BPR Global GT- Season 1 - Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 312 comments
Clear cache? Sign out of PSN and sign back in? I can see you pop up in the room, it says you've joined then a bit later says you've left :confused:

I hope we can figure out our connection issue. I generally like to see who I'm racing ;)
Anyways, I think I would like to run the Series 1 unless it proves too dominant.

I'll probably only be getting 5 hours of sleep. Hopefully that's enough to drive the F40 properly. By the way, just curious, what time is it over there in Australia?

I'm in again, racing GT2, have yet to decide on car tho. Won't participate in test race as I'm still on holiday.

Cool beans. And I'll be a race steward if you'd like. As long as I can still race :)

Also what time is the race? Still 11 US EST?

Last edited:
This race will be 8PM EST.

And what class will you be in?

8pm US EST? or 8pm your time (which I think is also confusingly called EST?)

I have to check the bhp of the Nardo I'll be back in a few to let you know class based on that.

What? 8 PM? I got up early due to it saying 11 AM EST. I'm flipping tired now. :grumpy:

Isn't the Nardo crazy fast? Put it in GT1. :scared:

8PM EST US, it's easier to use American time than Australian time due to so many members being from there.

For the season races it'll be 11AM EST, we agreed upon 8PM EST because it works for most of you guys for this race....

Last edited:
The Series 1 will be GT1.
I don't know what you were turning last night, but on the one full lap I ran with it before I went to sleep I turned a sloppy 1:36.3

I wonder if I can beat that CTR2. I wish the other drivers decided on a car so I know what I'm up against. :nervous:

Back