Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,548 comments
^^

I tend to do that on a couple of my drawings. But the box method is actually a pretty good way to start off a vehicle drawing, since you're able to locate the car's orientation and angles so the resulting drawing doesn't look unproportional. But on some of them I ignore that and go straight to the car, as I'm a bit lazy person :lol:

Use the box method on a car from the 80's, that'll work and you won't be able to tell :D

There's one concept you captured: Proper proportion 👍 And to be honest, I can't draw either on the computer unless I have a drawing IRL and possess a scanner so I can scan it & import it to a drawing program (Paint.NET, maybe?) so I can trace it and add in colors.

@Rocko100: You had to butcher a Porsche? Really? You couldn't of picked a junky car like a Honda CRX, or a AE86... oh wait you already did that :P. Kidding.

The beetles OK, the Camaro has no roof, the F40 is a disgrace to the car, The MINI reminds me of an Isetta bubble car, and the SLS's wheels are... different.

What Rocko said reminds me of school today. :lol: I was trying to draw a car, and since I forgot my pencil, and only had a blue pen. I drew some random lines and said, "This should go in a museum" and pretended to cry. Anyways, on topic, nice job Rocko! :dopey:

I'll maybe post a crap drawing of one of my cars soon..

Was bored today in School,

p1020512u.jpg

It's meh, but I tried. :lol:

Back