Calling All Fun Racers....Its Toscana Surprise Night..Monday 3rd October..830pm BST

• Thread starter DJAbacus
  • 18 comments
DJAbacus
This is the Twenty Eighth Monday Night Fun Racers Surprise Night!!! 👍

All GTP members welcome...will suit beginner to average drivers best... :nervous: ...so driving aids are allowed... 👍

We will be attempting the Toscana (change time) course.

There will be 3 races (5 laps each) on Monday 3rd October, first race starts at 9pm Current UK time...BST

Room (open lobby) opens on Monday at 8.30pm for practise/qualifying. (PSN: DJAbacus..add me) :)

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room, though you will be a driving on dirt tyres.

The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 830pm. All you need to do is choose the colour. :drool:

There will be no points awarded. :rolleyes:

Drive Cleanly As Possible Please .

Banter while driving is more than welcome. :lol:...so get a headset...

Please post below if you are interested.....a few is good but the more the merrier...:dopey:

Relax and Enjoy :cheers:

Come join the Fun Racers Club for a fun and relaxed online experience.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR LOCAL TIME AND TO REQUEST A REMINDER

Fun racers: Monday 3rd October

DJAbacus
flimbo84
RDAardvark
Thaddaeus
CC570
Otsdarva
bigone202
brenner

Last edited:
Count me in!
Is Toscana the course with fireworks at night?

Not into these dark rallys, but wish yiz fun.

@DJ I'd be up for hosting again, just let us know when you need one

Not into these dark rallys, but wish yiz fun.

@DJ I'd be up for hosting again, just let us know when you need one

That's great Mac...an incentive to get back 'on track' eh??...after this one...fancy doing a couple??

HI DJ, pencil me in for Monday pls
Should be fighting fit again by the weekend 👍

Been tied up (!) for a fair while on Mondays but hope to make this one!

Put my name down please.

Last edited:
That's great Mac...an incentive to get back 'on track' eh??...after this one...fancy doing a couple??

Exactly, I need to get me ar$e in gear, if I have to host I have to be there or I'd let everyone down. I'll do as many as needed.

I'll get in on the next surprise night. I don't know how to drive on dirt/snow so I'll only cause carnage haha

I'll get in on the next surprise night. I don't know how to drive on dirt/snow so I'll only cause carnage haha

I really struggled in the snow last week...but got to give these tracks a go!!! :)

Can't see this happening tonight so going to cancel....if someone wants to take this on then feel free..

Back