CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 91

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 100 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
driftinziggy
I have watched more episodes of Overhaulin' than I can count.. 👍
Haha, all that stupid prank crap as well as the dreadful presenters ruins that show for me....just show foose, the bloody car restoration and final result!

This looks standard but it isn't (new paint and rims and lowered suspension).
PD didn't give us much on aesthetic customization after all :indiff:. Anyway, here is my:

FINAL ENTRY
Guess you didn't read the part about no drifting! :ill:

Haha, all that stupid prank crap as well as the dreadful presenters ruins that show for me....just show foose, the bloody car restoration and final result!

I completely agree... I watch the very beginning .. the Foose design... and the end result... The man is an artist

Guess you didn't read the part about no drifting! :ill:

I'm so sorry I completely missed that :scared:. I thought about a magazine shot and instantly went for my favourite magazine which is top gear mag, lots of action shots there :dopey:. I'll remove the entry.

Final Entry

NrburgringNordschleife_25-1.png

http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy333/polar2004/?action=view&current=NrburgringNordschleife_25-1.png

Shelby Cobra on the Karousel

Last edited:
^^ Your entry is too big, you need to re-size it

and a tip on taking photo's, try panning mode 2 and 3, and lower the shutter speed for better motion shots

It's not a New shot, but I've never released it before. Hopefully it's okay.
Final Entry
"Draw Blood"

Lightbox it. Looks tons better.

i did what it told me to in the Read this first thread... if that is incorrect it should be updated

That thread is correct; the method for posting images onto GTP through Photobucket is detailed there. The rules in this thread's opening post (and every single one, since Week 01) state a preview can't be bigger than 500 pixels.

Perhaps a slight re-wording of SkylineObsession's post is needed (since, strictly speaking, his method only explains any random image, not the second required preview image at the right size, which we discuss after), but personally, I wouldn't assume the first post of every competition should be ignored :P

leeislee: I hope you won't be closing this within five hours as I want to change my entry.
I just got to my classes and will be out and back home in a little less than four hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back