Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Hey mate, i have the mm-R car in Black, i also believe i have the CTR2 in off white but not 100% because i am on vacaction until monday. I can check then though.

BMOE's Car Dealer

Please post reply threre ^^^, or if you need something

OP has been updated with (slightly) new terms. Schedule has been fixed up as well.

Hi I have gunmetal ctr2 if your interested in racing my main bob for 50 races!

Thanks for the gunmetal CTR2. As per new OP, I now give 100 races for the driver of your choice for RUF cars, and given I had only started racing you, you've gotten the same deal. 90 races done so far! 👍

Hey mate, i have the mm-R car in Black, i also believe i have the CTR2 in off white but not 100% because i am on vacaction until monday. I can check then though.

BMOE's Car Dealer

Please post reply threre ^^^, or if you need something

Replied in your thread. Let me know if your CTR2 is off-white once you have confirmed.

I replied back to you in my thread, i will accept the paints for the mm-R and the ticket for the other

I replied back to you in my thread, i will accept the paints for the mm-R and the ticket for the other

Sounds good.

Actually, I feel generous today so I'll give it to you for FREE.

Wow, thank you! I'll fire a FR your way shortly. And if you've got some drivers shared, I'll give them some races too! 👍

Hi mate.
Have some horns you are missing.
I will send you some each day.Not sure how many in total maybe 10-15.
Not going to bother keeping count so if you feel like racing my bobs thats fine if not thats fine also.
Have cars you need also but my dance card is a bit booked at the moment as well so maybe later.
What is the glitch academy you have marked off? I hadn't heard about that one but sounds like I need it.:)
Cheers mate.:)👍

Hi mate.
Have some horns you are missing.
I will send you some each day.Not sure how many in total maybe 10-15.
Not going to bother keeping count so if you feel like racing my bobs thats fine if not thats fine also.

Thanks, I'll race you some. Please send all to my alt/collector's/host account, I'll send you a FR shortly. You're only friends with my main.

Have cars you need also but my dance card is a bit booked at the moment as well so maybe later.

Yeah, I know how it is. We'll see later.

What is the glitch academy you have marked off? I hadn't heard about that one but sounds like I need it.:)
Cheers mate.:)👍

Haha, I put that easter egg in for people who actually read my posts. What happened was that I took an Academy GT-R, painted it Polarized 001, and after changing back to another car, I realized it had retained it's 0/0 status. Must've glitched somehow, so I do have a 0/0 Academy in Polarized 001 now. ;)

It's shared on my alt if you want to take a look!

Cheers! 👍

Thanks, I'll race you some. Please send all to my alt/collector's/host account, I'll send you a FR shortly. You're only friends with my main.

Yeah, I know how it is. We'll see later.

Haha, I put that easter egg in for people who actually read my posts. What happened was that I took an Academy GT-R, painted it Polarized 001, and after changing back to another car, I realized it had retained it's 0/0 status. Must've glitched somehow, so I do have a 0/0 Academy in Polarized 001 now. ;)

It's shared on my alt if you want to take a look!

Cheers! 👍

Oops got a bit carried away and sent horns to main account. Sorry.
Will send again to alt tomorrow.
Wow that academy sounds cool. Would be willing to part with a couple of cars and wait for it if you are interested. If there's anything else you would like for it I would be willing to do a deal.
Cheers mate. Thanks:)👍

Oops got a bit carried away and sent horns to main account. Sorry.
Will send again to alt tomorrow.

No drama, I haven't used mine and will just send them to my alt later.

Wow that academy sounds cool. Would be willing to part with a couple of cars and wait for it if you are interested. If there's anything else you would like for it I would be willing to do a deal.
Cheers mate. Thanks:)👍

It looks cool too. :D If you're willing to part with a couple of cars for it, I'm sure that can be arranged. 👍

No drama, I haven't used mine and will just send them to my alt later.

It looks cool too. :D If you're willing to part with a couple of cars for it, I'm sure that can be arranged. 👍

No worries mate thanks.
Yes I would part with a couple of cars for it. Might make a nice christmas present for some of my trading buddies.
I could offer you a couple of the renault cup cars you are missing or I have some more stuff which is a bit harder to get.
Will give you a bit of a list.
ZZII- all 4 colours.
Saleen S7 1 so far with other 2 coming
Speed 12 in a few colours with rest coming(might be a while)
NSXr prototype road colour-all 3 colours
a/c 427s/c 66-black with gold stripes
various NSX's
Subaru Coupe 22b-STi version98
Civic type R(EK) 98
Subaru Impreza sedan WRX STi Version IV 97
speed 6's in 3 colours
various race and rally cars
There is plenty else as well but that covers some of them.
Let me know if any of these are of any interest or let me know what else you might be after.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍

[...]
Let me know if any of these are of any interest or let me know what else you might be after.

Let me think about it. Not quite sure yet, but I'll let you know within the next couple of days. Need to take some time to have another look at my garage first.

Let me think about it. Not quite sure yet, but I'll let you know within the next couple of days. Need to take some time to have another look at my garage first.

No worries mate.
Will check back over next week.

Hi mate.
Another 5 horns sent.Right account this time I hope.
Have another 8 or 9 which I will get to you over next couple of days.
Cheers.:)

Hi mate.
Another 5 horns sent.Right account this time I hope.
Have another 8 or 9 which I will get to you over next couple of days.
Cheers.:)

Thanks mate! I'll throw you into some races when I'll start them up again. 👍

I have Horns: 13, 35, 41, 47, 62, 68, 71, 90, 103, 110, 117, 118, 120, 123, 127, 147, 150, 166, 181, 188, 203, 210, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216, 217, 220, 228, 238, 249, 258, 266, 271

Last edited:
I have Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #78 - Light Blue, Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 #38 - Royal Blue both in 0-0-0 condition. Also have 2000, 2008 and 2009 birthday tickets. I would like to trade each of these items for bithday tickets.

Last edited:
Could i please get 100 remote races for your account (accumulated total of all used drivers, for 0/0 cars only) for my Nissan mm-R Cup Car ?01 in #25 - Gold? I can send around the 15th i think.

I have Horns: 13, 35, 41, 47, 62, 68, 71, 90, 103, 110, 117, 118, 120, 123, 127, 147, 150, 166, 181, 188, 203, 210, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216, 217, 220, 228, 238, 249, 258, 266, 271

Hi there, I'll have to wait for oldbloke007 to finish sending (unless he tells me what's still coming) to see which of those I still need, but I'd take the rest. What do you want for it? Horns, paints or remote races?

I have Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #78 - Light Blue, Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 #38 - Royal Blue both in 0-0-0 condition. Also have 2000, 2008 and 2009 birthday tickets. I would like to trade each of these items for bithday tickets.

Sorry, but I don't give (at least not currently) tickets for either of those.

Could i please get 100 remote races for your account (accumulated total of all used drivers, for 0/0 cars only) for my Nissan mm-R Cup Car ?01 in #25 - Gold? I can send around the 15th i think.

You sure can.

I can send on the 19th. Could i get 100 Remote Races.

That's fine, and yes, 100 remote races it is. 👍

Edit: Did you want 100 races for a particular driver (that's an option for RUFs), or the 'accumulated total' option?

Last edited:
Back