Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Oohhh:idea:I'll have number 37 and 73. I'll also take your blackMugen as the fourth car if that's OK with you:)

Looks like the winning number has just been taken:lol::lol:
Reckon its my turn again so how about 88 thanks.
Cheers mate:tup:

Oohhh:idea:I'll have number 37 and 73. I'll also take your blackMugen as the fourth car if that's OK with you:)

OP updated accordingly. 👍

oldbloke007, it's your turn again for one more number.

In future, please check back in the thread after you've send me a car, to see whether it is your turn to pick the next number. Cheers guys! 👍

Looks like the winning number has just been taken:lol::lol:
Reckon its my turn again so how about 88 thanks.
Cheers mate:tup:

88 it is! Cheers! 👍

I'll also take your blackMugen as the fourth car if that's OK with you:)

It seems this time it was me who messed up. :ouch: There is no 0/0 Black Mugen in my garage, it seems the only Mugen I've got in 0/0 is Red (with black hood). Many apologies, but please let me know whether you want the red one, or whether you'd rather pick something else later. Thanks!

Edit: And apologies for the double post. :scared:

doctorrg
It seems this time it was me who messed up. :ouch: There is no 0/0 Black Mugen in my garage, it seems the only Mugen I've got in 0/0 is Red (with black hood). Many apologies, but please let me know whether you want the red one, or whether you'd rather pick something else later. Thanks!

Edit: And apologies for the double post. :scared:

No problems. A Mugen is still a
Mugen. Red is fine :) No need to apologize.

No problems. A Mugen is still a
Mugen. Red is fine :) No need to apologize.

Phew! OP updated. Let me know if you'd rather get the cars in a different order and I'll change it around. Cheers! 👍

doctorrg
Phew! OP updated. Let me know if you'd rather get the cars in a different order and I'll change it around. Cheers! 👍

Any order that works for you is fine by me;) I'll send mine in the order I recieve them, so it might be a bit different from your OP.

Any order that works for you is fine by me;) I'll send mine in the order I recieve them, so it might be a bit different from your OP.

No worries. Also, assuming mjs1985 is fine with the Red Mugen as well, I was going to send it to him on the 8th. Not sure how you are for sending on that day, but if you want to send it to him on my behalf, I could send you another car as well on that day, in case you want to pick two more from my garage. Let me know.

Hi,

I have the Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 (prize car) #63 - Silver, and would like to trade for a ticket lvl 23

I can trade asap, just let me know when you can :)

I pick 81...if..I can pick a number..for the lottery -_-

PSN: Superbee81

Hi,

I have the Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 (prize car) #63 - Silver, and would like to trade for a ticket lvl 23

I can trade asap, just let me know when you can :)

I pick 81...if..I can pick a number..for the lottery -_-

Sorry bee81, but as per OP, I can't send any more cars or tickets this year, all I can offer you for that Nissan mm-R Cup Car, in case you want to get an entry into the lottery, is 10 paints + 10 parts/horns or 100 remote races as per OP.

doctorrg
No worries. Also, assuming mjs1985 is fine with the Red Mugen as well, I was going to send it to him on the 8th. Not sure how you are for sending on that day, but if you want to send it to him on my behalf, I could send you another car as well on that day, in case you want to pick two more from my garage. Let me know.

That's a very nice offer, thank you. If mjs1985 is fine with that I'd love to do it. 8th is OK for me, probably even before that.;)

Sorry bee81, but as per OP, I can't send any more cars or tickets this year, all I can offer you for that Nissan mm-R Cup Car, in case you want to get an entry into the lottery, is 10 paints + 10 parts/horns or 100 remote races as per OP.

Oh okay, no problem :) Wow, so many paints! If that's the case can I have

Matte Light Blue, Matte Light Red, Matte Purple, Matte Orange, Matte Yellow, Matte Green and Matte White? 7 is enough for me, but you're welcome to send me 3 random paints :)

:cheers:

Oh okay, no problem :) Wow, so many paints! If that's the case can I have

Matte Light Blue, Matte Light Red, Matte Purple, Matte Orange, Matte Yellow, Matte Green and Matte White? 7 is enough for me, but you're welcome to send me 3 random paints :)

:cheers:

Alright then. Send me a FR if you haven't already, I should get around to accepting it in about 6 hours.

