Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Excellent. Just let me know what you want for them. ๐Ÿ‘

No worries mate.
Will have to do a bit of investigating. Hadn't got as far as thinking about cars in return.
Will ship a couple more ZZII's next week for more remote bobbing.
Cheers mate. Have a great weekend.:)๐Ÿ‘

G'd morning!!

Your dates are fine, I'll probably send them both out to you today before I muff something up again. You can send whenever it's convenient for you. I'll take a 91 and 06 b-day ticket to genuino_67 if you please. First car (blue) right after reset and the second one later on ๐Ÿ‘

'91 sent. ๐Ÿ‘

No worries mate.
Will have to do a bit of investigating. Hadn't got as far as thinking about cars in return.
Will ship a couple more ZZII's next week for more remote bobbing.
Cheers mate. Have a great weekend.:)๐Ÿ‘

First ZZII received, and put you back into my 'Always Use' list. That bought you another entry for the lottery as well. ๐Ÿ‘

Sorry, don't have a picture for the white one. Just check next time you get around to it. No rush.

I found a picture on Google images, but it looks Silver rather than white...

images

So you found a picture!

That is definitely the car I got from the Prize Car ticket!

Well, I'd take it off your hands, and I'd give you either of the following for it:

• 10 paints + 10 parts/horns
  • 100 remote races for your account, customized to suit your specific needs
  • 150 remote races for your account, without customization option

Well, if you're going to take my cute little bunny car *awkward silence*, then I'll take 150 remote races for your account, without customization option.

Well, if you're going to take my cute little bunny car *awkward silence*, then I'll take 150 remote races for your account, without customization option.

Added you to the schedule. And assuming you're going to send before December 16th, that'll get you an entry in the draw as well. ๐Ÿ‘

hi mate, am interested in securing some remote races with you. I can reserve15th & 16th for you just now. As i am pretty busy with work at the moment can i interest you in some dlc painted premiums or 0/0/0 standards? Also would it be possible to holdon to the bobbing until after the holidays as i am under ch1potles wing until he closes on the 20th?

cheers mate:tup:

:gtpflag:

hi mate, am interested in securing some remote races with you. I can reserve15th & 16th for you just now. As i am pretty busy with work at the moment can i interest you in some dlc painted premiums or 0/0/0 standards? Also would it be possible to holdon to the bobbing until after the holidays as i am under ch1potles wing until he closes on the 20th?

cheers mate:tup:

:gtpflag:

So you'd take some remote races after the holidays for two cars you'd send me before the draw deadline? In which case you'd get two entries for the draw and 200 to 300 races (as outlined in the OP), depending on the cars you'd send? And I might still remote race after the 20th, but I might not be on here to keep track of things, as I'm closing on the 17th. As for cars, 0/0/0 Beetle Cup Cars will give you the most guaranteed races at the moment, 150 each, so if you've got any of those, that would be my first choice.

So you'd take some remote races after the holidays for two cars you'd send me before the draw deadline? In which case you'd get two entries for the draw and 200 to 300 races (as outlined in the OP), depending on the cars you'd send? And I might still remote race after the 20th, but I might not be on here to keep track of things, as I'm closing on the 17th. As for cars, 0/0/0 Beetle Cup Cars will give you the most guaranteed races at the moment, 150 each, so if you've got any of those, that would be my first choice.

yes mate only really need the remote races really. I will check on the beetles but dont think i have any anyway. A couple of dlc cars would be good to get me started but i can check in greater detail at the weekend to see if i have any on your wishlist. so only cars listed in op is what your really after at the moment, or any 0/0, just for less races, is what i am reading?? :dunce::)

i fully intend to supply to you regularly after the hols as remote racing is like goldust to me, with limited gt5 time at the moment :guilty:

edit; and dlc cars of course you can choose what you like from premiums and all my standards ( many of which are 0/0)

yes mate only really need the remote races really. I will check on the beetles but dont think i have any anyway. A couple of dlc cars would be good to get me started but i can check in greater detail at the weekend to see if i have any on your wishlist. so only cars listed in op is what your really after at the moment, or any 0/0, just for less races, is what i am reading?? :dunce::)

i fully intend to supply to you regularly after the hols as remote racing is like goldust to me, with limited gt5 time at the moment :guilty:

Sorry if I'm chiming but you can't trade DLC cars.

You said a free car??Is that a contest?Do I'm on it!

I wouldn't say any 0/0, as there are a few standard cars I'm not really interested in, but there are a lot of 0/0 standard cars not listed in the OP I'd give you 100 races for as well, even with customization option, as example all the Nismo I'm still missing, but there are others. I should list them all, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

edit; and dlc cars of course you can choose what you like from premiums and all my standards ( many of which are 0/0)

Just a heads up, I'll likely remain closed until at least mid-January, by which time I, most likely, will no longer be requiring any DLC-painted premiums, but I'll still be looking for 0/0 standard cars I don't yet have (not limited to what's in the OP currently).

I can think of two DLC-painted cars for the 15th and 16th, for the first 200 races I'll owe you (no customization option available for DLC-painted premiums either), to start off with, and then we can have another look at it in the new year.

You said a free car??Is that a contest?Do I'm on it!

Free in the sense that it doesn't cost you anything extra. You'll get a free ticket for the draw with every trade before I close shop for the year.

Thats fine mate, just let me know what dlc painted cars your after and i will mark them up. In the meantime i will also check on your cars in op and my nismos. Cheers

doctorrg
I wouldn't say any 0/0, as there are a few standard cars I'm not really interested in, but there are a lot of 0/0 standard cars not listed in the OP I'd give you 100 races for as well, even with customization option, as example all the Nismo I'm still missing, but there are others. I should list them all, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Just a heads up, I'll likely remain closed until at least mid-January, by which time I, most likely, will no longer be requiring any DLC-painted premiums, but I'll still be looking for 0/0 standard cars I don't yet have (not limited to what's in the OP currently).

