Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,548 comments
Boredom in Science class created an awesome car.
greenlite1.jpg

It is awesome, makes me want to start again, I want to show you guys my drawing of a Honda NSX at Oschersleben in Germany I think, but can't get to a scanner :grumpy:

Thanks guys. Usually I don't draw coupes, I usually draw station wagons, or pickup trucks or weird things with wheels. I think the tires are a little too big. And if you notice the writing on the bottom right corner? I have to name all my drawings. Also there was a little couple mistakes, like the front-left light. But I was impressed with it as well. It didn't scan perfectly either, as there are some parts that are way lighter than they are on the paper. Anyone else notice from the side it looks a little like a Mercedes CLK 320, just with different fenders, and front fascia?

more recent scans/uploads:

1955 Chevy gasser:
pseudo55.jpg

ANOTHER 55 chevy gasser, doing what every 55 Chevy gasser does:
gas55.jpg

A track-bred Mini:
mini.jpg

All of them by memory, no reference pics used.

My work I found from a couple years ago. I have gotten much better, this was when I was learning a lot. And making mistakes a lot. Critique it however you want. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks Jai! I drew that in grade 8. I had 90 percent in every class, had tons of spare time, the good old days. I don't know what happened in the last two years. I kind of just lost my interest in school, I am doing better now, how I am doing at school seems to be shown in the quality of my work. I also started getting depressed, then made fun of for drawing. I then turned into the angry son of a gun I am today, and I still draw cars. Anyway, I couldn't really get the front fascia to look the way I wanted. But it still like it, I was really into 1980's cars and trucks at the time. I have one killer Ford F150 sketch from memory I'll try to post tomorrow.

subiemerch3.png

money is good

click for full 1500 pixel wide goodness
some of the sorta work that i do, what do you all think? Fw15c, i can post some other work if people so want. Drawn from scratch (including all logos except for the tree in bull logo, and the labatt's logo, and brake callipers belong to a mate), anyone want to see a few others?​

thanks, the template is one of my older works, but i only recently reshaded it!

Which one, 97t, 98t or 99t? Because although i am currently focusing on 2002 update for batracer (still recovering from f-gate).

Thanks for that. I have nothing on the top highlighters out there, but i try. As mentioned above, i mainly work on these for implementation in bat, but there is a lot of fun to have on the side :P ...
An example of what might delay your lotus flamedogg. This is the 02 williams in censored spec (to avoid legal issues). Wheels belong to cb07 from robs workshop, fake logos are from members of the workshop including myself.

again, click for full size
apart from this, i have a mostly finished sauber, a bar that needs fake logos and reshading, a minardi with shading i am not happy with (but will look fine at 300 pixels wide in game) and an arrows i will never be happy with and will keep redoing. I also have a half done, messy fezza, but we can't put a car even resembling it in the game for legal issues, so i won't do that for a long time :P ...

Still, since i get annoyed at 02, what lotus was it you wanted? Might be able to do it over the next few weeks :)

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Last edited:
May I ask that you guys don't post the full size on the page if it exceeds 900px in width, please? Link it with a smaller preview image that's 600-800px wide. Makes it easier to scroll and load pages here.

Thanks.

I know it's not a car but it's the last thing I've drawn and I haven't really drawn much lately to be honest for some reason. Either way, hope you guys enjoy. Took inspiration from an owl tattoo that I saw on google so its not an original I guess you can say.

ND4SPD, there is a "Any Artists Here?" Thread in the Rumble Strip.....

you can put that Owl drawing there instead of here.

This is what happens in a bored biology class with a substitute teacher.

6jpmi1.jpg

Can you guys at least crop out all the blank space on the drawings, please? It's just more loading for nothing to look at.

Thanks.

A couple of oldies.
picture.php

Monaro GTS

picture.php

Modified HSV Maloo ute....

Gotta scan in some of my other ones, havent done a drawing for a few years tho :/

You guys...There is really no need to quote the images as well. That just makes all of us wait twice as long for the page to be done loading. If you must quote it, PLEASE take out the IMG tags.

Pokemon Adapted Car - Wailord

pokemoncarwailord.png

Back