Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
That's fine, and yes, 100 remote races it is. 👍

Edit: Did you want 100 races for a particular driver (that's an option for RUFs), or the 'accumulated total' option?

You can race all six.

Hi there, I'll have to wait for oldbloke007 to finish sending (unless he tells me what's still coming) to see which of those I still need, but I'd take the rest. What do you want for it? Horns, paints or remote races?

Horns will be OK, I want to collectem all :) I'll wait then 👍

I have Horns: 13, 35, 41, 47, 62, 68, 71, 90, 103, 110, 117, 118, 120, 123, 127, 147, 150, 166, 181, 188, 203, 210, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216, 217, 220, 228, 238, 249, 258, 266, 271

Hi mate,
I am sending horns as I don't collect them and don't really expect anything for them so go ahead with this trade if you like and I will check if I have any others for you when it is sorted.
Cheers mate have fun:)👍

Hi mate,
I am sending horns as I don't collect them and don't really expect anything for them so go ahead with this trade if you like and I will check if I have any others for you when it is sorted.
Cheers mate have fun:)👍

Thanks man 👍

I have Lupo Cup '03: * #17 - Green * #54 - Orange * #77 - Black * #78 - Light Blue * can't trade until 11/14 though

Horns will be OK, I want to collectem all :) I'll wait then 👍

Ok, let me add the last set of horns oldbloke007 sent when I get on next, and then we can schedule some trade dates for horns.

I have Lupo Cup '03: * #17 - Green * #54 - Orange * #77 - Black * #78 - Light Blue * can't trade until 11/14 though

Ok, what do you want for these? 5 paints + 5 horns each? I guess if you're after horns at the moment, and are not looking for paints, I can probably do 10 horns instead. And if you trade that much, I can equally throw in some free horns at the end. Unless you were looking for something else for these?

Yay it turns out i can send on the 17th, is that cool?

Yes, that's cool.

Ok, let me add the last set of horns oldbloke007 sent when I get on next, and then we can schedule some trade dates for horns.

Ok, what do you want for these? 5 paints + 5 horns each? I guess if you're after horns at the moment, and are not looking for paints, I can probably do 10 horns instead. And if you trade that much, I can equally throw in some free horns at the end. Unless you were looking for something else for these?

Hmmm... lets finish with the horns first 👍

Hmmm... lets finish with the horns first 👍

I've updated my mygt horns section. When do you want to trade for horns? I've got slots available starting now. And which horns do you want in return? Edit: Having a mygt page with your horns up to date would be helpful too. ;)

Hi mate.
Let me know when you are ready for me to send more horns and I will keep an eye out for that and an answer on the academy car we spoke of earlier.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍

Hi mate.
Let me know when you are ready for me to send more horns and I will keep an eye out for that and an answer on the academy car we spoke of earlier.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍

Actually, I could take another 5 horns right now. ;)

I haven't thought about what I want for the car yet, but why don't I just send it between Thursday and next Monday, and we can talk about what you'll send back later? I'm in no hurry.

Actually, I could take another 5 horns right now. ;)

I haven't thought about what I want for the car yet, but why don't I just send it between Thursday and next Monday, and we can talk about what you'll send back later? I'm in no hurry.

Hi mate.
That sounds like a most generous offer indeed. Thanks.:)
Have sent another 5 horns. Sorry for the delay but I had to have lunch or I would have got shot by she who cooks!
I have some of the cars I mentioned on my alt G0sub1 which is much less used than my main account and so could send much more quickly. I always try and leave a couple of slots here and there in case of emergencies. If you could tell me which account you want the cars to go to I will send f/r tomorrow.
I didn't check other posts to see what others were offering as I was running out of screens and have to head off to work soon so hope I haven't upset anyone else's trades. I only have 270,271 left to send tomorrow.
I know guys who have all the horns so if you get stuck I am sure if I ask nicely I could find you a few more.
Well once again I have posted a chapter of war and peace so I had better leave you to it.:)
Cheers mate thank you:tup:👍

Hi mate.
That sounds like a most generous offer indeed. Thanks.:)

Have put you into my schedule for next Monday, though I may send earlier, will have to see.

Have sent another 5 horns. [...]
I didn't check other posts to see what others were offering as I was running out of screens and have to head off to work soon so hope I haven't upset anyone else's trades.

Don't worry about it, firstly, you were already sending before there were any offers for horns, and secondly, it wasn't you, it was genuino. ;) Seems he was sending me some I was still missing too. Thanks guys! 👍

I have Horns: 13, 35, 41, 47, 62, 68, 71, 90, 103, 110, 117, 118, 120, 123, 127, 147, 150, 166, 181, 188, 203, 210, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216, 217, 220, 228, 238, 249, 258, 266, 271

Ok, what I'm still missing currently from this list is (not including 271):

13, 41, 47, 71, 103, 120, 123, 127, 147, 150, 166, 181, 188, 203, 211, 212, 214, 217, 228, 238, 249, 258, 266

Which is 23, or 5 trade days. I'll gladly give you 30 for those, given I've only gotten some very recently. Let me know when you want to trade. I can send 30 horns of your choice over the next 2 weeks.

