Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

Unless D gets Ally to join him in the Merc as well ... then we'll have the Merc Ninjas ... :lol:

Unless D gets Ally to join him in the Merc as well ... then we'll have the Merc Ninjas ... :lol:

The Nissans are good cars, and with good drivers... :indiff: Still, Opel's not too bad, and Sak and I are very quick drivers. I've just noticed, also, that this will be the first time, that Sak and I drive the same car in the same race. I'm expecting a close battle in every race.

metalgear696
Hello! :D I got your message RM. I replied and accepted just recently. I got home late. :indiff: Anyways, entrance form;

metalgear696/Aesys/BMW M3(pending)/Yes/GRID Motorsport(pending)

If I find some time this week I'd be open for some test sessions. :)

Lol was it the "quarterly bonus" that made you? ;)

@TDZdave, thanks for the times 👍 I'll see what I can figure out

Guys...I am in for testing, just let me know.

The CLK is quicker, we did a bit of testing for another DTM series where we assigned different cars at different PP levels to even out driver skill.

Guys...I am in for testing, just let me know.

The CLK is quicker, we did a bit of testing for another DTM series where we assigned different cars at different PP levels to even out driver skill.

I saw that. I also saw that you won. (I think, right? I mean, could anyone actually beat you?) :)

I am so beatable, think I just got lucky at Nurb...seriously.

I finished second in that series behind Scalebreaker, we were going at it till the end. It was crazy good, scale and myself were in the slowest cars with the least PP and had to drive seriously hard to stay ahead.

Its a great concept of evening out the field, however some prefer being on equal terms, meaning when they win, they know they have won with the same equipment. Kinda crappy winning knowing the others dont have the power you do.

Lol was it the "quarterly bonus" that made you? ;)

@TDZdave, thanks for the times 👍 I'll see what I can figure out

No, honestly it was the fact that you merely asked me and that it happens to be on Saturdays so it works out great for me. Granted, the 'quarterly bonus' was a nice 'bonus' incentive. :) Looking forward to it. 👍

P.S. I also accepted because I already have 2 BMW race cars :lol: I dont have to dink around trying to find an untradable car in the UCD. :D

No, honestly it was the fact that you merely asked me and that it happens to be on Saturdays so it works out great for me. Granted, the 'quarterly bonus' was a nice 'bonus' incentive. :) Looking forward to it. 👍

P.S. I also accepted because I already have 2 BMW race cars :lol: I dont have to dink around trying to find an untradable car in the UCD. :D

I think most DTM cars are less than $1,000,000, though I could be wrong.

Nope ... Dave is ... :lol: ... It's the only place that I know of that rich and famous race drivers hang out :lol:

Bahahahaha monaco... Nice, honestly I wouldn't holiday there, I would party though

Back