Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Supra rz? Just another hopeless supra lover that never sees it in the game! Don't have much you'd prob want but I'm down to trade whatever I got. I got some dlc cars or I'll even buy one from the dealership. Lmk. I do have some cars that are 0/0/0

Yellow Mugen will come to you in a couple of hours:)

👍

Supra rz? Just another hopeless supra lover that never sees it in the game! Don't have much you'd prob want but I'm down to trade whatever I got. I got some dlc cars or I'll even buy one from the dealership. Lmk. I do have some cars that are 0/0/0

Sorry, but unless you've got something that's listed in the OP, there's nothing else I currently give cars for. Check the OP and see whether you've got anything I'm looking for.

Hi mate.
Long time no talk.:)
That missing A/C in Guardsman blue looks a bit unsightly.
How about I send it to you tomorrow.:)
Cheers:tup:

for the two Mugens I'd like the superblack and grey GT-R academy cars;) that is if you re OK with it.

Super Black GT-R Academy sent early. 👍

Got it! Sending yours in about 15 minutes. 👍

👍

Hi mate.
Long time no talk.:)
Cheers:tup:

Good to hear from you, mate! And that would be great! :) Anything I can give you in return for it? Cheers! 👍

Good to hear from you, mate! And that would be great! :) Anything I can give you in return for it? Cheers! 👍[/QUOTE]

Actually wouldn't mind a Supra RZ 97 or SZ_R sent over to G0sub if you have one. Otherwise no problems.:)

I have the Speed 12 in Formula Red pearl on G0sub so I will send that to you as well tomorrow.
Are your cars still going to Drbrg?
Have a big trade for the rest of the Speed 12's to finish someone else's collection in early Feb so any you still need I can ship via G0sub.

Have to agree with the sentiment in your signature.:grumpy:
Surely could be a number of cars/tickets or to a value of 1mill a day.
Anyway probably not the place for political discussion.

No rush mate. Anytime is fine.

Cheers mate. Have a great day.:)👍

Actually wouldn't mind a Supra RZ 97 or SZ_R sent over to G0sub if you have one. Otherwise no problems.:)

It might take a while, though. Pretty booked now, and given I still only have one PS3. :(

I have the Speed 12 in Formula Red pearl on G0sub so I will send that to you as well tomorrow.
Are your cars still going to Drbrg?

Great, and yes, all cars to drbrg, please. 👍

Have a big trade for the rest of the Speed 12's to finish someone else's collection in early Feb so any you still need I can ship via G0sub.

Ok, let's talk about it later.

Have to agree with the sentiment in your signature.:grumpy:
Surely could be a number of cars/tickets or to a value of 1mill a day.
Anyway probably not the place for political discussion.

Actually, I added that signature line the other day, when I hit both, the 2000 car limit, and then the 7000 item limit. With all the new DLC, new paints, and already no room, something's got to give. It annoys me to constantly have to do housekeeping, instead of spending the time enjoying the game. :grumpy:

You too have a good day! :)

Ok, gotta run now. :lol:

No worries mate.

I'm not in the slightest worried when or even if the car arrives.:)
I am fortunate that I can pinch my sons p/s when he isn't looking so that makes things a bit easier.:)

I am starting to delete stuff as well but would much rather give it to new guys to get them started.
With some of the established guys dropping out it would be good to see more new guys getting into trading.
I can't remember the last time I traded with someone new. Was probably you and that was months ago.

Anyway enough pontificating.
Chat soon mate. Cheers.:)

Yet another nice Gt-R academy car received:bowdown:

One Yellow Mugen sent:tup:

You have actually managed to hit the 7.000 items limit:crazy:Always thought of it like some sort of urban legend. So it really exists:scared:

No worries mate.

I'm not in the slightest worried when or even if the car arrives.:)
I am fortunate that I can pinch my sons p/s when he isn't looking so that makes things a bit easier.:)

I am starting to delete stuff as well but would much rather give it to new guys to get them started.
With some of the established guys dropping out it would be good to see more new guys getting into trading.
I can't remember the last time I traded with someone new. Was probably you and that was months ago.

