Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought for S3 after watching Bud Shootout... no mics for Superspeedway races? That cuts driver to driver communication out like in real life...

A thought for S3 after watching Bud Shootout... no mics for Superspeedway races? That cuts driver to driver communication out like in real life...

Thats a good idea if we wanted to get rid of tandem driving. But I don't know if we are trying to replicate the real thing? We don't use cautions, we race at Monza and Cape Ring LOL. And we are not adjusting regs to 2012 lap times and speeds at Daytona. Where we were almost spot on up until the 2012 season. So I wouldn't care, I would say it depends on the direction we are going with this league. Any one else care to chime in?

I don't think I could stand to race for two hours strait without being able to yell at you guys on the mic. Seriously though, I think mics are necessary for us as we don't have spotters.

I don't think I could stand to race for two hours strait without being able to yell at you guys on the mic. Seriously though, I think mics are necessary for us as we don't have spotters.. even though we have Furi

:lol:

I would like for the mics to stay on, it's fun to listen while driving as it has never disturbed me, unlike any annoying text chat messages during a race... :ill:

Besides it would definitely be annoying to race an oval without any mics. Now if only I was able to use mine as well...

Last edited:
Yup daytona was over 2.5 hours long. This week will be over 3 hours long! It will be a true test. And props to everyone who finishes the race on lead lap whether they win or not!

In the case of the race taking 3 hours, I might not come at all because I need to wake up early the following morning and even if I parked, I still couldn't go to sleep until after the race is over - in other words 3am. Just to let you guys know.

In the case of the race taking 3 hours, I might not come at all because I need to wake up early the following morning and even if I parked, I still couldn't go to sleep until after the race is over - in other words 3am. Just to let you guys know.

If Carbon's not there tomorrow, I have a seat open in the #83 as the third car. And Carbon - I totally understand, no worries.

kenkwilinski
Yup daytona was over 2.5 hours long. This week will be over 3 hours long! It will be a true test. And props to everyone who finishes the race on lead lap whether they win or not!

I say well done to anyone who finishes :dopey:

And I'll be there tomorrow in Furi's 'spare' car ;)

Who else is available for tomorrows race? I might not have all 3 seats filled. Dowhats out this weekend, mustardaddict is to fill in. But has not confirmed. And carbon will most likely not make it. Is there anyone left? Or am I the lone #83 this week? I know there's tom, matty, chqr, smuffy?, funkyducks? Maybe drivetheguard? Doubt he can do all 200 though. Eitherway if no one fills in a seat, no worries. I have my race ahead of meno matter what. And won't be distracted by little things like that.

I can't drive for you tomorrow Crazy, school revision is taking my time up until Thursday next week.

Smuffy was gonna drive the 42 car tomorrow, although I havn't heard from him in a couple days. But you can try to get him to drive for you. Stewart/Ganassi really isn't in a position to gain anything in the owners points but Red Bull is.

Smuffy was gonna drive the 42 car tomorrow, although I havn't heard from him in a couple days. But you can try to get him to drive for you. Stewart/Ganassi really isn't in a position to gain anything in the owners points but Red Bull is.

Still good for the #42 Mudd, But if Crazy wants me to drive the redbull i will. All i want is a seat really :)

Last edited:
smuffyatfcp
Still good for the #42 Mudd, But if Crazy wants me to drive the redbull i will. All i want is a seat really :)

That's cool. If you could have both cars ready for tomorrow, that would be perfect. We'll figure out which one your in as we get ready for start. I'll be working with you which ever car you end up in, Smuffy. Let us know if you need a car or help with a setup, I'll be practicing this evening and probally tomorrow morning as well.

Have a blue #83 on hand in the case mustardaddict doesn't show. Thank you! And btw mudd my team doesn't have much to gain but toyota might :sly:

I have all 2010 NASCAR’S and do most of my testing on the red bull car. I might be on tomorrow morning (UK time) and will send you both a friend request if I don’t already have you on PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back