Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Edit: Just checked, and no, I don't have it. Confused myself with the "bl" in my listing, that actually meant black. Remembered the medium blue from the 3400S.

I can trade my light yellow RGT for the '78, though. When is your next available trade slot that fits in with my schedule?

yeah! that confused me too ;-)
well... no worries. Let's do your light yellow RGT for my '78 on the 29th then, if that's OK with you, of course
let me know
cheers

jvr
yeah! that confused me too ;-)
well... no worries. Let's do your light yellow RGT for my '78 on the 29th then, if that's OK with you, of course
let me know
cheers

29th works for me, I'll add it to the schedule. Cheers!

hey doctor , can I change my schedule to 1 driver only from now on? I have enough xp to get Lvl 40 bspec now but need to Lvl my driver up to Lvl 40 too.... I want you to use my driver P Loeb if that's cool?

hey doctor , can I change my schedule to 1 driver only from now on? I have enough xp to get Lvl 40 bspec now but need to Lvl my driver up to Lvl 40 too.... I want you to use my driver P Loeb if that's cool?

Ok, I've rounded the races I've already done down to the next smallest multiple of 15, which will be the final race count for our current deal, and added the new one to the schedule, starting fresh at 0. We'll have to see how we go with this, though, as on some days I've had issues getting a full 15 races done for you, with your drivers being heavily raced elsewhere. I've raced you a lot when I could to make sure I've got enough of a buffer for when your drivers are being raced elsewhere. If your drivers are raced that heavily, though, it could take quite some time to get 50 races done.

yeah whatever we can get done is totally fine mate, I can see all your effort racing and understand totally..... if u can't race mine for total number I'm totally fine with that, tickets will still be coming your way ;)

yeah whatever we can get done is totally fine mate, I can see all your effort racing and understand totally..... if u can't race mine for total number I'm totally fine with that, tickets will still be coming your way ;)

Cheers mate! 👍 It's all set up, from now on I'll only be racing P.Loeb (if he's available, that is).

I have level 23 ticket can you take a look in my thread and see what you have?

Figured I'd change my subject line for the time being. I'm fully booked for car/ticket slots for the rest of the month and am not accepting any further trades requiring me to send cars or tickets at the moment. I'm still happy to trade paints+horns and remote races.

In October, once all current pending car/ticket trades are completed, I'll be starting to look for select 0/0 cars and will update this thread an re-open for car/ticket slots.

I have level 23 ticket can you take a look in my thread and see what you have?

You seem to be looking for 0/0 cars, so right now, there's nothing I have to offer, I'm afraid. You've been added to my random/reciprocate list for some remote race freebies, though, to say thank you for the glitch suit and helmet. Everyone on my friends list I've sent the glitch gear to, you have gearninga to thank! 👍

Figured I'd change my subject line for the time being. I'm fully booked for car/ticket slots for the rest of the month and am not accepting any further trades requiring me to send cars or tickets at the moment. I'm still happy to trade paints+horns and remote races.

In October, once all current pending car/ticket trades are completed, I'll be starting to look for select 0/0 cars and will update this thread an re-open for car/ticket slots.

You seem to be looking for 0/0 cars, so right now, there's nothing I have to offer, I'm afraid. You've been added to my random/reciprocate list for some remote race freebies, though, to say thank you for the glitch suit and helmet. Everyone on my friends list I've sent the glitch gear to, you have gearninga to thank! 👍

No problem that's fine but if you do get some 0/0 cars I need can you please tell me.

Thanks again to everyone who's traded with me so far! 👍

I'm open for business again, OP has been updated accordingly.

Thanks again to everyone who's traded with me so far! 👍

I'm open for business again, OP has been updated accordingly.

I have some of the cars you are looking for. I will send you a PM later on to discuss schedule.

I have the two academy cars in brilliant pearl white, the Nissan MMR #11 (orange), the VW beetle cup in green and a white Renault Clio #66

I have some of the cars you are looking for. I will send you a PM later on to discuss schedule.

I have the two academy cars in brilliant pearl white, the Nissan MMR #11 (orange), the VW beetle cup in green and a white Renault Clio #66

I've marked them all as pending (except the Nissan MMR #11 (orange)), hope to get the PM before the spots you were looking at are taken (not that this thread is moving much at the moment). I don't actually trade cars or tickets for the Nissan mm-R at this point, if you still want to trade it for something else on offer, let me know.

I am still missing off-white & light yellow BTRs in my ticket truck. :)

do you want to trade for black & yellow BTRs?

In theory, that would be fine, but I'm not entirely sure yet when I'd be able to send you the off-white BTR (still pending). I take it you did get the medium blue BTR? The light yellow BTR I could send you in the next few days.

I can do a brilliant White pearl 370z 0/0/0 . For your vibrant red 370z 0/0/0 ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5119392#post5119392

Hi there, I don't have the Vibrant Red 370z, it's one of three I'm still missing. Nor am I looking for the brilliant white one, it's already pending. Let me know if there's anything else you'd be interested in.

Cheers!

hi doc, i have all 370Z Academy 0/0, interested in some of your standards. PM me for details, open for multiple day trading. hoping to hear back from you soon, bregards.

In theory, that would be fine, but I'm not entirely sure yet when I'd be able to send you the off-white BTR (still pending). I take it you did get the medium blue BTR? The light yellow BTR I could send you in the next few days.

Cheers!

No hurry with the off-white one, I will send you the 2 BTRs in the next days. Just send the white one when you have it. I have the medium blue one already. 👍

Back