Anyway enough pontificating.
Chat soon mate. Cheers.:)

I'd love to give it all away. But I deleted about 100 duplicate horns and at least twice as much duplicate paints. Don't even want to think about how long it would have taken me to give that away, seeing it's only 5 each a day at most. :(

Yet another nice Gt-R academy car received:bowdown:

One Yellow Mugen sent:tup:

You have actually managed to hit the 7.000 items limit:crazy:Always thought of it like some sort of urban legend. So it really exists:scared:

Mugen received! And I'm afraid to say that it is no urban legend, it is very real indeed. And in my opinion, it's the worst of all the limits, as you have absolutely no idea where you're at. One day you just want to receive another set of paints, and there's the message. :grumpy: At least the others you see coming.

Did you buy the DLC?

Last edited:
Mugen received! And I'm afraid to say that it is no urban legend, it is very real indeed. And in my opinion, it's the worst of all the limits, as you have absolutely no idea where you're at. One day you just want to receive another set of paints, and there's the message. :grumpy: At least the others you see coming.

Did you buy the DLC?

Final Mugen sent:tup: Another set complete:tup:👍 Guess i'd better start doing some housekeeping too then, 'cause I am afraid I am near that limit.
Bought the DLC, couldn't really pass up on the Aventador, but I am having more fun with the beetle at the moment:crazy: it's almost as fast as my real life car:ouch:

Will send you the Lancia dark blue Stratos on Tue. and the Spyker on Fri.

Have a good weekend. Cheers:)

Final Mugen sent:tup: Another set complete:tup:👍 Guess i'd better start doing some housekeeping too then, 'cause I am afraid I am near that limit.
Bought the DLC, couldn't really pass up on the Aventador, but I am having more fun with the beetle at the moment:crazy: it's almost as fast as my real life car:ouch:

Will send you the Lancia dark blue Stratos on Tue. and the Spyker on Fri.

Have a good weekend. Cheers:)

Received! Mugen complete! 👍

Tue and Fri are fine. You have a good rest of the weekend too!

Both received. Thank You! 👍

Last edited:
3rd and final GT-R academy received:)

There is just no keeping up with you:lol: If you race as fast as you trade we are going to be in for a lot of hurt:D

3rd and final GT-R academy received:)

There is just no keeping up with you:lol: If you race as fast as you trade we are going to be in for a lot of hurt:D

How would you define "as fast"? One lap a day? :lol:

doctorrg
How would you define "as fast"? One lap a day? :lol:

One lap a day!!! Nice one :lol:
Even my trusted Fiat 500 can go faster than that, I hope for your sake you are faster than that.

Anyway, Lancia Stratos dark blue sent to your garage, enjoy ;)

Anyway, Lancia Stratos dark blue sent to your garage, enjoy ;)

Received! 👍 One more set complete. :)

OP has been updated, and I will start doing prize draws again from next month, doing the usual one entry per trade! 👍

Last edited:
Have a 0/0/0 Dodge Viper GTS '99 in Viper Black (Silver Stripes) available if you're interested. Would love to trade for a Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 ticket.

Have a 0/0/0 Dodge Viper GTS '99 in Viper Black (Silver Stripes) available if you're interested. Would love to trade for a Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 ticket.

Sure. When do you want to trade? My next available day is Jan 31st. If you care about the prize draw, it's Feb 6th. Let me know.

I have 2 0/0/0 cars for you: Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 in color (silver / black stripes) and Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car in color (silver #57).

I'd like Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in Vibrant Red (C) and Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car in Championship White.

I have open dates to send on 2/5 & 2/6. Cars sent to/from PSN tftadlock. You can send anytime from 2/6 thru 2/9. Just let me know.

I have 2 0/0/0 cars for you: Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 in color (silver / black stripes) and Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car in color (silver #57).

I'd like Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in Vibrant Red (C) and Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car in Championship White.

I have open dates to send on 2/5 & 2/6. Cars sent to/from PSN tftadlock. You can send anytime from 2/6 thru 2/9. Just let me know.

