Classic Le Mans Endurance Series

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 161 comments
gogatrs
Read the first post. ;)
I'd like to try the lining up along the wall.
If it doesn't work, we'll just back out and do a rolling start, starting under the Der Nue Golf GTI bridge.

How many laps?

Sadly guys, I cant make it tonight I might participate in Jav's race if I want to and if I can :) have fun guys and good luck :)

Well, that's two of 11 people that aren't going to be here...
I expect that two or three people are just not gonna show up.
Do we still want to race tonight?
I'll open a room regardless...

I'm still down with racing tonight. I want to see part of the NASCAR race (yes I watch NASCAR) but our race shouldn't interfere with the interesting parts. Race at 8:45, right?

heinz57
I'm still down with racing tonight. I want to see part of the NASCAR race (yes I watch NASCAR) but our race shouldn't interfere with the interesting parts. Race at 8:45, right?

Around then yes.

I dunno what happened or where anyone is but I'm going to quit for the night. I barely made it at the end of the race because I had to go #2 lol but...

Yeah, seriously, where was everybody?

Yeah I wish we could have had a few more people show up. Once the real racing starts hopefully we can get in everyone. I also hope we can get enough folks to make a full 15 man field! :)

OK, so next week, we're gonna do Nurburgring GP/F.
After that we can either start the season, or do another preseason race at Laguna...

I will have to abandon my plans to compete due to ongoing brake problems with my G25 wheel.Cant risk impedeing my fellow competitors in such rare and exotic cars.I will continue to follow this series for future participation.Good luck too all.
I need to order a part from the U.K. on monday so it might be a few weeks so this is unavoidable.

What part is it?
If it happens to be the potentiometer, then you can just take the one out of the clutch and put it in the brake pedal while you wait for your new one to arrive...

Back