I can think of two DLC-painted cars for the 15th and 16th, for the first 200 races I'll owe you (no customization option available for DLC-painted premiums either), to start off with, and then we can have another look at it in the new year.

Free in the sense that it doesn't cost you anything extra. You'll get a free ticket for the draw with every trade before I close shop for the year.

Fine bro.I would like a lvl24 ticket :)

Good morning.

I have found some VW cup cars for you:sly:

#2 - Red * #11 - Blue * #20 - White * #21 - Silver * #23 - Black

I can start sending from Dec.1 or 2nd at the latest, as they are pending, but from a trusted dealer so I don't foresee any troubles:) Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

P.S. Almost forgot.:ouch: Thank you for yesterday's ticket:tup:๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Fine bro.I would like a lvl24 ticket :)

You've read the OP?

Good morning.

I have found some VW cup cars for you:sly:

#2 - Red * #11 - Blue * #20 - White * #21 - Silver * #23 - Black

I can start sending from Dec.1 or 2nd at the latest, as they are pending, but from a trusted dealer so I don't foresee any troubles:) Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

P.S. Almost forgot.:ouch: Thank you for yesterday's ticket:tup:๐Ÿ‘

Excellent. Just let me know what you want for them, and I'll just keep on sending to you. Might actually send one outside my normal trade days to keep two trade days open, just in case someone will be able to come up with the remaining two I'll still be missing. ๐Ÿ‘

doctorrg
You've read the OP?

Excellent. Just let me know what you want for them, and I'll just keep on sending to you. Might actually send one outside my normal trade days to keep two trade days open, just in case someone will be able to come up with the remaining two I'll still be missing. ๐Ÿ‘

Oh now I got it.Sadly,I lost all my 0/0/0 cars in my savegame lost

You've read the OP?

Don't worry about it. You can send whenever you have a chance, if you need to slot somebody else in, I really don't mind.๐Ÿ‘ Actually I would rather have it that way, since as you know sometimes I make a bit of a mess, so I don't like to be too much behind the curve:dunce:

Anyway here's what I would like (in any order as you see fit)

VW cup car #18 yellow
TVR Cerbera speed 6 Formula red pearl
Spyker C8 la violette

Also I would like to know the colour of your Mazda Demio, Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R230) '02 and Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R129) '98. I will then tell you which (if any) I would like.

Thank you and have a good day:tup:๐Ÿ‘

Don't worry about it. You can send whenever you have a chance, if you need to slot somebody else in, I really don't mind.๐Ÿ‘ Actually I would rather have it that way, since as you know sometimes I make a bit of a mess, so I don't like to be too much behind the curve:dunce:

Hmm, well, if you really prefer me to wait with sending, I can just send early to oldbloke007 instead, unless someone else happens to have the last two remaining Beetle Cup Cars I'm missing and wants to jump into those slots.

Anyway here's what I would like (in any order as you see fit)

VW cup car #18 yellow
TVR Cerbera speed 6 Formula red pearl
Spyker C8 la violette

Currently scheduled for the 30th, 1st and 5th, and in that order, but I'll move you around to suit. Which account will these go to?

Also I would like to know the colour of your Mazda Demio

Assuming it's the Demio Sport '03...

Misty Blue Metallic

Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R230) '02

Bernsteinrot

Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R129) '98

Perl Blau

I will then tell you which (if any) I would like.

Thank you and have a good day:tup:๐Ÿ‘

Let me know, and you have a good day too. ๐Ÿ‘

Oh yeah, '06 sent. ๐Ÿ‘

Hmm, well, if you really prefer me to wait with sending, I can just send early to oldbloke007 instead, unless someone else happens to have the last two remaining Beetle Cup Cars I'm missing and wants to jump into those slots.

Currently scheduled for the 30th, 1st and 5th, and in that order, but I'll move you around to suit. Which account will these go to?

Let me know, and you have a good day too. ๐Ÿ‘

Oh yeah, '06 sent. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the ticket:tup:

As I said before I don't mind if you have to bump me, move me around or whatever suit your schedule. I will send you the cars starting from the 1st or 2nd, depending on what time I will receive them. And please send everything to CeruleoF150, cars will come from there as well. I'll let you know later about the last two items. Thanks again

By the way, I found the VW cup cars here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191460 He is currently looking for Mercury Cougars, among others, so maybe it's your easiest way to get the remaining two cup cars as he has them all.

Thanks for the ticket:tup:

As I said before I don't mind if you have to bump me, move me around or whatever suit your schedule. I will send you the cars starting from the 1st or 2nd, depending on what time I will receive them. And please send everything to CeruleoF150, cars will come from there as well. I'll let you know later about the last two items. Thanks again

Will do, and no worries. ๐Ÿ‘

By the way, I found the VW cup cars here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191460 He is currently looking for Mercury Cougars, among others, so maybe it's your easiest way to get the remaining two cup cars as he has them all.

Ahh, thanks. Traded with him before. Don't have much Mercury Cougars, but I do have at least two cars he's still looking for, so I'm just going to grab my last two Beetle Cup Cars of him, and that's my car/ticket trading done for the year. Cheers!

Hi mate.
Can I chose numbers 13& 51 for my first 2 numbers please.
Thank you:)๐Ÿ‘

Thanks, added to OP. genuino, you're up next to pick two numbers!

Latest Posts

Back