Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
I'm trading for a Level 23 ticket in two days. Can I offer it for 50 standard remote races?

Sure. Send me a FR, I'll accept my tomorrow morning, and will add you to the schedule now.

OK, I can trade on 31.08.

Hi StudeBakerAE86,

seeing that you've already sent the ticket on the 28th, and I still had the 29th available, I've moved you forward in the schedule. '69 sent. Thanks for the trade!

Got some more for you...

My 1954 and 1976 for your 1996 and 1997? Can trade the 1st and the 5th (free slots according to your schedule) 👍

Hi StudeBakerAE86,

seeing that you've already sent the ticket on the 28th, and I still had the 29th available, I've moved you forward in the schedule. '69 sent. Thanks for the trade!

Yeah, I had your trade twice in my schedule.
So I decided to trade the earlier one. :)

Thank you

Hi, im interseted in your remote racing...so i can get 50 standard races for 1 ticket sent to you?

i also have 66' 67' 70' 96' 00' 04' birthday tickets aswell as my LVL 17,21,22,23,24 tickets

thanks mate

Hi, im interseted in your remote racing...so i can get 50 standard races for 1 ticket sent to you?

i also have 66' 67' 70' 96' 00' 04' birthday tickets aswell as my LVL 17,21,22,23,24 tickets

Yes, you can get 50 standard races for your account, as outlined in the OP, for each of the tickets I'm looking for. Just send me a FR on PSN, and let me know in this thread how many races you want and which tickets you'll be sending.

awesome job with my A.Senna Bob. Thanks a lot! 👍

You're welcome! :) Not sure whether you've noticed, but I just kept racing him anyway after the 100 races were done, was too lazy to take him out of my 'Always Use' list just to free up one slot. :lol:

You're welcome! :) Not sure whether you've noticed, but I just kept racing him anyway after the 100 races were done, was too lazy to take him out of my 'Always Use' list just to free up one slot. :lol:

yes, I noticed! thanks! 👍

unfortunately I am booked for cars the next 2-3 weeks and my second PS3 doesn´t start anymore, so I can´t send you any tickets in the next time. :guilty:

yes, I noticed! thanks! 👍

unfortunately I am booked for cars the next 2-3 weeks and my second PS3 doesn´t start anymore, so I can´t send you any tickets in the next time. :guilty:

Well, it's not that you've asked for it, so you don't really owe me anything. Of course, I'd always happily take a freebie iff you've got a free slot. ;)

Can you run my drivers with the 15 race (up to 6 drivers) option for a continuous schedule? ...I have no other trades going on and am happy to send tickets continuously daily until ive reached the levels im after ...

also do you have a prefrence to the tickets you want or is it just what ever we send you?

Can you run my drivers with the 15 race (up to 6 drivers) option for a continuous schedule? ...I have no other trades going on and am happy to send tickets continuously daily until ive reached the levels im after ...

also do you have a prefrence to the tickets you want or is it just what ever we send you?

No preference, but I'm only looking for a limited amount of each of the tickets. And yes, I can put you into 15 races a day (on average, will make up for days I'm not racing on other days) for the time being.

ok schedule me for the 15 races a day and ill start sending you tickets as of tommorrow....ive already FR you from GT___500 :sly:

ok schedule me for the 15 races a day and ill start sending you tickets as of tommorrow....ive already FR you from GT___500 :sly:

Just accepted FR. Will start racing you once you show up in my Manage Drivers screen. One last thing I need to know, do you want me to leave one of your drivers free, or do you want me to race all of them (in which case you can't host any races yourself)?

no ive taken my main driver of shared so i can use him still...:dopey:

thanks again for this mate, much appreciated....

no ive taken my main driver of shared so i can use him still...:dopey:

thanks again for this mate, much appreciated....

Well, as soon as you put that driver online again, he'll be used. And you're welcome! ;)

Hi again.

Slowly rebuilding my ticket collection and I would like your help again.

This time I can offer you a 1972, 1984 and Historic Rally in exchange for your 1995, 1983 and 1954.

As next week I will be traveling a lot I would to schedule for the 26, 27, and 28 if that's OK with you.

Thank you.

Hi I can trade you a level 22 and 23 ticket for your 2005 and 2006 tickets on the 19th and 20th.

Hi again.

Slowly rebuilding my ticket collection and I would like your help again.

This time I can offer you a 1972, 1984 and Historic Rally in exchange for your 1995, 1983 and 1954.

As next week I will be traveling a lot I would to schedule for the 26, 27, and 28 if that's OK with you.

Thank you.

Hi genuino,

I've just gotten the Historic Rally Car ticket today, and don't really need another right now. So how about I schedule you in for the 26th and 27th to trade your '72 and '84 for my '83 and '54, and I'll send you the '95 on the next day I don't manage to schedule a trade (will most likely be before the 26th)? Just take it as a freebie to help you along with rebuilding your ticket collection. ;)

Hi I can trade you a level 22 and 23 ticket for your 2005 and 2006 tickets on the 19th and 20th.

Hi SQLNinja,

I don't really give tickets for level 22 and 23 tickets (see OP), but how about if I don't manage to schedule a trade for any of my wanted "primary" tickets on those days, I'll do the trade?

doctorrg
Hi SQLNinja,

I don't really give tickets for level 22 and 23 tickets (see OP), but how about if I don't manage to schedule a trade for any of my wanted "primary" tickets on those days, I'll do the trade?

Sounds like a plan.

Sounds like a plan.

Ok, you're in the schedule (if you can see it, that is). Given that with genuino's two pending tickets there are only 5 left that I need, you may be in luck. But I'll throw you out should anyone offer to trade a primary on any of those days.

That's mighty nice of you. But I think by then I will have a 1977, so I will send it instead of the historic rally ticket.

I surely appreciate your gesture though!!

That's mighty nice of you. But I think by then I will have a 1977, so I will send it instead of the historic rally ticket.

I surely appreciate your gesture though!!

Alright then, scheduled you in for the 3 days.

Hi,
I've got 1942, 1978 and 1982
I'd like your 0miles/0switches light yellow RUF RGT '00, I can trade on the 29th for any ticket of your choice
I'm not sure if you have a medium blue RUF RGT '00? if so, I'd like it too
let me know
cheers

jvr
Hi,
I've got 1942, 1978 and 1982
I'd like your 0miles/0switches light yellow RUF RGT '00, I can trade on the 29th for any ticket of your choice
I'm not sure if you have a medium blue RUF RGT '00? if so, I'd like it too
let me know
cheers

The medium blue is the darkish blue looking one with the light blue paint chip, right? I'm going to re-check to make sure, after my current remote race has finished. Actually, I might just put it online then. If you send me a FR, you can have a look at it first to make sure it's the one you want.

Edit: Just checked, and no, I don't have it. Confused myself with the "bl" in my listing, that actually meant black. Remembered the medium blue from the 3400S.

I can trade my light yellow RGT for the '78, though. When is your next available trade slot that fits in with my schedule?

Last edited:
doctorrg
The medium blue is the darkish blue looking one with the light blue paint chip, right? I'm going to re-check to make sure, after my current remote race has finished. Actually, I might just put in online then. If you send me a FR, you can have a look at it first to make sure it's the one you want.

FR sent!
cheers

Back