Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Hey, doc!

Your RUF collection is about to be completed!

I'm going to receive a 0/0 Medium Blue CTR2 from mjs so I would like to donate it!

This is for the generous gift of the glitch gear. I’ll send it to you on the 13th? I am supporting your thread!

Hey, doc!

Your RUF collection is about to be completed!

I'm going to receive a 0/0 Medium Blue CTR2 from mjs so I would like to donate it!

This is for the generous gift of the glitch gear. I’ll send it to you on the 13th? I am supporting your thread!

Thank You! 👍 You sure you don't want anything else for it, seeing you're already giving me the silver one? Do you want to at least share some drivers, so I can give you a few races?

Thanks for the races will send last car tomorrow my drivers will be knackered by the time you have finished with them,thank you.

Thanks for the races will send last car tomorrow my drivers will be knackered by the time you have finished with them,thank you.

Thanks!

I can send you the missing horns for horn No.1 & No.2 plus some b-spec driving.

Horns to drbrg or to somewhere else?

Let me check back with genuino first, he's already sending me horns, not that you guys go through the effort for the same horns. I can send you horn 1 and 2 later, which account? Abstruso, or one of your alts? A.Senna should still be raced now and then, but I've realized that I've put you at a massive disadvantage. Everyone else in my random/reciprocate list gets picked at random, and drivers are picked at random to be raced. You, on the other hand, get the same random selection, but then everyone who's not A.Senna is thrown out, and not raced. So you've actually got much less of a chance for random races. :( I'll throw A.Senna into my Always Use for a little longer, to make up for it, and get back to you on the horns after I spoke to genuino. 👍

Let me check back with genuino first, he's already sending me horns, not that you guys go through the effort for the same horns. I can send you horn 1 and 2 later, which account? Abstruso, or one of your alts? A.Senna should still be raced now and then, but I've realized that I've put you at a massive disadvantage. Everyone else in my random/reciprocate list gets picked at random, and drivers are picked at random to be raced. You, on the other hand, get the same random selection, but then everyone who's not A.Senna is thrown out, and not raced. So you've actually got much less of a chance for random races. :( I'll throw A.Senna into my Always Use for a little longer, to make up for it, and get back to you on the horns after I spoke to genuino. 👍

please send the 2 horns to my Abstruso account. And don´t bother about changing the settings for my Bobs, I have already received enough bonus races. :lol:👍

Just let me know which horn numbers you still need and I will send them asap.

please send the 2 horns to my Abstruso account. And don´t bother about changing the settings for my Bobs, I have already received enough bonus races. :lol:👍

Just let me know which horn numbers you still need and I will send them asap.

Will send to Abstruso and will let you know. And I'm afraid it's too late, mate, already threw you into my Always Use, and A.Senna is already in his second race in a row (Edit: Unless you meant don't worry about racing anyone but A.Senna, in which case, that I can do, it's just too much effort to change it back again :lol:). I'll change it again once I get around to it. Too lazy right now. ;)

Guys sorry for this noobish question of mine but... What you guys mean with 0/0 and 0/0/0 and FR expressions? :$ sorry for this offtopic

Guys sorry for this noobish question of mine but... What you guys mean with 0/0 and 0/0/0 and FR expressions? :$ sorry for this offtopic

0/0 means 0 switches and 0 miles. You basically don't get in the car, and the car must be 'new'.

@OP: Ticket recieved 👍

0/0/0 or short 0/0, refers to a car which has no changes/switches and no miles on it. The 0/0/0 bit is actually ambiguous in itself, as many people refer to 0 wins, and many other to 0 mods. I much prefer 0/0 to mean 0 changes/switches and 0 miles, implying no mods unless explicitly stated.

FR means Friend Request.

Edit: Beaten in my own thread. :ouch:

Hi mate.
Just got the academy. You are right it is quite a looker.
Am just sorting out my schedule so when you know which cars you want in return please let me know. I will keep checking the thread but if I don't answer fairly quickly please send me a pm. Don't want to miss post or keep you waiting.
Cheers mate thanks very much.:)👍

Screw the idea of the B-Spec. I'll leave you alone to play GT5 and I'll just donate both!

