CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 91

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 100 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
leeislee: I hope you won't be closing this within five hours as I want to change my entry.
I just got to my classes and will be out and back home in a little less than four hours.

Isn't this competition supposed to be closed on 26/8/2012, which is a whole 2 days away from now? :dunce:

I expected so much more from this comp. Some really good entries though but...Where's all the Beetles, Samba Buses, Corvettes, Chargers, Mustangs, Cobras etc?

they all look great with modern rims and fancy paint!

I do appologise, I have no idea what I was thinking. Then again it was 8:30 in the morning; I wasn't awake yet! :yuck:

I expected so much more from this comp. Some really good entries though but...Where's all the Beetles, Samba Buses, Corvettes, Chargers, Mustangs, Cobras etc?

I'll be getting a Samba to ya soon matey. :)👍

Whine, whine, whine. :sly::lol: Still working on mine. I've changed the shot completely about half a dozen times already. :embarrassed: Z didn't do anything for me, couldn't stand the Trans Cammer, Beetle just looked strange....maybe I'll pick a car before the deadline. :D

FINAL ENTRY

I would think this represents the theme, no?

Well mine's out then.
PS3's back but something's rattling inside it, and I don't have any other shots and I can't remember how I even got it to look so clean.

Gtuned
Well mine's out then.
PS3's back but something's rattling inside it, and I don't have any other shots and I can't remember how I even got it to look so clean.

Your shot is fine mate.

Final Entry

*sigh*, that professional looking photo vibe is elusive.​

Last edited:
Hey leeislee, as I've just said in the other comps, could you please leave this open for another 12 or 11 hours (from now)? I've got to go to bed now and I won't be able to enter until the morning (around 7:30am - 8:00am GMT+12). I've already got my shot, I just need to edit it. :)

F i n a l E n t r y
(Click for Lightbox)

👍

spit-take-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back