Have put you into my schedule for next Monday, though I may send earlier, will have to see.

Don't worry about it, firstly, you were already sending before there were any offers for horns, and secondly, it wasn't you, it was genuino. ;) Seems he was sending me some I was still missing too. Thanks guys! 👍

Thanks mate.
No rush for the car.
Sounds like I will have to trade with that Genuino.
Sounds like a top bloke.:lol::lol:
Once the dust has settled on the horn collection I will see whats left to get and see what I can do.
Cheers mate thanks. :)👍

Hi I have lupo cup car #19 black and lupo GTI cup cars #54 orange and #78 blue if you want to keep racing my drivers I can start sending on the 2nd let me know if your interested thanks

Hi I have lupo cup car #19 black and lupo GTI cup cars #54 orange and #78 blue if you want to keep racing my drivers I can start sending on the 2nd let me know if your interested thanks

Sure. 👍

Thanks mate.
No rush for the car.
Sounds like I will have to trade with that Genuino.
Sounds like a top bloke.:lol::lol:
Once the dust has settled on the horn collection I will see whats left to get and see what I can do.
Cheers mate thanks. :)👍

No worries about the horns, I'm not collecting them because I really want them, it's just that I had more than half already and figured I may as well. Gave you a good deal of races overnight, and have put you into my random list now, where you will pick up some races here and there. Of course, if you'd have more drivers shared, you'd likely pick up more races. ;)

Last edited:
I have a 0/0 RUF Yellowbird. From what I've read you only offer cars for RUF's and not paints?

I have a 0/0 RUF Yellowbird. From what I've read you only offer cars for RUF's and not paints?

I offer everything in my list for RUFs (it's just that you can't currently have cars or tickets for anything but RUFs), but only for RUFs I don't yet have. I do have the Yellowbird already, I'm missing the off-white and medium blue CTR2.

No worries about the horns, I'm not collecting them because I really want them, it's just that I had more than half already and figured I may as well. Gave you a good deal of races overnight, and have put you into my random list now, where you will pick up some races here and there. Of course, if you'd have more drivers shared, you'd likely pick up more races. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hi mate.
Thanks for races. Genuino has been doing some for me as well. Bobs hadn't seen the light of day for a while so they won't know what hit them.
Sent final 2 horns.
I also have the RUF CTR2 96 in off white so if you wanted to complete them that could be one of the cars for the academy if you would like.I have it on my alt as well so should be able to get it out fairly quickly.
Cheers mate have a great day.:)👍

Hi mate.
Thanks for races. Genuino has been doing some for me as well. Bobs hadn't seen the light of day for a while so they won't know what hit them.
Sent final 2 horns.
I also have the RUF CTR2 96 in off white so if you wanted to complete them that could be one of the cars for the academy if you would like.I have it on my alt as well so should be able to get it out fairly quickly.
Cheers mate have a great day.:)👍

Off-white CTR2, I'll take that one, though wait till I confirm! I've offered someone a deal earlier in case their OCD CTR2 is off-white. If it isn't, I'll take yours. 👍

Off-white CTR2, I'll take that one, though wait till I confirm! I've offered someone a deal earlier in case their OCD CTR2 is off-white. If it isn't, I'll take yours. 👍

Great will wait to hear. Checked my alt and it has blue version of same car but I don't know if it is light blue or medium blue:dunce:
Might have to try and find picture as I suspect it is light blue
Cheers:)

Great will wait to hear. Checked my alt and it has blue version of same car but I don't know if it is light blue or medium blue:dunce:
Might have to try and find picture as I suspect it is light blue
Cheers:)

Is it this color, with a very light looking paint chip, or is it this color with a darker looking paint chip? The latter is the Light Blue. The former is the one I'm still missing.

Yeh sorry mate it is the light blue one. Got pretty close tho seeing as I only have 2. Are all the colours and cars on this website?
Cheers mate thanks:)

Hi there, pretty much was racing all your drivers non-stop for the last couple of days and have already shot past the 300 races, but I'll throw in another 100 free races later, given you've traded quite a bit here. Cheers! 👍

I also have the RUF CTR2 96 in off white so if you wanted to complete them that could be one of the cars for the academy if you would like.

I'll take it! :)

Thanks for that. If you can't get it let me know and I will see what I can do.👍

It would certainly make a nice second car. ;) There's no need, though. You can equally throw in the white Lutecia, if you have it. And only throw in a second car if you've got a free slot. No rush at all. 👍 Going to send the GT-R on Monday.

Back