Your driver is being raced. No need to share any more, as one is sufficient, but make sure you do not receive any prizes unless you're sitting on the 200% bonus! Would be a waste otherwise! ;)

Hi mate.
Just got the academy. You are right it is quite a looker.
Am just sorting out my schedule so when you know which cars you want in return please let me know. I will keep checking the thread but if I don't answer fairly quickly please send me a pm. Don't want to miss post or keep you waiting.
Cheers mate thanks very much.:)👍

It does look nice, doesn't it? :) And I'll just take the off-white CTR2. And if you really feel the need to throw in a second car, and you do have a spare slot, I'll just take one of the Renault Sport cars as well, preferably the white Lutecia, if you have it. Cheers! 👍

It does look nice, doesn't it? :) And I'll just take the off-white CTR2. And if you really feel the need to throw in a second car, and you do have a spare slot, I'll just take one of the Renault Sport cars as well, preferably the white Lutecia, if you have it. Cheers! 👍[/QUOTE]

No worries mate.
Will have to do f/r for G0sub1 for account you want car sent to. If you could send it it would be great as I can only get my sons ps at certain times. If not I will send one tomorrow and get car out asap. The off white CTR will come from there and I can send you white Lutecia on monday from my main. I assume both cars are going to doctorrg?
Cheers mate thanks very much:)👍

No worries mate.
Will have to do f/r for G0sub1 for account you want car sent to. If you could send it it would be great as I can only get my sons ps at certain times. If not I will send one tomorrow and get car out asap. The off white CTR will come from there and I can send you white Lutecia on monday from my main. I assume both cars are going to doctorrg?
Cheers mate thanks very much:)👍

I'll send FR later. Will come from drbrg, where I want both cars sent to. Collecting all 0/0 there. Too close to 2000 cars on my main. Cheers! 👍

I'll send FR later. Will come from drbrg, where I want both cars sent to. Collecting all 0/0 there. Too close to 2000 cars on my main. Cheers! 👍

Ok mate. Will send to that account.
Just checked my diary and already had send off my alt tomorrow:dunce:
Will send both cars after reset monday. Sorry about that should have checked before replying.
Thanks for trade mate:)👍

Your driver is being raced. No need to share any more, as one is sufficient, but make sure you do not receive any prizes unless you're sitting on the 200% bonus! Would be a waste otherwise! ;)

It does look nice, doesn't it? :) And I'll just take the off-white CTR2. And if you really feel the need to throw in a second car, and you do have a spare slot, I'll just take one of the Renault Sport cars as well, preferably the white Lutecia, if you have it. Cheers! 👍

Thanks. Much appreciated. mjs sending me the Medium Blue CTR2 tomorrow and I'll have both cars untouched, left alone in my garage, waiting to be transferred to your collection of RUFs in 0/0/0 condition!

Hi mate.
Both cars sent. Will get back to you about more Bob racing for cars if there is anything on my Alt that you need.
Cheers mate Thanks for trade.:)👍

Thanks. Much appreciated. mjs sending me the Medium Blue CTR2 tomorrow and I'll have both cars untouched, left alone in my garage, waiting to be transferred to your collection of RUFs in 0/0/0 condition!

Hope you're keeping an eye on your driver. ;)

Hi mate.
Both cars sent. Will get back to you about more Bob racing for cars if there is anything on my Alt that you need.
Cheers mate Thanks for trade.:)👍

Thanks! 👍 You've got 6 drivers shared yet? ;)

Thanks! 👍 You've got 6 drivers shared yet? ;)[/QUOTE]

Hi mate.
Have been a bit slack regards bobs but have seen how much cash they have raked in:lol:
Have created 3 new ones.
Have the Lutecia 33 black and Clio 9 Dark Yellow which I can get to you this week if you are interested. Have all the others but they are on my main so will have to plan ahead for those.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍

Thanks! 👍 You've got 6 drivers shared yet? ;)

Hi mate.
Have been a bit slack regards bobs but have seen how much cash they have raked in:lol:
Have created 3 new ones.
Have the Lutecia 33 black and Clio 9 Dark Yellow which I can get to you this week if you are interested. Have all the others but they are on my main so will have to plan ahead for those.

Sure. There's no rush sending, but sounds good to me. I'll get your Bobs racing. 👍

Last edited:
Hi mate.
Have created 3 new ones.

Sure. There's no rush sending, but sounds good to me. I'll get your Bobs racing. 👍[/QUOTE]

Booked them in for Thursday and Friday.
Well off to work:grumpy:
Cheers mate thanks:)

Booked them in for Thursday and Friday.
Well off to work:grumpy:
Cheers mate thanks:)

Gave all your drivers a good run in my Always Use list, to get you off to a good start, and have put you back into my random list, where you'll pick up races at a much slower pace now. Current race count: 284. 👍

Gave all your drivers a good run in my Always Use list, to get you off to a good start, and have put you back into my random list, where you'll pick up races at a much slower pace now. Current race count: 284. 👍

Thanks mate they are doing well.
What is ongoing fee to keep them going?
Think I will have some cars you want on my alt so could schedule 1 or 2 a week until they run out.
Cheers mate.:)👍

I'd like the Nissan 370Z GT Academy (Diamond Black). I can buy any car from the dealership for you (Megane Renaultsport or Clio Renaultsport) I also have the Renaultsport Clio Trophy Car to trade but its done around 1,200 KMs.

EDIT: Trade in progress. Sorry, please negate this post.

Back