CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 7

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 155 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question; does a car have to be included or can it be a scenery shot?

:drool: Oh... mygod.

I just dropped by to see what the theme was this week then noticed mogs photo. I think I'll leave it this week

...maybe I'll try for second place.

[edit]

Just seen GTuned's entry also.

I'll be happy with third I guess...

Seriously stunning pictures guys!

And here is lol at me for thinking I'd go anywhere with the shot I had in mind. :dunce: Moglet, that's... quite nice. :drool:

Nice one Moglet and Gtuned 👍 Silhouette works the best in sunset.

:lol: Gtuned, I stand by my comment! I honestly don't think I've got much of a chance against yours and Fyshokid's entries but it's the taking part that pleases me so it's all good :)

Thanks for all of your kind words everyone! I only hope it can inspire more entries from everyone 👍

I await your results akira12ger, it took me about 2 hours from setting up the shoot to finishing editing to do mine so let me know how long it takes!

I have just changed my entry, from a Trans Cammer to a X2010 Carbon.

TheStig13 - Very nice work there, the sun reflecting in the road is a nice touch, but the image looks a bit sharp IMO, you can see lots of jagged edges especially around the car!

Final Entry

Moglet, you inspired me to redo my posted entry,
when i saw it back just now i saw too much grain, too much yellow on mine.
So decided to work with alot more different colors.
Ended up with 3 layers, 3 different fotofilter colors...
Eventially it was toying with layers in a new way, for me at least. :)

Last edited:
Final Entry

T001-1.jpg

Link to the Original size: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j120/Hailvdop/Gran%20Turismo%205/T001.jpg

Thought I'd go for something a little different to what's already here..hardest part for me was choosing from the pic i took!

FINAL ENTRY

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How do I get sunset on another track that isn't the nurb or sarth?

The track editor has a Toscana theme where you can change the time, 1900 seems to be the best time to set it to. You can make a track then save it and use it in Arcade mode or in a free run. There is also the Toscana rally circuit where the time changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back