Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

When does the season start? And how do i register? i didnt see a link for it.

Haha, were you looking for a MrM registration? :lol: I'm the only one around here who uses Google Doc registration forms. I have a very strange obsession with the simplicity of Google Docs. It's so easy that it's actually fun! And, then, it's like painting cars... You always try to make it look as nice as possible... :dopey: Long rant over. :sly: :sly:

Haha, were you looking for a MrM registration? :lol: I'm the only one around here who uses Google Doc registration forms. I have a very strange obsession with the simplicity of Google Docs. It's so easy that it's actually fun! And, then, it's like painting cars... You always try to make it look as nice as possible... :dopey: Long rant over. :sly: :sly:

No matter how much I'd like it, I suck at Google Docs :lol: plus this way everybody knows why somebody else got their car in case they were too late :)

No matter how much I'd like it, I suck at Google Docs :lol: plus this way everybody knows why somebody else got their car in case they were too late :)

:lol: Sorta... Google Docs has a "Timestamp." I just like it, for some strange, inexplicable reason. It's like having a crush, on a bright redheaded girl... you can't explain why, it just happens. :crazy:

Alright since i cant get my hands on a clk. Ill be running the audi TT-R

Good choice. ;) The newest of the cars in spec.

:lol: Sorta... Google Docs has a "Timestamp." I just like it, for some strange, inexplicable reason. It's like having a crush, on a bright redheaded girl... you can't explain why, it just happens. :crazy:

Haha ive had a similar delima. But it was a brunette and a red head hahaha

Good choice. ;) The newest of the cars in spec.

The explanation of the day right there^^ And the TT is the second to newest only, A4 is '04 :) it makes incredible amounts of sense

The explanation of the day right there^^ And the TT is the second to newest only, A4 is '04 :) it makes incredible amounts of sense

:lol: I had to go back to check whether the A4 was in, and I was tree'd before I could edit it. Regardless, the A4 represents a shift in the DTM cars, when the TT-R was not used anymore, it was replaced by a series of DTM cars which were made much more similar-looking. The TT-R has a lot of personality, because it looks entirely different from the other cars.

Indeed it does. I've heard the TT needed it's own aero regulations in order to be competitive :scared:

So what are we allowed to change? Just suspension and cosmetics?

You may change everything except engine upgrade (if possible) and turbo. Or well, at least they will not be necessary as spec will be around what they have as standard

You may change everything except engine upgrade (if possible) and turbo. Or well, at least they will not be necessary as spec will be around what they have as standard

Right on stoked to try a new sect of racing

Set the Room to "No Tuning allowed"
=> all aditional parts are not legal => no one has Turbos or Engine upgrades installed and overused the Power-Limiter.
Because a maxxed car which is downtuned that way will be allot faster than a "stock" Car.

Just a suggestion from myside.
Astra or VX are the same => if you like VX more take it :D (I will take the VX Astra btw but still be in Mel´s Team)
BTW: Alfa and Calibra never had Turbos. They are natural aspired 2.5l V6´s => 12k peak rpm.
At least the models which are in the Game ;)

Last edited:
The problem is sake these cars un tuned are way not equal, the mercedes is 2 seconds faster then the audi A4 and 3 seconds faster the the audi TT and just under 2 seconds faster then the opel,

@ TDZ: For me the fastest is the TT:nervous:
And closely follow the others.
That is for the DTM cars. The M3 GTR RC isn´t a DTM car => it is the fastest one from this list.
I would suggest to bann atleast the Beemer because it´s not a DTM Car !!
And this is a DTM Series => ....

There are differences in specs though (minimal ones) and/or Downforce.
The Benz has the most DF of them => it has an advantage and if a fast guy sets her up this would be a hard to beat combo.
But a good setup in every other car will make you fast.
At least for me there isn´t such a big gap for them Cars.
If you take the 90´s DTM cars there is a huge gap from Benz to Alfa for example.

====> A fast driver will be fast in every Car (I´m not that extremly fast there are allot of gamers female and male which are faster) and we could implement success weight /-powerdrop but thats not important.

Last edited:
Well, Sak, I've already done a decent tune on my Team Phoenix Motorsport Team Phoenix OPC Opel Astra. Yes, it has a very long name. Anyways, the tune SHOULD work for me, to keep me decently fast with the CLK.

Since I am quite possibly the oldest geezer out here, I think it appropriate for me to be in the fastest car :)

People have been saying the CLK is faster, yet no one is signing up for it. If that's the case, I don't mind being associated with it. Been too long since I've driven these cars so I've forgotten their characteristics.

