Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Hi mate.
Hows things.:)
Just sent Black S tune. Stamist blue Speed 12 coming tomorrow.:)
If I have any remote Bobbing up my sleeve could you give the one I just posted online from G0sub a bit of a run please.
May as well cash in on the bspec goodies while they last.:)
Chat soon mate.
Cheers.:)๐Ÿ‘

Oh yeh forgot again. Can I have numb. 31 for the draw thanks.

Hi mate. How are things? Umm, I think I'm close to a heart attack. :scared: Work has been horrendous, and I think I worked at least 18 hours out of the last 24. :crazy: We had a power out too today, and I needed to restore my PS3 hard drive after. :scared: You know, if you're already busy as hell, a power out is the last thing you need, luckily, it happened within my lunch break and was over reasonably quick. But I digress. I'll find the S-Tune when I manage to make some time to get on there next, likely tomorrow, together with the Speed 12. Added your sub to my 'Always Use' list for now, and you're being raced. And 31 it is. ๐Ÿ‘

Hi I have the subaru super touring car #97 and altezza #35 and #40 will trade for lutecia trophy #3 and #9 and beetle cup car #21.

Hi there, I'm afraid to say that I want to let my schedule clear first, before I even think about offering cars or tickets for anything that isn't listed in bold black font in the OP. The subaru super touring car #97 is, so I'm happy to give you any of the three for that one, and in a couple of weeks I may decide I'm happy to do the other trades as well, but for now I'd rather keep to what's in bold black font. Let me know what you want to do.

Cheers guys!

Good morning.

I should have the blue Toyota RSC and the Subaru #97 in a few days. If you are OK with it I'll send them over to you and then we worry about you sending something back, if anything as I am back to the point where I don't know what to collect next. Can't give you an exact schedule but I would say one week from today you should have them both in your garage.๐Ÿ‘

Can't see the white Supra RZ in your OP... have you found it already?

Good morning.

I should have the blue Toyota RSC and the Subaru #97 in a few days. If you are OK with it I'll send them over to you and then we worry about you sending something back, if anything as I am back to the point where I don't know what to collect next. Can't give you an exact schedule but I would say one week from today you should have them both in your garage.๐Ÿ‘

Can't see the white Supra RZ in your OP... have you found it already?

I'll take them all. I actually removed the white Supra because you said you had it, so just send me those three, and let me know what you want for it when you know. ๐Ÿ‘ I don't know what to collect next either. I might take another sabbatical and help my brother-in-law along some more, and do something about his only having 100 cars situation.

I'll take them all. I actually removed the white Supra because you said you had it, so just send me those three, and let me know what you want for it when you know. ๐Ÿ‘ I don't know what to collect next either. I might take another sabbatical and help my brother-in-law along some more, and do something about his only having 100 cars situation.

Good, I just asked because I didn't see the Supra as pending or anything so it got me wondering....

Shelby Supercharged with white stripes sent:tup:

And I'll take number 88:) Thanks

Last edited:
Hi mate.
Starmist Blue speed 12 sent.:)
Number 33 if you please sir.๐Ÿ‘
If you don't get that missing shelby soon remind me and I will send it. Probably towards end of month.
Thanks mate. Cheers.:)

Good, I just asked because I didn't see the Supra as pending or anything so it got me wondering....

Shelby Supercharged with white stripes sent:tup:

And I'll take number 88:) Thanks

Received! ๐Ÿ‘ Another set complete! :)

Hi mate.
Starmist Blue speed 12 sent.:)
Number 33 if you please sir.๐Ÿ‘
If you don't get that missing shelby soon remind me and I will send it. Probably towards end of month.
Thanks mate. Cheers.:)

And received! ๐Ÿ‘ And I've got all four Shelby Supercharged now, thanks for asking!

Numbers were already added to OP earlier. Cheers guys!

I have the Olive Green RSC, I'll send it on the 15th for a White MUGEN S2000 '00 on your next available date.

I have the following 3 cars you're looking for:

Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car
grey/blue details #35

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

Ford RS200 '84
White

For this I'd like:
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL - in Black
Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11, also in Black

Don't know if for that 3 you'd be up for sending those 2 cars, but I'd really appreciate it. I don't need money, paints/gears, and these are the only cars I'm missing. I know 'bold' cars are priority (and I'm not really in a hurry), so feel free to put me on the end of the list if you could :)

Demes

I have the Olive Green RSC, I'll send it on the 15th for a White MUGEN S2000 '00 on your next available date.

Excellent. ๐Ÿ‘ Do you want me to forget about the horns, and use the 10 paint slots to throw some more XJR-9 Purple at Outeke's thread on your behalf? :)

I have the following 3 cars you're looking for:

Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car
grey/blue details #35

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

Ford RS200 '84
White

For this I'd like:
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL - in Black
Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11, also in Black

Don't know if for that 3 you'd be up for sending those 2 cars, but I'd really appreciate it. I don't need money, paints/gears, and these are the only cars I'm missing. I know 'bold' cars are priority (and I'm not really in a hurry), so feel free to put me on the end of the list if you could :)

Demes

Well, seeing that I've now got 3 out of the 4 pending, and you're actually offering me 3 cars for 2, I think I can add you to the very end of my schedule. ;) ๐Ÿ‘

I have your Supra Greyish Green, 0/0
Would like Mugen S2000, white.. but my next free trade day isn't until the 12th
:nervous:

The 12th of March?

