BryCivicSi's 0.0 Miles Garage w/ 175 Standard Cars & Much More!

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 94 comments
I have Blu Abu Dhabi, Elephant Gray,l and might have Viper Racing Yellow for your Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car or your Corvette Coupe '63 #614 Race Car?

I have Blu Abu Dhabi, Elephant Gray,l and might have Viper Racing Yellow for your Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car or your Corvette Coupe '63 #614 Race Car?

You've screwed me on a trade date before. No more, sorry.

HTML:

Thanks for all the paints man. Do we have any other trades scheduled? I am getting so lost around here and I don't want to forget about you.

We have scheduled the ones you have in your op,it was Friday 6/3 for the 1000 ticket and Sunday 6/5 and Monday 6/6 also for the 1000 ticket sent to cupra007ar but I just saw that you changed that:confused: Anyway put these 2(6/5,6/6) for whenever you have a free space,no worries :)

We have scheduled the ones you have in your op,it was Friday 6/3 for the 1000 ticket and Sunday 6/5 and Monday 6/6 also for the 1000 ticket sent to cupra007ar but I just saw that you changed that:confused: Anyway put these 2(6/5,6/6) for whenever you have a free space,no worries :)

I will sort this out now. I am getting you and Chopper_P mixed up and with 2 threads and pm everywhere, I can't get it right it seems. One sec.

I want to believe I have it right now but I may not. But I gotta get ready for work so I will double check and sort this out properly tonight. Want anything in return for this hassle?

I want to believe I have it right now but I may not. But I gotta get ready for work so I will double check and sort this out properly tonight. Want anything in return for this hassle?

No,everything is alight now.Thanks 👍

i want :
Lamborghini Diablo (0m)

for my:
1-Quick Silver Metallic (FORD)
2-Graphite Grey (DODGE)
3-Gris Aluminium (CITROEN)
4-Dakarbeige Metallic (Audi)
5-Carbonschwarz Metalli (BMW)

Last edited:
AC cars 3/4/6/7 sent!I wanted to send one more but it gave me a message that YOU can't receive any more gifts :confused: Cheers!

AC cars 3/4/6/7 sent!I wanted to send one more but it gave me a message that YOU can't receive any more gifts :confused: Cheers!

I haven't had time to document all of my new paints the last few days so they've kind of built up in my inbox. You can have max 50 gifts pending and I was really close today. Going to spend an hour and document all my new paints from the daily sign in and hopefully get through all of the stuff from you guys. It takes forever to do and is no fun. Makes me regret taking on this task of trying to collect them all. ARG!!!

First car recieved thankyou. You are an immense trader, sorry if I did anything to make you life harder and again thankyou :cheers: ONE OF THE BEST! 👍👍

I only want paint. Have a completed garage.
Thanks for your tickets :tup:If you want, book these days Thursday 6/16-/Friday 6/17-/Saturday 6/18-/Sunday 6/19 for me and I'll send you 20 more paints :) I want a couple of your 0/0 cars and the usual 1000 ticket,just let me know if you're interested :cheers:

Thanks for your tickets :tup:If you want, book these days Thursday 6/16-/Friday 6/17-/Saturday 6/18-/Sunday 6/19 for me and I'll send you 20 more paints :) I want a couple of your 0/0 cars and the usual 1000 ticket,just let me know if you're interested :cheers:

You again? :) No problem. Can we do the 17th- the 20th instead? I didn't get to send one today and it says I have already done so, so I am now a day behind with trades.

You again? :) No problem. Can we do the 17th- the 20th instead? I didn't get to send one today and it says I have already done so, so I am now a day behind with trades.

No problem my friend,I'll let you know later today what I'll send and what I want :cheers:

Alfa Romeo Grigio Gonzaga Metallizzato/Gris Clair Metallizzato,Aston Martin California Sage/Ghillies Green/Mercury Silver sent :cheers:

I will also send the next 3 days:
Aston Martin Titanium Silver/Audi Jetblau Metallic/Mugelloblau Perleffekt,BMW Dakargelb,Callaway Mauritius Blau Mica,Chevrolet Gobi Beige/Green Mist Metallic/Ivy Green Metallic/Machine Silver/Machine Silver Metallic/Medium Quasar Blue Metallic/Onyx Black/Quicksilver Metallic/Rally Yellow/Ricochet Silver

I want RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04 go to jeeptj2008.What colour is your Amuse S2000 R1 '04 0/0?Do you still have the 1000 ticket?

Last edited:
I want RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04 go to jeeptj2008.What colour is your Amuse S2000 R1 '04 0/0?Do you still have the 1000 ticket?

R1 is moon rock metallic. Yeah, I can send you some more 1000 tickets. I have a level 21 as well. Working on getting the other two from the seasonal events.

R1 is moon rock metallic. Yeah, I can send you some more 1000 tickets. I have a level 21 as well. Working on getting the other two from the seasonal events.
Ok,so please send a fr and the 3 1000 tickets to tony1_jeep ,thanks!

Back