Works for me. I've just offered the 6th to illegal, so I'm just going to reserve it for him for now, in case he wants it, and slot you in for the 7th and 8th. If I don't trade with him on the 6th, I'll move you a day forward. 👍

doctorrg
Works for me. I've just offered the 6th to illegal, so I'm just going to reserve it for him for now, in case he wants it, and slot you in for the 7th and 8th. If I don't trade with him on the 6th, I'll move you a day forward. 👍
Sounds good!

Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 in Black shipped out 👍

For the next batch of trades I can offer you:

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83 High-Flash Two-Tone
Nismo 400R '96 Black * Lightning Yellow * Sonic Silver Metallic
Dodge Viper GTS '99 Viper Black
Cizeta V16T '94 Alpine White
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 white (or at least I think, I'll put it online if you want to confirm)

Saleen S7 '02 Saleen S7 Silver * Speedlab Yellow
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 silver/white stripes

I need to check these last two cars to see where they are (and that I actually I have them)

Anything that you may want let me know and we'll take it from there. I should be pretty much free to send starting from Monday.:)

Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 in Black shipped out 👍

👍

For the next batch of trades I can offer you:

Nismo 400R '96 Black * Lightning Yellow * Sonic Silver Metallic
Dodge Viper GTS '99 Viper Black
Cizeta V16T '94 Alpine White
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 white (or at least I think, I'll put it online if you want to confirm)

Saleen S7 '02 Saleen S7 Silver * Speedlab Yellow
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 silver/white stripes

I need to check these last two cars to see where they are (and that I actually I have them)

Anything that you may want let me know and we'll take it from there. I should be pretty much free to send starting from Monday.:)

Definitely the ones I don't yet have:

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 white (if you thought right)
Saleen S7 '02 Speedlab Yellow (if you can find it)

For the Dodge Viper GTS '99 Viper Black illegal was first, but I'll take yours in case that trade won't happen.

Let's leave the rest for later, trying for the ones I don't yet have first.

Cheers!

Definitely the ones I don't yet have:

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 white (if you thought right)
Saleen S7 '02 Speedlab Yellow (if you can find it)

For the Dodge Viper GTS '99 Viper Black illegal was first, but I'll take yours in case that trade won't happen.

Let's leave the rest for later, trying for the ones I don't yet have first.

Cheers!

Very well,

I'll start off with the Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83 High-Flash Two-Tone on Monday. For it I would like your Nismo 400R '96 Super clear red II to be sent to CeruleoF150. Thanks:tup:, Have a good weekend:)

Very well,

I'll start off with the Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83 High-Flash Two-Tone on Monday. For it I would like your Nismo 400R '96 Super clear red II to be sent to CeruleoF150. Thanks:tup:, Have a good weekend:)

If illegal doesn't take my Tuesday slot, you can have it, otherwise, I need to either sneak you in on my non-trade days, 3rd to 5th (and no promises are made), or you'll have to wait till the 9th. Is that ok for you? Might be worth it to book some firm dates, so it won't take quite all that long for me to send back.

If illegal doesn't take my Tuesday slot, you can have it, otherwise, I need to either sneak you in on my non-trade days, 3rd to 5th (and no promises are made), or you'll have to wait till the 9th. Is that ok for you? Might be worth it to book some firm dates, so it won't take quite all that long for me to send back.

As a wise "bloke" said a few posts earlier, I am not worried at all when or if the cars arrive. Ok, I am a bit worried about the "if", but not overly so:confused:. So, please slot me in for whenever is most convenient for you. And should the need arise to bump "my" trading days to do trades with other people by all means feel free to do so.👍

As a wise "bloke" said a few posts earlier, I am not worried at all when or if the cars arrive. Ok, I am a bit worried about the "if", but not overly so:confused:. So, please slot me in for whenever is most convenient for you. And should the need arise to bump "my" trading days to do trades with other people by all means feel free to do so.👍

I'll book you in for the 9th then for now. If I can send earlier, I will. Cheers! 👍

Back