Jeepers, this month is flying right by.. the 12th of this month. Had a slot open up, and didn't realize how far into the month we are already. So it's just a mere few days away ๐Ÿ‘

Jeepers, this month is flying right by.. the 12th of this month. Had a slot open up, and didn't realize how far into the month we are already. So it's just a mere few days away ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, it is, and as per my current schedule my next free day is the 22nd. But I can rearrange some and send on the 16th. That ok for you?

Yes, it is, and as per my current schedule my next free day is the 22nd. But I can rearrange some and send on the 16th. That ok for you?

Either works just fine for me sir.

I'll get you penciled in on my thread.

Cheers!!

And today this beauty has been shipped to your garage:

Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car black #97:tup:

And to avoid any "heavy" thinking on a Sunday, I'll take #97 for the lottery, thank you:)

Hi mate.
Chameleon Orange speed 12 sent.:)
If I could choose numb. 52 thanks.
Cheers.๐Ÿ‘

The Renault 5 Turbo '80 Olympe is back to the sunny (?) Gold Coast.

Cheers:)

And today this beauty has been shipped to your garage:

Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car black #97:tup:

And to avoid any "heavy" thinking on a Sunday, I'll take #97 for the lottery, thank you:)

Thanks Guys! ๐Ÿ‘

Just a reminder for everyone who's send a car this week and hasn't posted a number yet, you've got about 3 hours left. First weekly draw to be held soon after the next reset. ๐Ÿ‘

I won again,:crazy: you must bring me luck:)or maybe it's just oldbloke007:lol:

Anyway got the two Toyotas RCS, thanks a lot.๐Ÿ‘ And I have sent you the white supra RZ:tup: and since I am on a roll here, I'll take number 1 for it. Thanks

The last of my cars:ToyotaRSC '01 blue is awaiting in your gift box , and I'll take number 1 for it.
Thanks.:)

Now, I also have the following:

Dodge Viper GTS '99 Viper Red

Nismo 400R '96 Sonic Silver Metallic

Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 Sparkling Silver Metallic

Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car white #77

Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car grey/black details #24 grey/red details #40

Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 Black, Silver Metallic Graphite (got to double check on the last one but I think I have it)

Anything you need or want and it's yours. ๐Ÿ‘

I won again,:crazy: you must bring me luck:)or maybe it's just oldbloke007:lol:

Anyway got the two Toyotas RCS, thanks a lot.๐Ÿ‘ And I have sent you the white supra RZ:tup: and since I am on a roll here, I'll take number 1 for it. Thanks

The last of my cars:ToyotaRSC '01 blue is awaiting in your gift box , and I'll take number 1 for it.
Thanks.:)

I believe number 1 is already taken by you. ;)

Now, I also have the following:

[snip]

Anything you need or want and it's yours. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks, I'll have a think about it later. ๐Ÿ‘

Hi, I dont think we have traded before, but if you could schedule me in, I'm after Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in Green ticket form got super black, if not then Green ticket: Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL :)

I can offer to trade a Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 - Sparkling Silver Metallic :) ๐Ÿ‘

FR Shazbu

Last edited:
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 Sparkling Silver Metallic

Hi, I dont think we have traded before, but if you could schedule me in, I'm after Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in Green ticket form got super black, if not then Green ticket: Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SPL :)

I can offer to trade a Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 - Sparkling Silver Metallic :) ๐Ÿ‘

FR Shazbu

Hi there, Nitrous ox, genuino has just offered that car a couple of posts before yours, but why don't I schedule you in for the SpecV Academy (all 0/0/0, but none in green ticket form), and we'll think about what you'll send me later? I could put you down for the 22nd?

Hi there, Nitrous ox, genuino has just offered that car a couple of posts before yours, but why don't I schedule you in for the SpecV Academy (all 0/0/0, but none in green ticket form), and we'll think about what you'll send me later? I could put you down for the 22nd?

I expressed myself poorly, I have all GTR's, just the one super black in Green ticket form :)

But I'm happy to take any Green Ticket Karts, I dont have any of those, and I'll send you a 0/0/0 you need :) ๐Ÿ‘

I expressed myself poorly, I have all GTR's, just the one super black in Green ticket form :)

But I'm happy to take any Green Ticket Karts, I dont have any of those, and I'll send you a 0/0/0 you need :) ๐Ÿ‘

Weird. I've read it earlier from my phone, and I could have sworn it said something different, to which I eventually replied to without re-reading it. I'll just book you a slot for the 22nd, and you'll let me know what color Kart you want by then. Cheers!

Weird. I've read it earlier from my phone, and I could have sworn it said something different, to which I eventually replied to without re-reading it. I'll just book you a slot for the 22nd, and you'll let me know what color Kart you want by then. Cheers!

Yeah, when I posted I still needed the RED GTR, but I got it, and edited the post, now I'm after Green ticket items, will probably need to start a seperate Green ticket thread, but I'll try to trade for your Green Ticket Karts first :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit : Can I get Blue and Black Green Ticket Karts please :) ๐Ÿ‘

Also are you interested in Green ticket GTR Academy Super Black ?

Last edited:
Yeah, when I posted I still needed the RED GTR, but I got it, and edited the post, now I'm after Green ticket items, will probably need to start a seperate Green ticket thread, but I'll try to trade for your Green Ticket Karts first :) ๐Ÿ‘

Ahh, that explains it. :)

Edit : Can I get Blue and Black Green Ticket Karts please :) ๐Ÿ‘

Alright then, I've booked you two spots, 22nd and 23rd. ๐Ÿ‘

Also are you interested in Green ticket GTR Academy Super Black ?

No, I'm not. I'll advise what I want in return in due time. :)

Back