Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team ford has apparently lost 2 great drivers, joeofthefire(driver of the 2010 #43) and Dbuckeyes(driver of the 2011 #99).

With that said is anyone looking for a seat in either car for the rest of the season?

OFFICIAL Indy Results:

1. #24 RFLX_Niop (Pole Position, 56 laps led) - 20 points, +3 bonus points
2. #48 ACDCROCKS123 (1 lap led) - 18 points, +1 bonus point
3. #88 Droptop2001gt - 16 points
4. #20 M-Stall41 - 14 points
5. #43 homeslice47 (1 lap led) - 12 points, +1 bonus point
6. #83 CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83 - 11 points
7. #18 Knelly - 10 points
8. #83 dowhat13 - 9 points
9. #11 Furinkazen - 8 points
10. #14 Mudd - 7 points
11. #99 DBUCKEYES (2 laps led) - 6 points, +1 bonus point
12. #43 JoeOfTheFire - 5 points
13. #42 Jakob_Nascar88 - 4 points

Driver's Championship:

EqtHj.jpg

Owner's Championship:

Ju9Yx.jpg

Manufacturer's Championship:

EMCwz.jpg

we need a few more drivers in this league. I would love to have a "go to guy" as third wing for red bull. And as well for some more competition

Hendrick Motorsports is in beast mode right now, I think other teams are definitely going to need some help. 👍

JakobNascar88
About we do 2 laps at one driver at a time?

That would take way too long. Everyone has the same ten minutes on track together to make their best time. If a driver is holding you up, drop back a few seconds and space out from them.

Ok, thought I'd give some new on my NASCAR Nationwide Series I am planning. Either a Camaro / Mustang / Challenger road car championship or a Challenger RM one make, with plans to start in january, the day after the Sprint Cup race, coinciding with teh Sprint Cup weekends.

Ok, thought I'd give some new on my NASCAR Nationwide Series I am planning. Either a Camaro / Mustang / Challenger road car championship or a Challenger RM one make, with plans to start in january, the day after the Sprint Cup race, coinciding with teh Sprint Cup weekends.

I'm all up for either road cars with the 3 makes or the dodge tc. So this will be a Sunday series?

MrMulsanne
Yep it would be a sunday.

I really like the way the truck series runs as a companion series to the Sprint Cup on Saturday afternoons. They make a great pair. I think the Nationwide would be a great Saturday companion series for the Chase races in January and February.

I would run it then but I have TOCA.... suppose we could have NASCAR Sprint Cup Season 3 on a sunday? And run Nationwide before?

MrMulsanne
I would run it then but I have TOCA.... suppose we could have NASCAR Sprint Cup Season 3 on a sunday? And run Nationwide before?

I'm never going to run a Sunday series. Between the NFL and Nascar, my Sundays are claimed.

Ran the #43 fusion at monza last for a few races last night. I think i was running high 42's during the races(5 laps). That big sweeping 1st turn can be a handful if your in dirty air behind other cars.

MrMulsanne
ahhh I see....

I personally think the 3 NASCAR series should run in order as in real life, so trucks, NNS and then Sprint Cup, not nessecarily on the same day of course. So drivers could get some seat time before the 'main event' just like IRL :sly:

TomMcD
I personally think the 3 NASCAR series should run in order as in real life, so trucks, NNS and then Sprint Cup, not nessecarily on the same day of course. So drivers could get some seat time before the 'main event' just like IRL :sly:

Maybe we could alternate weekends for the two support series, so that only one runs each week before the Sprint Cup race for season three.

Week 1: Nationwide at 3:30pm, Sprint Cup at 5pm.
Week 2: Trucks at 3:30pm, Sprint Cup at 5pm.
Etc...

MustangRyan
Maybe we could alternate weekends for the two support series, so that only one runs each week before the Sprint Cup race for season three.

This really does sound like a brilliant idea Drop, I love the idea of the 3 series forming a sort of 'GTP Nascar board' Definitely be up for this 👍 👍

The 2011 #99 ford is in need of a driver this weekend. Any takers?

I can give you this car for free with a road setup if you need it(we are at monza on sat.)

MrMulsanne
Back to usual start time drop?

The start time can always be found in the first post. It's normal time from here on out, barring any weird circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back