Calling All Fun Racers....Its Chamonix Surprise Night..Mon 26th September..830pm BST

• Thread starter DJAbacus
  • 43 comments
DJAbacus
This is the Twenty Seventh Monday Night Fun Racers Surprise Night!!! 👍

All GTP members welcome...will suit beginner to average drivers best... :nervous: ...so driving aids are allowed... 👍

We will be attempting the main Chamonix (change weather) course.

There will be 3 races (2/3 laps each) on Monday 26th September, first race starts at 9pm Current UK time...BST

Room (open lobby) opens on Monday at 8.30pm for practise/qualifying. (PSN: DJAbacus..add me) :)

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room, though you will be a driving on snow tyres.

The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 830pm. All you need to do is choose the colour. :drool:

There will be no points awarded. :rolleyes:

Drive Cleanly As Possible Please .

Banter while driving is more than welcome. :lol:...so get a headset...

Please post below if you are interested.....a few is good but the more the merrier...:dopey:

Relax and Enjoy :cheers:

Come join the Fun Racers Club for a fun and relaxed online experience.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR LOCAL TIME AND TO REQUEST A REMINDER

Fun racers: Monday 26th September

DJAbacus
brenner
flimbo84
250 GTO
JACK_GTR
Jaywalker
CC570
Clutch34
Mushy_Peaz_
acedition333
McKiernan
userme5
Thaddaeus
bigone222
flimbo84
Porta555
Eidolon_600
RDArdvark
wilza1
dan0543

img.php

Last edited:
I loved last nights action, so i'm in! :)

edit: I've said yes without even looking to see where it is! I'm going to have to practice - I don't know that track at all :dunce:

I may not have everyone on my PSN friends list. If not can you please send me a FR so I can add you....cheers DJ

First race will be 2 laps in the sunshine, followed by 3 laps in snowy conditions. I will increase the damage to heavy in the 3rd race to really punish careless driving...👍:)

Back