BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
The Ruf was a real handful. The 'weekend' didn't go my way, and this was my one billionth racing mile of the actual weekend, buggered my braking into turn one and got into poor old tt's side in that VW. I'm going to have a think about the Ruf and perhaps a move up to GT1.

Chris

Fuji GP Pre-Season Race 1 Results:

1) ConDogg - McLaren MP4-12C
2) gtamann123 - Ford GT
3) mockingbird000000000000000000000000 - Volkswagon W12 Nardo Concept
4) daibaspeed - Ferrari F40
5) Jonerz99 (DNF) - Ruf CTR2

Fuji GP Pre-Season Race 1 Qualifyings Results:

1) gtamann123
2) ConDogg
3) Mockingbird00000000000000000000000000
4) daibaspeed
5) Jonerz99

If anyone knows the times, or made any errors, let me know so I can put them down as well.

Condogg - 56:19.951
gtamann123 - 56:47.579
mockingbord0000000000000000000000000 - ?:??:???
daibaspeed - 58:12.901

How does a GT2 dominate?

Qualy times:

gta: 1:34.9
Condogg: 1:35.1
Mock: 1:37
Daibaspeed: 1:39.5
Jonerz: 1:40

Race times:

Condogg: 56:19.951
gta: 56:47.579
mock: running...
daibaspeed: 58:12.901
Jonerz: disconnected

Great race guys! I had some great laps with you gta in the beginning!

Woops! You were quicker than me!

Last edited:
@ EliteDreamer

Oh :lol:

@ ConDogg

Yeah, I did too. Too bad I went wide on the 2nd or 3rd corner and skidded a bit.

Decent spread of time between the fastest and slowest cars I see. Sucks I couldn't make the race, really gotta sort out the connection issues....

Any suggestions or ideas?

Decent spread of time between the fastest and slowest cars I see. Sucks I couldn't make the race, really gotta sort out the connection issues....

Any suggestions or ideas?

None really. But I hope to see some weather variations on tracks that supports one, like Monza. I also like to see Nordschleife added to the season.

I'm considering the 24H Nurb instead of the GP circuit, and yes where weather is available it will be there.

Testing out the GT-R SpecV '09 and getting similar times to the Nardo with a tune.

EDIT: also testing a murcielago and an R8.

Last edited:
I wanted to try my Shelby against those guys... I feel like it would have been very competitive, but I am having the same problems as Mitch...

Move the MP4-12C to GT1 maybe? I dunno, could've just been the track?

I'm thinking 2 more test races, one at Nurb GP/F and another at maybe Grand Valley? After those 2 races we'll see how things are and sort out what we need to before the season starts.

Move the MP4-12C to GT1 maybe? I dunno, could've just been the track?

I'm thinking 2 more test races, one at Nurb GP/F and another at maybe Grand Valley? After those 2 races we'll see how things are and sort out what we need to before the season starts.

I don't mind.

Last edited:
^^

Nice videos, Mitch. I enjoyed them 👍

EDIT: Since the following races are just pre-season races, can I test out the SLS AMG on them?

Last edited:
Yeah, great videos. Hopefully we'll have some battles like those in the coming races.

Ooohh. The SLS sounds like an interesting choice. It would be interesting how it performs in this category.

I might put up some pictures soon of yesterday's race. I don't really know what went on at the back of the field, but I'll try and catch some highlights :)

^^

I'll look forward to the pics. And yes, the SLS can be competitive on the GT1 category (it has 563hp, and 6.2L). When I took it on a quick lap on Nurburgring 24hr, It felt like it handled the same as the GT-R (it has 503hp, and 3.2L), and required little to no tuning.

Problem is this series started up like a day before the first preseason race so it's hard to say what car we want to use yet. I'm going to do a bit of experimenting this week.

Okay, well, the pictures are taking a long time because there are no fast forward controls!! No matter. It's fun to watch the race from another perspective. I'll update this post when I'm all done. :)

Okay, well, the pictures are taking a long time because there are no fast forward controls!! No matter. It's fun to watch the race from another perspective. I'll update this post when I'm all done. :)

I wonder why PD forgot B-Spec Controls (fast forward, reverse, speed, and seek mode).

Back