Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,548 comments
Very awesome, Gtone. :) I'll look into your Deviantart sometime soon. They look very amazing!

I finally completed this old drawing tonight. I've uploaded it to deviantart already, but I do need to upload a picture with better resolution. This quality looks pretty crappy... but it will do for now.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/275/5/3/red_bull_2_by_jacoja06-d4blbcx.jpg[ /IMG]

[url]http://jacoja06.deviantart.com/art/Red-Bull-2-261334977[/url][/QUOTE]

[B]SO[/B] following you on DA right now.

rougedarlarobathurst.png

Rougé Darlaro Bathurst edition '11.

Drew these about five years ago for some children's stickers... Based on certain cars but with some artistic license. Ink and colour marker.

cars.jpg

SVX
rougedarlarobathurst.png

Rougé Darlaro Bathurst edition '11.

I really like that. Nice work. A unique perspective (compared to how I draw). 👍

Rue
Drew these about five years ago for some children's stickers... Based on certain cars but with some artistic license. Ink and colour marker.

cars.jpg

Those are... awesome! 👍

Last edited:
I've managed to ID the Lexus, the Porsche, the Fezza, the Celica (I think), and the Impreza... can you ID/correct the rest?

Shelby Cobra, Lexus (something something), Supra?, Porsche..., Xsara?, Testarossa, Celicea GT-FOUR, another supra?, Impreza fisheyes.

some of the cars in here reminded me of something I saw in my imageshack folder earlier today
iditot1.png

I also saw this, not a car, but I thought it was cool, so I'll leave it here
stickdance0pi.gif

I've managed to ID the Lexus, the Porsche, the Fezza, the Celica (I think), and the Impreza... can you ID/correct the rest?

AC Cobra, Mercedes E-Class, Toyota Supra-ish

Mitsubishi FTO, Ford Puma, Ferrari 288 GTO

Ferrari 250 GTO, Random Something, Subaru Impreza

They're just based on some ideas from those cars.

Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a while and haven't had time to input photos or take any of my drawings as they always manage to find their way to the bin somehow.. :dopey:

Some really cool stuff in here guys!
Hopefully I can contribute to that too!

I don't know if pictures upload from my mobile by copying and pasting the link of my pictures to here, but here goes..!

I normally throw my sketches in the bin (most of them are rubbish anyways) or they get lost somewhere, but I've decided to start a sketchbook and spend time on it.

The first one is a Ferrari done in watercolour, it's a sketchy type concept, using inspiration from the F60/Enzo and P4/5 Glickenhaus designed by Pininfarina.

The second is just an Audi R8 GT (which I made into a Spyder. :dopey: :lol:) It was a tonal-study excersize using charcoal sticks and some white chalk.

(If they aren't working I will post them from my laptop sometime this week along with other drawing projects I'm thinking of starting/completing.)

Last edited:
Call me cynical, but did you actually draw that with your own fair hands or did you just take an image like this:

main.jpg

...and run it through a photoshop-type filter? Only it's not really a "drawing" if you did the latter.

I'm thinking if it was actually hand drawn that the M3 badge would have been made more visible. As would the interior. I call forgery.

:drool: That is freaking sweet!

That is my new desktop wallpaper (if you approve sir).

Call me cynical, but did you actually draw that with your own fair hands or did you just take an image like this:

main.jpg

...and run it through a photoshop-type filter? Only it's not really a "drawing" if you did the latter.

TB
I'm thinking if it was actually hand drawn that the M3 badge would have been made more visible. As would the interior. I call forgery.

I rescind my previous statement.

Here is my latest creation,

AVRMG Research and Development presents the 1st drawing of the new Windshear V concept:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know it sucks.

Another pic soon.

Last edited:
Just want to say that I have also drawn up several cars since I'm an artist. I have about 20 concept Corvettes that would be released as 50th year & 60th year Anniversary's for that car. Examples include a 2011 Corvette Mako Shark I 50th Anniversary Edition, 2012 Corvette "C2 Throwback" XP720 50th Anniversary Edition (kinda like the new Mustangs n Camaros)

kenkwilinski
Just want to say that I have also drawn up several cars since I'm an artist. I have about 20 concept Corvettes that would be released as 50th year & 60th year Anniversary's for that car. Examples include a 2011 Corvette Mako Shark I 50th Anniversary Edition, 2012 Corvette "C2 Throwback" XP720 50th Anniversary Edition (kinda like the new Mustangs n Camaros)

Pics please

Back