicker through corners but this way is fun and a little more challenging. Meaning if you miss a brake point you're more likely to go off etc.

Tommy Kaira ZZII I think it's called. Was doing 57's along with TT13 in practice today. I didn't use my R390, it's faster though ;) 58's are pretty easy with the Tommy, but those are slow laps with the R390. 56's are common when I was testing with it. I also was doing high 57s with the McLaren. The Tommy can get to 930kg. I didn't have a very good tune for it, and since it's 4wd it has some issues with turn in. I'm sure I can fix that though.

Just to let you all know the Nurb GP/F race will be held on Saturday at the following time:
1am Aus EST
11am US EST
4pm Britain ST
See you there!

Just to let you all know the Nurb GP/F race will be held on Saturday at the following time:
1am Aus EST
11am US EST
4pm Britain ST
See you there!

That's too early for me, like what Seth said. But I'll see what I can do.

I hate to say it but I'll probably miss this week because I'll be out of town. I'm up for some practice though at some point.

Just when I've caught my stride, too. This track is perfect for the Nardo...

It might be too early but that's the time the normal season races will be at, might as well get into the swing of being available at that time before the season kicks off.

Lots of people live on the west coast, so that's 8AM in the morning. Not a lot of people are up at that time on a Saturday morning. I might be able to, but surely a half hour or hour later would be perfect.

Looking likely that this race will either go on without me or be postponed...I'm happy for someone else to host so that you guys can have another race 👍

I'll be at a friends house party Saturday night (my time) so I'll miss it this weekend.

Last edited:
I can host it if no one else can. I prefer not to host though. But anyway since Mitch won't be there are you ok with a vote to start race a little later?

So what say you on the time then elite? And who is all coming? Lets get a list going here-

Copy and Paste

GT1-

1. PSN; freshseth83/ CAR; Nissan R390 Road Car

GT2-

Latest Posts

Back