*Cars I need*

United States
Illinois
Drift_Works_
I'd just came back to GT5 after a few months and I decided to make a new account, then moved my data to the new account. Then I deleted my old account and tried to play GT5 on the new one and the error message "You're using someone else's game save data, overwriting with new data" or something along those lines appeared. So basically I lost everything and had to start fresh. Money isn't a problem, it's just that I lost a ton of standards and paint chips, but I only need the standards. The cars I'm in need of are Nismo 270R '94, Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03, Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91, Tom's Chaser, Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96, and Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '93. I'd appreciate if they were 0/0/0. I'm not sure what to offer you, so just ask me please. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd just came back to GT5 after a few months and I decided to make a new account, then moved my data to the new account. Then I deleted my old account and tried to play GT5 on the new one and the error message "You're using someone else's game save data, overwriting with new data" or something along those lines appeared. So basically I lost everything and had to start fresh. Money isn't a problem, it's just that I lost a ton of standards and paint chips, but I only need the standards. The cars I'm in need of are Nismo 270R '94, Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03, Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91, Tom's Chaser, Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96, and Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '93. I'd appreciate if they were 0/0/0. I'm not sure what to offer you, so just ask me please. Thanks!

You still looking for cars ???

Back