Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,548 comments
I tried to draw a Zonda in under a minute today, it didn't work out..

6104252717_ac62346985_b.jpg

Last edited:
I chose a car with all strait lines for a reason... Maybe I'll try something more complicated another time. I'm using a laptop btw. :lol:

Enough. You guys know full well that the intention of this thread isn't to post rushed, did-it-for-a-laugh drawings. Or your brothers face. Draw something legit or don't bother posting, mkay?

Jai
Is that a half pink dog with gelled fur and a sausage nose?

It's supposed to be this, but then I started being creative and made my own, but I put it down the same name. And it isn't really pink, it's red, but my sis's iPhone didn't captured the colors very well (I think I had HDR on). And it's a fox, but I guess I made it a bit off if you didn't noticed it.

gtone339: It's been aaaages since I've seen a vectored vehicle on here, there are some details here and there that look a bit live trace-y, which sorta jars with the smoothness of some parts, but overall I quite like it.

gtone339: It's been aaaages since I've seen a vectored vehicle on here, there are some details here and there that look a bit live trace-y, which sorta jars with the smoothness of some parts, but overall I quite like it.

Thank you.

Took me at least a month to finish it, would have finished it under 3 weeks but got lazy. :P

My very recent drawing on a typical A3 paper... A Chevrolet Camaro SS GT4.

Nice drawing sir, I like it.

My final drawing for AVRM Project Spectrum (It was a great run 41 evolutions):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This series may have contained some of my best drawings (on paper and on MS Paint, will be tough to top it.)

But all good things come to an end, and a new idea begins.

Introducing Project Windshear:

Forgot my sketches (Windshear I, Windshear II, and the infamous Windshear III at home) so here is Windshear IV:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Feel free to criticize and or comment.

Last edited:
Some paper sketches of those would be good VADENAL. :)

I've seen some of your drawings in this thread before and they are pretty darn good. 👍

Back