Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
50 races for A.Senna please! :lol:

I will send you FRs, I have a 1974 bd ticket on my subaccount and the man with the yellow helmet is on my main. I can send today.

regards

That's fine, if it's the only driver you've got shared (on the one account that is). ;) Maybe I should clarify that you cannot pick your driver if you've got more than one shared, but I pick them for you. Just in case one would get the impression they can just pick one of their drivers for me to race. Not doing that. Only doing what's within the power of yonis' widget.

I will send you FRs, I have a 1974 bd ticket on my subaccount and the man with the yellow helmet is on my main. I can send today.

Will accept them later today.

Since I don´t do any offline B-Spec at all. all of my drivers are online. I thought you could do a 50 races special training just for my Senna Bob. :lol:

So maybe we can trade for cars, you have some 0/0 cars I might be interested in or maybe you have an 0 switch UCD car that I need like a Pure Silver Metallic Mini One, a coloradorot Ford Ka,a VW Lupo 1.4 Soft Blue or a VW New Beetle Yellow?

Let me know!

Since I don´t do any offline B-Spec at all. all of my drivers are online. I thought you could do a 50 races special training just for my Senna Bob. :lol:

Ok, maybe I should add some further clarification then, as I'm not going to start any races by hand. You only get a particular one of your drivers raced if it's the only one online, or, if all your other drivers online are sitting above $20M. The latter I can do as well.

So maybe we can trade for cars, you have some 0/0 cars I might be interested in or maybe you have an 0 switch UCD car that I need like a Pure Silver Metallic Mini One, a coloradorot Ford Ka,a VW Lupo 1.4 Soft Blue or a VW New Beetle Yellow?

Let me know!

I'll check in a little while whether I've got any of these UCD cars 0 switch. Happy to trade any of my 0/0 cars as well. My next available car slot is on the 25th.

Hello Doctor,

I can trade you a 1944 and 1967 ticket on 25.08. and 26.08.
I want the 100 b-spec races for it.

Deal?

Greets
Stu

The 25th is fine. When you have one of the UCD cars that I need and I don´t find it until then you can send it otherwise I take a pick out of your 0/0 cars. I can send you 1974 bd or any other ticket or 0/0 car from my main. Just let me know what you want most and I will send it in the next days. 👍

Hello Doctor,

I can trade you a 1944 and 1967 ticket on 25.08. and 26.08.
I want the 100 b-spec races for it.

Deal?

Greets
Stu

Ok, I'm just about to add a further clarification to the opening post, but what I mean here is that I put your account into my 'Always Use' category until the total number of races for your account (the accumulate of all your shared drivers) reaches 50. 100 for two tickets.

If that's what you understood, then yes, it's a deal. Are the 25th and 26th your next open trade slots, as I've got remote race slots available now?

The 25th is fine. When you have one of the UCD cars that I need and I don´t find it until then you can send it otherwise I take a pick out of your 0/0 cars. I can send you 1974 bd or any other ticket or 0/0 car from my main. Just let me know what you want most and I will send it in the next days. 👍

Checked, and out of these I've only got the Yellow Beetle. 0 switch at 22264 km.

Checked, and out of these I've only got the Yellow Beetle. 0 switch at 22264 km.

that´s great! Let´s talk again on the 24th, when I don´t find the Beetle in my UCD until then you can send the car! 👍

I will send you the 1974 ticket in the next days. :cheers:

that´s great! Let´s talk again on the 24th, when I don´t find the Beetle in my UCD until then you can send the car! 👍

I will send you the 1974 ticket in the next days. :cheers:

Ok, talk on the 24th. Just let me know then whether you want the Beetle, or which of my 0/0 cars you want. Cheers!

Ok, I'm just about to add a further clarification to the opening post, but what I mean here is that I put your account into my 'Always Use' category until the total number of races for your account (the accumulate of all your shared drivers) reaches 50. 100 for two tickets.

