BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
I'd like to try the XJ220 road version (the race car would be disqualified from the series based on its classification I would think). I'll try the Nardo also but you can't fit aero parts to it and I've hardly ever driven it since i got it.

I think the XJ220 would be a GT2 car and the Nardo would be GT1, as my Jag doesn't even reach the hp requirement for gt1.

As far as I know the Nardo can't have any aero parts. Or a GT wing due to what standards can have. The Nardo race car doesn't have a wing so I'd imagine the car in the game wouldn't.

Mitch, I'm gonna definitely be GT1, either the TVR Speed 12 Cerbera, the VW Nardo, or the Jag XJ220. Can I decide after tonight which car I want to use?

EDIT: actually the speed 12 seems never to have been a production model. Scratch that. So just the Nardo or the Jag.

EDIT 2: or am I allowed to use the Speed 12?

Last edited:
I'd pick the Nardo. Also can't wait for tonight's race. Even though it's probably not going to be so fun for me.

Got a 1:36.5xx on first lap with the Nardo. Significantly slower in the Jag, which I think would do better in GT2.

Still up in the air on which car, though...

Stoked for the practice race today! I'll be in my lounge from about now up until the race, so feel free to join me in practice.

Is a 1:35:5xx a good time in a Ford GT (610hp/1261kg)? The only point I think I was slower was braking into the 1st corner. Still finding a good braking point.

It is 8:13 EST at the moment. A few of us are online, but Mitch, you are not online. We're gonna wait a bit for you to come online and host the practice race as scheduled.

I don't know where he is.

Nice time elitedriver. My fastest so far is a 1:35.8 in the McLaren. I'm not quite sure how I did it though.

Mitch habitually sleeps through races :/

Does someone with a good connection want to open a room?

I have a decent enough idea of how this works to host if no one else can.

Mitch habitually sleeps through races :/

Does someone with a good connection want to open a room?

I'm not sure about mines (I hosted the ALMS race, but I'm not sure if anyone experienced lag).

And thanks Condogg.

I just opened up a room.

1472-6399-8494-1420-5356

Don't know how much this will help us, because Mitch was going to show us how to run the series haha

How many laps should I make the race? How many laps is 300km around fuji gt?

Ok. So GT2 gets 10 min on track for Qualy. I will wipe the previous lap times a few minutes after posting this. When the ten minutes is up, GT1 will have ten minutes. Then I'll write down the grid order. Then we'll line up on the grid and do a pace lap in one group because there aren't many of us. When the first car passes the start/finish line, the race will start.

Yeap I'm feeling a bit silly but TT13 is right, I've got this bad habit of sleeping in....

I'll be joining the room in a second, sorry guys.

EDIT: To make matters worse, I can't join [717] error....

EDIT 2: Alright, race length is up to you guys to decide for this one. I'm going to sit it out (:() but I'll write out the procedure.

GT2 gets 10 mins quali, no talking during this 10 mins as it's a distraction. After that time is up GT1 gets on track and has their 10 mins.
Once the time is up all cars get on track and the race is started. First lap is the pace lap, GT1 leads GT2 with a gap between the classes of atleast 10 seconds. Speed limit on the pace lap is 62mph/100kmh, single file and swerving is allowed (just don't get too close!). Coming up on the last corner all cars must get into double file and the race starts once the GT1 leader crosses the start/finish line, for GT2 it's when their leader crosses the line.

Don't forget, heavy damage, grip set to real, 601hp limit, racing mediums only, no aids allowed other than TCS.

Have fun.

Last edited:
I would join you guys but I can't- but I will sign up, and take the car that you suggested Mitch... the R390 GT1 Road Car. I can think of anything else I would like to drive that would be competitive with the McLaren you're running. I have done NO tuning to it though. So you say it's better, but you're probably better than I am with your Mac. I can't join today, but if you're on earlier tomorrow I will be able to race somewhat. So sign me up.

PSN- freshseth83
Car- R390 GT1 Road Car
Class- GT1
Time- pacific

get at me.

Back