Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
I'd like the Nissan 370Z GT Academy (Diamond Black). I can buy any car from the dealership for you (Megane Renaultsport or Clio Renaultsport) I also have the Renaultsport Clio Trophy Car to trade but its done around 1,200 KMs.

EDIT: Trade in progress. Sorry, please negate this post.

Might as well, as I'm not really looking for premiums or cars with miles on them.

I have an '08 ticket.

What tickets do you have?

I have all tickets, but I don't give tickets for tickets, only paints, parts/horns and remote races. Sorry.

Hey,

I'd be interested by some of your cars :
Nissan mm Cup car : Orange Metallic #10, Green #23
Renault Clio : Dark Yellow #9
Renault Lutecia : Blue #55
VW Lupo Cup Car : Green #8
VW Lupo GTI Cup Car : Orange #54, Red #63
VW New Beetle : Yellow #18

Please check in my thread : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228465 if u can find something interesting for you :)

Just checked, and you seem to have a few cars I'm looking for. If you're up for multiple trades, we can schedule some in. 👍 Apologies for the delay, but I couldn't bring myself to get on here on the weekend.

Both CTR2s sent. Thanks for the races!

Thanks, Silver received, the other I'll get when I'm on my PS3 next, closer to reset time! Edit: Medium Blue received. 👍

Last edited:
I guess you need to receive the Light Blue RUF CTR2 and then your collection will be finished!

My RUF collection that is. :) Thanks again for the two RUF! 👍 Light Blue is pending from ZachAttack1991 to come on the 19th. Then I can forget about RUF and collect all the Renault Sport I'm still missing. :lol:

Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #22 - Yellow has been delivered to your driveway. Thank you for your patience:tup:

I have Light Blue in CTR2. 0/0/0.

Hi ZachAttack1991, did you realize that you've sent the medium blue, and not the light blue?

Black NSX prototype sent.:)

Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #22 - Yellow has been delivered to your driveway. Thank you for your patience:tup:

The VW Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #63 - Red has been delivered:tup:

All received. 👍

Nissan MMR cup car #11 sent:tup: Thank you for your patience

Thank You! 👍

I'm also looking for the Blue and Red Honda S2000 LM Race Cars, and I remember you've said you had them? You can have anything in my garage for it, if you're interested in the trade.

Yup, have them both...;) I'll send them to' you shortly. Will let you know later what I'd like for them

Yup, have them both...;) I'll send them to' you shortly. Will let you know later what I'd like for them

Did you want to book some dates, got 28/11 to 01/12 available still at the moment, or take whatever I've got once you've made up your mind?

Did you want to book some dates, got 28/11 to 01/12 available still at the moment, or take whatever I've got once you've made up your mind?

G'd morning!!

Your dates are fine, I'll probably send them both out to you today before I muff something up again. You can send whenever it's convenient for you. I'll take a 91 and 06 b-day ticket to genuino_67 if you please. First car (blue) right after reset and the second one later on 👍

G'd morning!!

Your dates are fine, I'll probably send them both out to you today before I muff something up again. You can send whenever it's convenient for you. I'll take a 91 and 06 b-day ticket to genuino_67 if you please. First car (blue) right after reset and the second one later on 👍

Booked you in for 28th and 29th! Cheers! 👍

Your garage should now have one Blue and one Red Honda S2000 LM Race Car.👍

So it has! 👍 That bought you two entries in the lottery as well!

Honda S2000 LM Race Car collection complete, so is my RUF collection, finally.

Given Renault Sport Race Cars and Beetle Cup Cars are going rather slowly, what else do I want to offer cars/tickets for?

Hi.
I have Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car - #14 - Yellow and Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 #8 - Grey

Il like to Trade for Honda S2000 LM race car 01 blue and Honda S2000 LM race car 01 RED

I can trade on 1/12/2011 and the 5/12/2011
PSN: SpikeyShop

Hey I have that Black Lupo GTI Cup #77 all 0'd out for ya. I still have ya on friends list so just let me know if ya still need.....

Hi.
I have Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car - #14 - Yellow and Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 #8 - Grey

Il like to Trade for Honda S2000 LM race car 01 blue and Honda S2000 LM race car 01 RED

I can trade on 1/12/2011 and the 5/12/2011
PSN: SpikeyShop

Sorry spikeyhairdude, but I don't actually offer cars or tickets for these, am currently only offering cars and tickets for Renault Sport Trophy Race Cars and Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Cars, as I want to complete these collections first.

Hey I have that Black Lupo GTI Cup #77 all 0'd out for ya. I still have ya on friends list so just let me know if ya still need.....

I don't yet have it, but what would you want for it?

Hi mate.
I can finish off your last 4 Renaultsport cars if you like.
Have booked 12th-15th of December to you.
A few more entries in the lottery eh. Oh hang on Genuino has been entered no chance there then.:lol::lol:
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

Hi mate.
I can finish off your last 4 Renaultsport cars if you like.
Have booked 12th-15th of December to you.
A few more entries in the lottery eh. Oh hang on Genuino has been entered no chance there then.:lol::lol:
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

Excellent. Just let me know what you want for them. 👍

Latest Posts

Back