CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 91

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 100 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamble with an Italian supercar. I don't want to mess up the beauty without making it looking too old and show some modern twist in it. :)

FINAL ENTRY

.Culture Shock.

F i n a l E n t r y
(Click for Lightbox)

👍
Gamble with an Italian supercar. I don't want to mess up the beauty without making it looking too old and show some modern twist in it. :)

FINAL ENTRY

.Culture Shock.

I tried my best to make an awesome car for this theme but my editing doesn't seem to be up to much lately (even less so than usual), anyway amazing shots guys, I'm pretty sure this will be a two horse race:)

SVX
Hey leeislee, as I've just said in the other comps, could you please leave this open for another 12 or 11 hours (from now)? I've got to go to bed now and I won't be able to enter until the morning (around 7:30am - 8:00am GMT+12). I've already got my shot, I just need to edit it. :)
The competition will close at around 9pm GMT. 👍

spit-take-meme.jpg

I tried my best to make an awesome car for this theme but my editing doesn't seem to be up to much lately (even less so than usual), anyway amazing shots guys, I'm pretty sure this will be a two horse race:)

Thanks guys! here my video tutorial thread (how unlock locations and not only) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=262646 👍 :sly:

Thanks a lot for keeping it open! :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

___________________________​

Thanks. :D
That if i made it to the poll...that's the first step. >3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back