Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Hi mate, 2nd car sent.
Would like to pick numbers 4 & 68 please. Thanks for the trades, will hook up again in the new year. Merry christmas to ya.

Thanks for the cars is more like it, given I am yet to fulfill my part of the trade. :) I'll check after the 20th, to see if your drivers are being raced, and if not, I'll do the races then. Numbers added to OP. 👍

On Monday could you send me the New Beetle cup car #15 bordeaux? Thanks!:)

#15 Beetle Cup it is. 👍

Hi mate
Just sent No3 Silver Clio Renaultsport and ZZII in green.:)
If its my turn to choose could I have numbers 17 & 20 thanks.
Cheers mate.👍

Hi mate
Just sent No3 Silver Clio Renaultsport and ZZII in green.:)
If its my turn to choose could I have numbers 17 & 20 thanks.
Cheers mate.👍

All received, and numbers added to OP. 👍

--

I'm actually down to the last two cup cars now, only missing:

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #14 Yellow
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #77 Black

Anyone interested in 10 paints + 10 horns or 24 hours of non-stop 'Always Use' remote racing for all shared drivers? Got both, and can get them both to me this week? Get 20 paints + 20 horns and an extra 24 hours of racing!

Hi
Just sent Number 5 Red Clio mate.:)
I would like number 22 if it's my turn please.
Cheers :)👍

Received, and number added to OP! 👍

Also, Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 sent a day early, as I'm actually a day ahead of schedule currently! :)

--

SPECIAL END OF YEAR OFFER

Given I'm a day ahead of schedule, here's a special offer for anyone able to get both my last two remaining cup cars to me before I close for holidays.

Cup cars are:

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #14 Yellow
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #77 Black

On offer is all of the below:

1 car or ticket of your choice.
15 paints + 15 parts/horns.
24 hours non-stop 'Always Use' racing for all of your shared drivers.
2 entries to the lottery.

Get in while you can! 👍

Number 20 please, i may also have the yellow lupo, could you actually reserve both cars to be sent from me?

Number 20 please, i may also have the yellow lupo, could you actually reserve both cars to be sent from me?

Number 20 is already taken, please pick another. Let me know soon about both cars.

Number 20 is already taken, please pick another. Let me know soon about both cars.
Sorry i ment to write 18 lol dunno why i said 20, erm i'll check if i have the yellow lupo, i recently won 2 cars in outekes raffle so if its ok with him i'll get him to send you the black lupo on my behalf so i can get both of your special offers:D

Sorry i ment to write 18 lol dunno why i said 20, erm i'll check if i have the yellow lupo, i recently won 2 cars in outekes raffle so if its ok with him i'll get him to send you the black lupo on my behalf so i can get both of your special offers:D

18 it is. But it's only one special offer. You'll get all the listed stuff for the two cars. 1 ticket or car of choice + 15 paints + 15 horns + 24 hours 'Always Use' racing + 2 lottery entries for the two cars. That's what you get in exchange for the two cup cars I'm still missing. Just to clarify. There are no two (re: both) special offers, just one.

18 it is. But it's only one special offer. You'll get all the listed stuff for the two cars. 1 ticket or car of choice + 15 paints + 15 horns + 24 hours 'Always Use' racing + 2 lottery entries for the two cars. That's what you get in exchange for the two cup cars I'm still missing. Just to clarify. There are no two (re: both) special offers, just one.
Oh ok i mis-red, i have to go to work but i'll check for the yellow lupo when i get home, either way i'll get outeke to send the black lupo if hes up for it.

Oh ok i mis-red, i have to go to work but i'll check for the yellow lupo when i get home, either way i'll get outeke to send the black lupo if hes up for it.

No worries, and thanks. And what's on offer are all my remaining slots before I close up for the year on my Friday evening, 1 x car/ticket (and only because I'm ahead of schedule, on 14th or 15th), 3 x paint (14th-16th), 3 x parts/horns (14th-16th) and 1 x full day remote (14th). That's all I've got left to give this year. ;)

could you actually reserve both cars to be sent from me?

