Classic Le Mans Endurance Series

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 161 comments
Guys, I'm not going to be here tomorrow.
Someone else can host.
We're going to do Nurb GP/F next week and then start the season the week after.

Sorry for short notice.

I can't wait to have internet again. I just can't bring myself to drag my g25 and ps3 to campus 2 days in a row...

Plus all my coworkers rag on me enough as it is :)

Soon...

Guys, I'm not going to be here tomorrow.
Someone else can host.
We're going to do Nurb GP/F next week and then start the season the week after.

Sorry for short notice.

Alright, but I'm not hosting, though. Also, can you change my car to the 330 P4? Thanks. Nevermind.

Last edited:
whats the method of gifting us the cars gatrs?
nevermind read a post

Last edited:
Sorry gogatrs,i didnt check back here.
I have changed the pentometers or whatever they are called so many times i dont know which 1 is which.Plus i got my brake part today so ill fit it and get back to you guys.Painted up me Xj gold for this series,and its a really good drive Hope its going to go ahead.as arnie said to his house cleaner-"ill be back"

If someone else can run the rooms, they're more than welcome to, but my ps3 has RSOD'd and I most likely won't be getting it back for quite a while.

Is there a set schedule yet Gogatrs? Im really interested in this series and if theres a schedule i can start working around it.

200MphFord
Is there a set schedule yet Gogatrs? Im really interested in this series and if theres a schedule i can start working around it.

Well, my PlayStation has gotten the red screen.
So I wont be able to play for another month or so.

Someone else is more than welcome to take the reins, but it won't be me...

Up to you guys.

I'm down to continue the season if others want to. I still haven't tested gaming on the new borrowed internet but I get netflix and internet on my laptop so, hopefully we won't have to pay for internet for a while. I'd like to keep doing it though.

Hello guys
I guess I'm too late but I'll put my information anyway
GTP Name/PSN: leonardo887
Car: Jaguar XJ13

Gatrs, to be frank someone else needs to take over this, at least schedule the season, ect. because you are busy with the ORB and your PS3 is down the crapper :( There's still sufficent time to re-boot the series and schedule the races and such. :)

I'm still interested but I don't know if I can convince my wife I need to race three or four really long races a week. If it comes down to it I'll stick to ALMS over this one, though it does have potential.

Back