Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

In real life DTM chose to take a more GT style approach to their cars, and audi wanted to drop the TT because it wasn't relevant to the DTM market and was already selling well, so they swapped it out,

@rally, mobil 1 racing are happy to use the TT audi,

So am i sticking with my TT or do i need to find an a4?

@101, if you find a different name for the team, just let me know ;) and yes, all cars will be exact same spec. I'm doing testing with 400hp and 1200 kg. They seem fairly equal and despite the weight they're very fast!

@curtex, you can use the TT, but if you happen to stumble over an A4, you can change to that :)

Cool thanks cause i havent seen any of these cars except my TT since i started playing haha

lol, unlucky you curtex :) they were in the OCD recently though. But I managed to getthem all via the UCD before :)

I've added the official prize list to the OP ;)

curtex......add me as a friend, I think I may have two A4's, and if they are transferable, I will send you one.

Busy watching DTM Quali ... are we gonna run the same Quali setup or not? And what race distance are we looking at? One race at +- 150 - 200 km would be interesting ... :D

NizmoDr3
Busy watching DTM Quali ... are we gonna run the same Quali setup or not? And what race distance are we looking at? One race at +- 150 - 200 km would be interesting ... :D

As W.I.P. we'll only have 1 10 minute qualifying and race only at 50 km. Depending on how long time things take we can make the Races a bit longer, especially if we can agree to make qualifying the day before (which would mean we could make that longer too). It all has something to do with my parents limiting my gaming :(

Ok coolies, as I'm going away in 3 weeks to bathurst I don't want to miss any more races after that lol,

^^ SO non-chalant about it, too! :drool: I'm rarely jealous of an Australian. But, when I am, it's because he's going to 🤬 Bathurst!

For the 3rd time lol, second for super cars, the other time was for the 24hr,

Depending on things I might have a small test session during the coming week. I still need to test 2 more tracks though, been busy with WRC :)

Results from spec test at Monza:

TT: 1:59:7
CLK: 1:59:7
A4: 1:59:9
M3: 2:00:0
Astra: 2:00:3

Approx. the same difference, less if you count in %. Anyone knows a good technical track?

Think we should all get together and make sure all the cars are gauged correctly. Instead of just spending 10 min in the first meet to figure it out haha

I had been thinking about Trial Mountain and Cape Ring for testing.. Maybe I should just try both :)

And I'm really hoping to have a test session soon but until my net will allow me, there's really low hopes ;)

Oh.... Can we discuss the schedule of the regular season, on PSN some time? You mentioned Trial Mountain... My mind immediately began to wander.

JoeTruckV8 / JoetruckV8 / BMW GTR

GTRRL is ending 1st week of October so I should have time for this. I want to sign up just in case' 👍

Do you guys know roughly what the hp & weight might be? I'm guessing the weight around 1100kg to 1150kg & 430hp to 530hp.

I believe the DTM chassis are more forgiving than the JGTC's & LM/GT cars on this game!

@101, if you find a different name for the team, just let me know ;) and yes, all cars will be exact same spec. I'm doing testing with 400hp and 1200 kg. They seem fairly equal and despite the weight they're very fast!

@curtex, you can use the TT, but if you happen to stumble over an A4, you can change to that :)
^^ Host gave specs. :)
JoeTruckV8 / JoetruckV8 / BMW GTR

GTRRL is ending 1st week of October so I should have time for this. I want to sign up just in case' 👍

Do you guys know roughly what the hp & weight might be? I'm guessing the weight around 1100kg to 1150kg & 430hp to 530hp.

I believe the DTM chassis are more forgiving than the JGTC's & LM/GT cars on this game!

Hey Joe. You aren't bothered by my "swoop through the middle" at Bankfin, right? I had a chance at Top 5! :lol: Unfortunately, you were plop-center in the middle of my rampage, with 5% on your tires. :lol:

But, yes, DTM is a bit more forgiving, but, Driver 101 isn't. :lol: I think we've been beaten by him enough to know.

Good to have you again!!

OP has been updated:

JoeTruckV8 has been added to the list. Yet to update thread title.

Specs have also been added (finally :lol: )

Back