In any case, sign me up for the Merc and if possible, try and give me an idea as to what time of day the races will be held EST time zone.

Especially if the CLK "fits" you better than the Camaro. Seriously, though, I'm expecting that you'll be good fun, especially after Conti. I'm really expecting that there will be one or two tracks, at which the Camaro will shine, especially with you driving. Your driving is quite smooth.

Hi Guys,

I wanted to race in this series when it first became public, I put my name down for the CLK.

Will this still be every second Saturday? and may I still join in?

Especially if the CLK "fits" you better than the Camaro. Seriously, though, I'm expecting that you'll be good fun, especially after Conti. I'm really expecting that there will be one or two tracks, at which the Camaro will shine, especially with you driving. Your driving is quite smooth.

Thank you very much for the nice compliment :) I find it more fun to drive the car in a more realistic manner rather than thrash it around like it's just a video game. (it's called "immersion") :) I've also done quite a bit of endurance racing where tire management is a major factor in race strategy :)

The DTM Series ought to be quite fun with a nice assortment of cars on the grid.

Any ideas about what the EST time is for races ? I'm just not used to GMT and every time I try to use the conversion charts I seem to get it wrong :dunce:

Thank you very much for the nice compliment :) I find it more fun to drive the car in a more realistic manner rather than thrash it around like it's just a video game. (it's called "immersion") :) I've also done quite a bit of endurance racing where tire management is a major factor in race strategy :)

Are you planning on running like that a lot? I always drive within the limits of the car, too. So much, in fact, that I'm registered in the coming 4-hour Nürburgring Race... Heathenpride's running that one.

I enjoy racing, I enjoy winning, and I enjoy not crashing. Putting the three together makes me QUITE happy. :)

Also, good to have you, D. :) With you, ANFD and I, in the same series, with Sakery, Curt, rally & NEWDRIVER2, all of my favourite people are here. :) Even Aesys is here! :D

I agree with ANFD, this ought to be QUITE fun. :)

ANFD, I'll keep you up-to-date. You and I are in the same timezone, right now.

OK, here's an update:

@Sakery, the BMW will be investigated. If it's found too fast it'll be banned, otherwise it'll be seen as the "replacement" for the M3 currently running the real DTM (that was also the reason I included it)

Seeing as both ANFD and Driver 101 are W.M.A. members that team now has both first drivers. Now they just need a team name :)

And yes, it will still be every second weekend, in the weekends where I won't be hosting W.M.A. WRC.

Scheduled start: October/November depending on signups, the more the merrier :)

Seeing as both ANFD and Driver 101 are W.M.A. members that team now has both first drivers. Now they just need a team name :)

And yes, it will still be every second weekend, in the weekends where I won't be hosting W.M.A. WRC.

Schweet! We have now an awesome schedule!

Also, erm, Sakery and I are both for Opel/Vauxhall Astras, and both are members of Team Phoenix Motorsport. :) (Es geht gut beim Phönix)

"Both first drivers" you say? So, you mean, as though they're not reserves? Okay, makes more sense now.

Exactly Mel. I think Grid will have to go on a hunt for a reserve too, you never know when you need one :)

Speaking of reserve drivers, I just want to give you guys a heads-up. Next month I will be gone over the weekend of October 13th. My wife and I are headed west to So. Cal for our third coast to coast trip this year :)

Speaking of reserve drivers, I just want to give you guys a heads-up. Next month I will be gone over the weekend of October 13th. My wife and I are headed west to So. Cal for our third coast to coast trip this year :)

You're mentioning the weekend of my 19th b-day... :sly: Means nothing, to you, but- WAIT A MINUTE!!! I survived to be almost 19? Well, this is surprising. :dopey:

You're mentioning the weekend of my 19th b-day... :sly: Means nothing, to you, but- WAIT A MINUTE!!! I survived to be almost 19? Well, this is surprising. :dopey:

A little irony here .... we're going back for a birthday party, but it's her 90th :scared:

Also, FYI ... I've signed up for Heathenpride's 4 Hours Endurance race also :)
And another also ... I still remember my 19th birthday like it was yesterday ... spent it in a foxhole in Viet Nam :scared:

Last edited:

Well, glad you guys made it out. I've met some really nice Vietnamese people, around here. The war changed history, and probably changed history for the better. Few people can say that.

Back