Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Very well, thank you. I will send mjs1985 the car before the 12th. :)

Red Mugen sent. 👍

Oh wow..sorry about that...do you want the paints back?? :(

No. It's not that I could give you the car back even if I wanted to. I've just sent the other two mattes you've specifically asked for as well, and threw in another 5 tank car horns. I hope you understand why I won't give you an entry in the lottery, though, as it simply wouldn't feel right if you were to end up winning. I guess you're new, and it was an honest mistake, but be aware that there are a lot of people who are looking for 0/0 cars only, and cars with miles or switches are of little use to them.

Edit:

I will get you a 0/0 one!

Don't worry about it. Unless you're really desperate to get an entry in for the lottery?

Red Mugen sent. 👍

No. It's not that I could give you the car back even if I wanted to. I've just sent the other two mattes you've specifically asked for as well, and threw in another 5 tank car horns. I hope you understand why I won't give you an entry in the lottery, though, as it simply wouldn't feel right if you were to end up winning. I guess you're new, and it was an honest mistake, but be aware that there are a lot of people who are looking for 0/0 cars only, and cars with miles or switches are of little use to them.

Edit:

Don't worry about it. Unless you're really desperate to get an entry in for the lottery?

Thanks for the horns and everything :) I definitely understand why I wouldn't be put into the lottery if our trade was one sided. But, its not about the lottery, I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't get you the car you asked for. I have a 0/0 on my other acct, FR sent 👍

Thanks for the horns and everything :) I definitely understand why I wouldn't be put into the lottery if our trade was one sided. But, its not about the lottery, I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't get you the car you asked for. I have a 0/0 on my other acct, FR sent 👍

First of all, thanks for trying to fix this up quickly, but before you send me a third car, maybe you can see whether JimmyJames10 can help you out, as he hasn't sent the #77 yet (not even sure when he'll send)? If he can send me another car I don't yet have instead of the #77, I'm happy to accept the #77 from you.

First of all, thanks for trying to fix this up quickly, but before you send me a third car, maybe you can see whether JimmyJames10 can help you out, as he hasn't sent the #77 yet (not even sure when he'll send)? If he can send me another car I don't yet have instead of the #77, I'm happy to accept the #77 from you.

I just send JimmyJames10 a PM. But, regardless, I will send you the silver...Even if its the last thing I do...

Hi mate.
Have VW Lupo GTI Cup car (J) 03 in 17 green and Nissan mm-R cup car 01 in 90 black.
Can send Wed. and Thurs. next week. Will send other cars a bit later in week.
Not sure how your schedule is but I am in no rush so whatever suits mate.
Cheers. Thanks:)

Hey, I found out I also have #38 and #41 mm-R cup car, they are both 0/0 this time haha. I also might have #8, but Ill let you know. I'm interested in your matte and maziora paints :) Can you send paints to the PSN: Green_Thought.

Hi mate.
Have VW Lupo GTI Cup car (J) 03 in 17 green and Nissan mm-R cup car 01 in 90 black.
Can send Wed. and Thurs. next week. Will send other cars a bit later in week.
Not sure how your schedule is but I am in no rush so whatever suits mate.
Cheers. Thanks:)

You mean my remote race schedule? Not very busy at all. I'll get those races done even before you get around sending those cars it would seem. You weren't referring to any other type of schedule, or?

Hey, you're next to pick a number, for the ZZII.

Hey, I found out I also have #38 and #41 mm-R cup car, they are both 0/0 this time haha. I also might have #8, but Ill let you know. I'm interested in your matte and maziora paints :) Can you send paints to the PSN: Green_Thought.

Sure, not a problem. I'll give you 10 paints each, and you can have an additional 10 horns each as well, if you want.

Put you in my schedule for tomorrow and Mon-Thu next week. I still owe you 3 more paints for the silver, given I now get the 0/0, and then the 20 next week are for the other two cars. Let me know about #8 and I'll put another two days in my schedule for you. 👍

Last edited:
You mean my remote race schedule? Not very busy at all. I'll get those races done even before you get around sending those cars it would seem. You weren't referring to any other type of schedule, or?

Hey, you're next to pick a number, for the ZZII.

Wouldn't mind another couple of cars for the cup cars if thats ok with you.:)
I'm not in any rush but thought your schedule for trades looked pretty full.
I would like your 2 Amuse S2000. R1 04 and Street Version 04.
I would like number 60 thanks.
Cheers mate.:)👍

Wouldn't mind another couple of cars for the cup cars if thats ok with you.:)
I'm not in any rush but thought your schedule for trades looked pretty full.
I would like your 2 Amuse S2000. R1 04 and Street Version 04.

Sorry, oldbloke007, but I've never really given out either cars or tickets for any of the prize cars. Right now, I'm completely closed for anything requiring me to send cars or tickets, and I may or may not give cars or tickets for these when I re-open around mid-January. If you'd rather hold on to them, that's fine.

I would like number 60 thanks.

I'll add it to the OP. Thanks.

Sorry, oldbloke007, but I've never really given out either cars or tickets for any of the prize cars. Right now, I'm completely closed for anything requiring me to send cars or tickets, and I may or may not give cars or tickets for these when I re-open around mid-January. If you'd rather hold on to them, that's fine.

I'll add it to the OP. Thanks.

No worries mate.
They are on my alt so I will send them anyway. If you want to do some remote races for them thats fine if not consider them a frequent trader bonus.:lol:
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

No worries mate.
They are on my alt so I will send them anyway. If you want to do some remote races for them thats fine if not consider them a frequent trader bonus.:lol:
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

If you can live with 2 less 1000 tickets I can send you those 2 cars instead.

OP updated accordingly. 👍 If I get around to it I'll send an additional ticket 1000 to your sub in the holidays, as a frequent trader bonus. ;)

No worries thanks.
I have a few other R1's on sub so one may find its way north once I have sorted things out.
Thanks mate.:)

I haven't forgotten you!!

I will be sending the first of many (#2 red VW Beetle cup car) when I get back home later this evening.;)

5 more paints sent to Green_Thought, more coming next week. Also, let me know about #8 when you know. 👍

I pick 81...if..I can pick a number..for the lottery -_-

Added to OP as your first official entry! ;)

No worries thanks.
I have a few other R1's on sub so one may find its way north once I have sorted things out.
Thanks mate.:)

Nice! Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 sent, and you're being raced as I type. 👍

I haven't forgotten you!!

I will be sending the first of many (#2 red VW Beetle cup car) when I get back home later this evening.;)

No worries. 👍

Bee, sent you the white 77 car instead, which is fine, so I sold mine. :D

No worries.

Bee81, I'll take your #77, and you're next to pick a number for it.

Volkswagen New Beetle cup car #2 has been sent :)

Received. You're up picking your next number after Bee81.

Bee81, you're up again after genuino for #38.

Cheers guys!

White beetle cup car sent.

I should also get my hands on the black Mugen S2000 if you want it let me know.

And I will have number 6 and 50 for the lottery. Thanks ;)

New Beetle cup car #11 in blue sent:tup:👍

White beetle cup car sent.

I should also get my hands on the black Mugen S2000 if you want it let me know.

And I will have number 6 and 50 for the lottery. Thanks ;)

Both received, and let's talk about the black Mugen around mid-January. Numbers added to OP. 👍

I pick numbers #39 and #3 for the lottery :)

Numbers added to OP, and you're also up to pick the next number for the mm-R #8. 👍

Latest Posts

Back