If that's what you understood, then yes, it's a deal. Are the 25th and 26th your next open trade slots, as I've got remote race slots available now?

yes, that´s what I understood! :) So deal mate.

again yes, 25th and 26th are my next free trading slots.

Ticket sent! Thanks for the trade! 👍

Also got 1990. Next free slot for me is the 30th.

Feel free to send FR earlier, so I can start with some races.

Also got 1990. Next free slot for me is the 30th.

Received, thanks! Tentatively booked you in for the 30th. Please confirm, or let me know if you've already made other arrangements.

I've got 67 and 70, and level 22 and 23. I'm really looking for the 2003 ticket the most. After that I want any other year tickets after 1998. I'm free to trade at anytime, and I probably will if I can find the 2003 ticket today.

I've got 67 and 70, and level 22 and 23. I'm really looking for the 2003 ticket the most. After that I want any other year tickets after 1998. I'm free to trade at anytime, and I probably will if I can find the 2003 ticket today.

Hi terminsel, unfortunately, I do not give tickets for either of those, and even if I did, my next free trading slot would be on the 26th of August (GMT).

Received, thanks! Tentatively booked you in for the 30th. Please confirm, or let me know if you've already made other arrangements.

Ok 30th is fine by me. For me a 1963 ticket in return please 👍

Last of the 3 received. Thank You! 👍

Ok 30th is fine by me. For me a 1963 ticket in return please 👍

Trade again on the 30th!

So to finalize, I will send you 88, 95 and 97 and you will send me 91, 96 and 99 in that order. Sorry again and thank you.

genuino, you're up first next week!

Cheers guys!

Almost forgot...

Check your logs! ;) Gave you a three for two deal, and you'll likely pick up a few more races, as I've put you in my random/reciprocate list.

Last edited:

This just kept bothering me. :lol:

And I am now in a position to actually offer you this deal! OP has been updated with new terms for "premium" remote racing! ;)

And Dr.Mabuse666, that setup fee would be waived for you. Also, check your logs, been racing A.Senna exclusively. And yes, they're all freebies. Needed a test subject. :D

Hi,
I can give you a classic muscle ticket.
can I have a 1969 ticket for it?

Thanks for all the B-Spec Races so far!!!

Hi,
I can give you a classic muscle ticket.
can I have a 1969 ticket for it?

Sure. When is your next available trade slot? Mine is the 29th, and then I'm free from the 31st.

Thanks for all the B-Spec Races so far!!!

No worries. Well, you've paid (or will, rather) for a good deal of them, but you'll get a few more freebies while I have available slots. ;)

Sorry, I didn't read ^
before I made my offer.
I humbly withdraw
👍

I'll be moving a few of the tickets in the secondary category into the primary category when all my pending ticket trades are completed, and I've got no further obligations with respect to sending cars or tickets. Simply don't want to schedule my ticket/car slots too far in advance.

Last edited:
This just kept bothering me. :lol:

And I am now in a position to actually offer you this deal! OP has been updated with new terms for "premium" remote racing! ;)

And Dr.Mabuse666, that setup fee would be waived for you. Also, check your logs, been racing A.Senna exclusively. And yes, they're all freebies. Needed a test subject. :D

that´s great. 👍

thank you! :)

I will send you one of your requested tickets as soon as I have some free slots.

Sure. When is your next available trade slot? Mine is the 29th, and then I'm free from the 31st.

I think 29th is free. I have a look later on my schedule.

No worries. Well, you've paid (or will, rather) for a good deal of them, but you'll get a few more freebies while I have available slots. ;)

Very good mate. I will pay!
Thanks for the freebies!

Hi I'm looking for 05,06 and 07 b'day tickets I have all special,lv and some b'day tickets let me know if interested thanks.

I think 29th is free. I have a look later on my schedule.

Ok, let me know when you know for sure, and I'll put it in my schedule.

Hi I'm looking for 05,06 and 07 b'day tickets I have all special,lv and some b'day tickets let me know if interested thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm not immediately interested, but I'll likely be interested early next month, if you really shouldn't have gotten these by then. Just check back early September should you still be looking for these.

Back