Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,548 comments
I left it blank, too lazy to draw.... rather, it probably wold have looked worse.

I don't have a clue how to adapt land creatures into cars.. the form I mean. Graphically, it's easy as cake like some of yous guys done with Dash and the Stang.

iI wish i new about this thread. i love drawing, cars i have drawn are the mclaren F1 & some ferrari's. i hae no way to upload then to show you. SORRY

Thoughts?

Cleaned up my original design:
007copy3.jpg

Now looks like this:
peregrinev3.jpg

Could have went thumbnail size with your old drawing.....

My thoughts? Go 3d....2d only tells half the story.

Could have went thumbnail size with your old drawing.....

My thoughts? Go 3d....2d only tells half the story.

I'd say it only tells 2/3rds of the story :P

But I would love to see that in 3D. Reminds me of the McLaren F1 👍

All 3 clickable for fullsize (1500 pixel wide, you have been warned), all are almost complete with only minor things left...​

I've been working on these for a while now. 40 evolutions of the vehicle I originally called Project Spectrum. Introducing from AVRM the complete lineup:

Thoughts?

BTW, the previous 16 evolutions are deeply almost buried in this thread. Find them if you wish...

How did this thread fall so far off the radar: :embarrassed: Oh well, time to revive it a bit...

Clicky for fullsize goodness. Wheels are unfinished.​

Nice! I'll post some of my rubbish drawings soon. Pictures will probably be bad as they'll be from an iPad camera.

Nice pic JaiAE86. I drew one more car today, and I'll post it either Tuesday or Saturday. Its codenamed the AVRM Windshear 3. Of course I'll post Windshear 1, and 2 as well.

I can draw pretty well in real life, but I'm practicing a bit on cars from different angles, and so far, I'm doing pretty well. I prefer drawing with my hands rather through the computer. But unfortunately, I don't have a scanner :(

I can draw pretty well in real life, but I'm practicing a bit on cars from different angles, and so far, I'm doing pretty well. I prefer drawing with my hands rather through the computer. But unfortunately, I don't have a scanner :(

You could always try taking a picture from your phone. My drawing further up was taken from anipad (one of the worst cameras known to man)

^^

I tend to do that on a couple of my drawings. But the box method is actually a pretty good way to start off a vehicle drawing, since you're able to locate the car's orientation and angles so the resulting drawing doesn't look unproportional. But on some of them I ignore that and go straight to the car, as I'm a bit lazy person :lol:

Back