Resumed remote with you still in my 'Always Use' list, for the special offer now, sent the first 5 paints and first 5 parts. Car, together with the second set of paints and parts, will come sometime after the next reset (probably in about 24 to 26 hours). Will PM you about the car details.

Hi mate.
Black 33 Clio sent and I think 33 should be the next number if it's my turn.:)
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

Received, and number added to OP. 👍

Got your Amuse as well thanks very much:)
Cheers mate:tup:

You're welcome, and you should equally find a ticket 1000 in your sub, which I've just sent a little earlier (a day early again). :)

Cheers guys! 👍

Hi mate.
Just sent No9 Lutecia so you can stick a large black line through it and mark collection as complete.:)
I think No 9 as a lottery number seems fitting also.
I think that completes our formal trades for this year so have a great christmas and new year and hope Santa is good to you.
Cheers mate thanks for the trades.:)👍

Hi mate.
Just sent No9 Lutecia so you can stick a large black line through it and mark collection as complete.:)
I think No 9 as a lottery number seems fitting also.
I think that completes our formal trades for this year so have a great christmas and new year and hope Santa is good to you.
Cheers mate thanks for the trades.:)👍

Indeed I can. Renault Sport Trophy Race Car collection complete! :)

Number 9 added to OP. 2 x Ticket 1000 and some more remote races will come to you over the holiday period.

Thanks for all the trades and have a great holidays too! 👍

Just accepted it. Rest of paints and parts will come after reset.
Cool, he said he'd send today if you accepted in time but i suspect only 1 car will be in in time for your lottery but its cool, im just glad we could help complete your collection.

Cool, he said he'd send today if you accepted in time but i suspect only 1 car will be in in time for your lottery but its cool, im just glad we could help complete your collection.

Seems I missed him by about 2 hours (at least that means I'd still have missed him had I checked before breakfast). Probably was still sound asleep when the FR came in.

Let's hope the first car will make it before the deadline. Still 6 1/2 hours to go. And remember to pick your number in thread before 10am GMT as well.

Last set of paints and parts sent. Thanks for helping me complete my Lupo and Lupo GTI Cup Car collections! 👍

--

jables72, I've received the car. Thanks! You too please make sure to pick a number in thread by 10am GMT to be eligible for the draw.

Draw will take place not too long after 10am GMT, winner will be announced, and car will be sent after I've received the car details.

Thanks everyone trading with me! 👍

The deadline has passed. Unfortunately, everyone who hasn't yet sent or hasn't yet stated a number for the draw will be missing out. :(

The draw is happening now.

Draw results:

Here is your sequence:

49 8 68 74 18 37 58 97 94 33 81 6 72 76 79 15 9 48 30 99 20 19 57 46 39 75 44 56 91 98 32 11 71 27 96 43 4 54 34 89 64 26 50 41 80 42 31 88 52 69 77 47 1 3 14 10 87 35 29 90 85 55 12 84 24 70 66 25 59 95 36 2 61 23 21 7 86 60 22 78 62 17 65 92 13 63 73 5 93 53 83 38 40 45 82 28 16 67 51

Timestamp: 2011-12-16 10:23:57 UTC

Winner will be announced shortly.

The wait is killing me....:scared: should I choose the car now or wait for the formal announcement??

The wait is killing me....:scared: should I choose the car now or wait for the formal announcement??

Seems it wasn't you this time.

49 -> not taken
8 -> not taken
68 -> gazelle68

Winner: gazelle68

Can't believe I missed it!! Well, congratulations to the winner, and best wishes to everybody!!
Catch you up next year, have a nice vacation!;)

Can't believe I missed it!! Well, congratulations to the winner, and best wishes to everybody!!
Catch you up next year, have a nice vacation!;)

You'll still be getting the Yellow #18 Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 from me sometime during the holidays. It'll simply show up in your genuino_67 inbox one day. And I'll still be on GT5, but I'll try to stay away from that thing called computer for the entirety of my holidays.

Have a Merry Christmas, and a good start into the new year! :)

Did anyone have 74? I was 18... Damn you gazelle! lol

No. If it wasn't for gazelle68, you'd have won it.

Have a Merry Christmas anyway! ;)

Back