What colour is your 0/0 callaway C12 and ZZII?

ZZII I've got in the blue and silver, I think. C12 I've got to check. Should get around to it in about 6 hours.

Then again, would it really help you to know, seeing that I won't send any cars or tickets until about mid-January?

Good morning:)

I have done it again:ouch: just not to you this time:tup:

My black RUF RGT 00 black has miles on it... and I need one to trade to somebody... so if you have one (and I think you do) could you send it as the fifth car? Also I would really appreciate if you could bump it up in the sending order...

Sorry for the troubles, have a good day!

P.S. Is Kantola your new bob? I don't remember his name?? maybe I should pay more attention:banghead:

Good morning:)

I have done it again:ouch: just not to you this time:tup:

My black RUF RGT 00 black has miles on it... and I need one to trade to somebody... so if you have one (and I think you do) could you send it as the fifth car? Also I would really appreciate if you could bump it up in the sending order...

Sorry for the troubles, have a good day!

No worries, I'll send it in about 6. That sufficiently early for your trade?

Edit: Just to confirm, which account is this going to?

P.S. Is Kantola your new bob? I don't remember his name?? maybe I should pay more attention:banghead:

No, that's my very first Bob. It's my only "original" Bob left. It's also the Bob who got me that Trophy. On my main that is, never got that one on my alt, nor care. It's the one Bob I can never ever cash in again. If you look at his earnings (in main) you'll know why. :lol:

Last edited:
No worries, I'll send it in about 6. That sufficiently early for your trade?

That would be fantastic:) You are a life saver:bowdown:

No, that's my very first Bob. It's my only "original" Bob left. It's also the Bob who got me that Trophy. On my main that is, never got that one on my alt, nor care. It's the one Bob I can never ever cash in again. If you look at his earnings (in main) you'll know why. :lol:

Your Kantola puts the real M. Schumacher to shame with that win to races ratio and those earnings... Can see now why you won't be able to ever cash him in :lol:

doctorrg
Ok, will send RUF to genuino_67. All other cars will still go to CeruleoF150, right?

Damn!!! I feel so stupid! Please send everything to genuino_67. So sorry for all the drama and confusion.

Damn!!! I feel so stupid! Please send everything to genuino_67. So sorry for all the drama and confusion.

No worries, I'm just glad we caught it before I'd started sending out cars to you. Will change everything to genuino_67.

No worries, I'm just glad we caught it before I'd started sending out cars to you. Will change everything to genuino_67.

As I previously mentioned you are a life saver:bowdown::bowdown:

Now I am going to start training my brain to improve my multitasking ability:dunce:

FR sent. 👍

Black RGT sent. 👍

That's a very nice offer, thank you. If mjs1985 is fine with that I'd love to do it. 8th is OK for me, probably even before that.;)

mjs1985 is fine with it. I'll send you the Red Mugen tomorrow, and then you'll have till the 12th to send it to mjs1985, that's when I'm scheduled to send the Red Mugen to him. You can pick something else from my garage I'll send you on that day instead.

Hi doc,

when do you want me to pick draw numbers....after ive sent cars or...:dunce:👍

cheers mate

As soon as you've send a car you can come here, make sure your number hasn't been posted yet, and post your number.

Sounds good

The car has been sent.

Edit: Thanks for the horn!

And so it has. Unfortunately, though, it's not a car I either want or need. :( I'm only looking for 0/0 cars, which means cars with 0 switches and 0 miles. While that car had 0 miles, it had 1 switch. Seems I still need #63 after all. I'm still going to send you the two other paints tomorrow, but I'll keep the 3 randoms, and unfortunately, you're not going to get an entry into the lottery for it either. Sorry. :(

Last edited:
mjs1985 is fine with it. I'll send you the Red Mugen tomorrow, and then you'll have till the 12th to send it to mjs1985, that's when I'm scheduled to send the Red Mugen to him. You can pick something else from my garage I'll send you on that day instead.
(

Very well, thank you. I will send mjs1985 the car before the 12th. :)

Back