Knelly

I call:

1. Niop
2. Homeslice
3. Mstall
4. Joe
5. Knelly

Last edited:
Since Chqr and mudd picked me i will gladly be there drafting partner anytime!

I think anyone in the chase has a chance to win it.

homeslice47
I think anyone in the chase has a chance to win it.

That's why it's such a tough call, bad luck and quarrels aside, this league has got some talent!

I suppose I'll throw my hat in the ring...

1. MStall41 (I'm a confident guy :D)
2. RFLX_Niop (He's the guy Im most afraid of)
3. JoeOfTheFire (Contingent on his connection
4. Homeslice47 (Mr. Consistency)
5. Knelly (Some love for my teammate)

Joey and Kyle have been practicing tandem drafting around Daytona (IRL) and Kyle states he reached 205, so our speeds are as good as perfect but a little off I believe.

No spoilers for the Niners game tonight if you please. I'll be recording it to watch after kicking all your asses :sly:

I may join you guys tonight at Daytona if there's room, any team need another driver for the 250?

We will probably have some sort of race today, but I don't think it will be for points.

I suggest we do loads of ten lap races at different circuits, to see what works with ten plus NASCAR cars on track.

Considering we should have a big group available to run tonight, I would suggest running a series of different test races to see what works. I will likely not be available until around 5:20 PM Eastern

The plan was to do a 150 lap exhibition race at Autumn Ring Mini Reverse.

EDIT: the next 2 weeks were to have exhibition races at Madrid Mini and Cape Ring Inside.

MustangRyan
I can't make it today, so Knelly will host the room.

Catch a bruvva off guard!

Erm, cool. I'll open room about 9:30 and we'll do ten-ish laps of a track of choice by each of us.

The idea will be to test possible inclusions into S3 and the more cars we have on track, the better.

There may only be one or two of you not on my friends list so don't hesitate to add me if you need to.

Room will stay open as long as we have at least 5 in it. Want at least ten though.

Catch a bruvva off guard!

Erm, cool. I'll open room about 9:30 and we'll do ten-ish laps of a track of choice by each of us.

The idea will be to test possible inclusions into S3 and the more cars we have on track, the better.

There may only be one or two of you not on my friends list so don't hesitate to add me if you need to.

Room will stay open as long as we have at least 5 in it. Want at least ten though.

Currently S3 looks like it will be dropping Sarthe and gaining SSRX, Autumn Ring Mini Reverse, Madrid Mini, and Cape Ring Inside.

EDIT: Just gotta hope it can be raced in reverse, Smuffy.

DrifterJoe
Currently S3 looks like it will be dropping Sarthe and gaining SSRX, Autumn Ring Mini Reverse, Madrid Mini, and Cape Ring Inside.

Sarthe out and SSRX in are the only sure things right now, the others are maybes at this point.

So, what happened today?

We ran 10 lap races around Autumn Ring Mini/Reverse, Cape Ring Inside, Madrid Mini, and my Toscana track.

I think we all liked Madrid and my Toscana track. I pretty much like them all.

If we are going for more road courses that are short n technical similar to suzuka east, then id say Clubman SSR5 and Cape Ring Inside, these lap times are slower than daytona at approx. 50sec or more. If we are strictly going for short track feel, its madrid mini and autumn ring reverse, madrid just feels like a short track n autumn ring has sub 40sec laps. I really like madrid mini, and niop's toscana track. His track is pretty much flat out and feels good.

I would like to add madrid mini, SSRX, n autumn ring. Sorry niop even though I love your flat out track but I think we need to add more short tracks to the schedule. Autumn ring has somewhat grown on me n its real short, so its perfect for a short track. And best short track IMO is madrid mini, it just has an awesome rhythm that a short track provides. And I'm sure SSRX will be bad ass and its 20km long, whatever that is in miles :lol: idk??? But I'm damn sure that's long enough to be the oval track we will add, as stated by ryan earlier.

Last edited:
If we are going for more road courses that are short n technical similar to suzuka east, then id say Clubman SSR5 and Cape Ring Inside, these lap times are slower than daytona at approx. 50sec or more. If we are strictly going for short track feel, its madrid mini and autumn ring reverse, madrid just feels like a short track n autumn ring has sub 40sec laps. I really like madrid mini, and niop's toscana track. His track is pretty much flat out and feels good.

I would like to add madrid mini, SSRX, n autumn ring. Sorry niop even though I love your flat out track but I think we need to add more short tracks to the schedule. Autumn ring has somewhat grown on me n its real short, so its perfect for a short track. And best short track IMO is madrid mini, it just has an awesome rhythm that a short track provides. And I'm sure SSRX will be bad ass and its 20km long, whatever that is in miles :lol: idk??? But I'm damn sure that's long enough to be the oval track we will add, as stated by ryan earlier.

Don't be sorry, I completely agree with you. My track is fun, but I can see alot of people getting annoyed in a longer race. Of the tracks available, I agree with your 3 choices as well.

I think I'm with crazy on this. Add SSRX, Madrid Mini, and Autumn Ring Mini Reverse. After everyone left, me crazy and dowhat did some lap at my triangular Eifel track, which they liked. I just need to adjust it so that the camber I applied to the second sector will actually go on the third turn.

EDIT: and SSRX is 30km long (Just over 18.6 miles).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back