Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
How about 63:)
I am sending cars for the next 3 days and then 4 days next week. Would it be easier if I just picked a number each time I send and post?
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

How about 63:)
I am sending cars for the next 3 days and then 4 days next week. Would it be easier if I just picked a number each time I send and post?
Cheers mate thanks.:)👍

It would be if everyone plays along, as I really want to give pick in the order I receive cars. But if everyone would check the last posts and then posts their next number immediately after they've send, that would work best.

Got any Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01? Decided to collect these as well, and just added them to the OP. Currently give 24 hours of 'Always Use' racing for all of your drivers for it.

It would be if everyone plays along, as I really want to give pick in the order I receive cars. But if everyone would check the last posts and then posts their next number immediately after they've send, that would work best.

Got any Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01? Decided to collect these as well, and just added them to the OP. Currently give 24 hours of 'Always Use' racing for all of your drivers for it.

No worries mate.
Will post and then wait for call.
I have a couple of the Suzukis. Will have a look tomorrow and let you know.
Cheers mate thanks.:)

No worries mate.
Will post and then wait for call.

You can post your next number immediately after you've sent the car, just check the last couple of posts, that nobody hasn't just posted a number I haven't added to the OP yet. From now until the 15th it's really only you and genuino picking numbers, so it should really be fine. :)

I have a couple of the Suzukis. Will have a look tomorrow and let you know.

Cheers! 👍

New Beetle cup car #21 Silver sent:tup:

And I'll take #21 just like the car if you please:)

Thanks for the cars!!👍👍

One final thing: is your Lancia Stratos color red monza?

later on I'll check to see what color are my GSX-Rs. Cheers:tup:👍

New Beetle cup car #21 Silver sent:tup:

And I'll take #21 just like the car if you please:)

Thanks for the cars!!👍👍

One final thing: is your Lancia Stratos color red monza?

later on I'll check to see what color are my GSX-Rs. Cheers:tup:👍

Will receive car next time I get on there, #21 added to OP for you. 👍

No, I don't have the Stratos in Red Monza. Mine was York Green, and I think my other two are Orange and Blu.

Thanks for checking on the GSX-Rs, was more of a last minute thing to still try to get them before the holidays, but I want to fully investigate the steering wheel oddities, and figured I may as well complete my collection in 0/0 while I'm at it (or at least try to). :lol:

Hi mate.
Black Nissan mm-r cup car sent.
I have the suzuki thing in yellow which I have booked to you on the 12th if you still need it.:)
Cheers mate. Thanks:tup:

Hi mate.
Black Nissan mm-r cup car sent.

Thanks. Don't forget to pick your next lottery number! ;)

I have the suzuki thing in yellow which I have booked to you on the 12th if you still need it.:)
Cheers mate. Thanks:tup:

Still need it. Will mark the Yellow pending. What do you want for it, heaps more remote races, or should I make a note to send another Ticket 1000 to your alt sometime during the holidays (can't give you a date, and it could well be in the new year)?

Thanks. Don't forget to pick your next lottery number! ;)

Still need it. Will mark the Yellow pending. What do you want for it, heaps more remote races, or should I make a note to send another Ticket 1000 to your alt sometime during the holidays (can't give you a date, and it could well be in the new year)?

Hi mate.
Will go with 45. Yeh might go with a ticket at some stage as I have heaps of cash thanks to you.:)
Cheers mate.

Hi mate.
Will go with 45. Yeh might go with a ticket at some stage as I have heaps of cash thanks to you.:)
Cheers mate.

45 added to OP! 👍

If you want something that isn't a ticket 1000, please let me know by the 16th, as I'm not actually sure I'll come on here during my holidays at all. And if I haven't send it yet, you can always change your mind by sending me a message on GT5 to drbrg. But please use GT5 mail, not PSN, as it actually properly notifies you of a message (I tend to find PSN messages days later, when I happen to check).

Cheers mate!

Last edited:
45 added to OP! 👍

If you want something that isn't a ticket 1000, please let me know by the 16th, as I'm not actually sure I'll come on here during my holidays at all. And if I haven't send it yet, you can always change your mind by sending me a message on GT5 to drbrg. But please use GT5 mail, not PSN, as it actually properly notifies you of a message (I tend to find PSN messages days later, when I happen to check).

Cheers mate!

No worries mate. Thanks for the offer.:)
Might just stick with a ticket when and if you feel like it. They have been pretty good to me of late and it saves either of us having to think to much while on holidays.
Cheers mate.

i have a dark gray 0/0/0 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 but cant send for about a week still interested in it?

No worries mate. Thanks for the offer.:)
Might just stick with a ticket when and if you feel like it. They have been pretty good to me of late and it saves either of us having to think to much while on holidays.
Cheers mate.

No worries. You could always change the Ticket 1000 I'll send on the 15th for a car, and then I'll send the two Ticket 1000 sometime during the holidays. Probably good not having to think during that time. :lol:

i have a dark gray 0/0/0 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 but cant send for about a week still interested in it?

It's the 15th in a week, GMT that is, maybe it'll still be your 14th? Did you think of sending on your 14th after the reset? If so, that's fine, and I can book you in for the 15th GMT. You did want a full day of non-stop remote racing for it?

New Beetle cup car (black) sent:tup:

I have checked my GSX-R and you have them already. If you want it I can probably find you the blue metallic one and send it sometime this year (hopefully).

For the lottery I'll take number 93 please.

Cheers!!:)

New Beetle cup car (black) sent:tup:

I have checked my GSX-R and you have them already. If you want it I can probably find you the blue metallic one and send it sometime this year (hopefully).

For the lottery I'll take number 93 please.

Cheers!!:)

Will get it later tonight, when I get on there next to switch it off (I think my PS3 is due for a rest :lol:), added your number to OP earlier! 👍

Let's wait and see with the Blue Metallic, still trying to pick it up before the 16th.

Last edited:
It's the 15th in a week, GMT that is, maybe it'll still be your 14th? Did you think of sending on your 14th after the reset? If so, that's fine, and I can book you in for the 15th GMT. You did want a full day of non-stop remote racing for it?

i think it will be the 15th (your 16th) after the reset for me i have exactly 7 cars to finish my current trade and yes i would like the 24hr b-spec please

i think it will be the 15th (your 16th) after the reset for me i have exactly 7 cars to finish my current trade and yes i would like the 24hr b-spec please

Ok, that's fine. Make sure to send before 10am GMT on the 16th (GMT) to get your entry for the lottery draw, and I might have to do two half days for you, but you'll get a full 24 hours in my 'Always Use' list racing all of your available drivers, all 6 if you've got 6 shared and available.

Hi mate.
Yellow Suzuki sent.:)
Was going to send Green ZZII but had it marked off in diary. Probably human failure. Can you confirm you haven't got it yet and I will send it over on the 12th.

Hi mate.
Yellow Suzuki sent.:)

Cheers! You can pick your number after you've sent, don't forget! Pick your next one.

Was going to send Green ZZII but had it marked off in diary. Probably human failure. Can you confirm you haven't got it yet and I will send it over on the 12th.

Don't have it yet. Got Red, Silver Metallic and Blue Metallic.

Cheers mate! 👍

hi mate, FR sent. have spaces so i can send early.....today and tomorrow....if you accept quick enough 👍

Hey i have the last GSX-R you need but cant send until monday, maybe tuesday?

12th or 13th are absolutely fine. Should I book you in for 24 hours? Just let me know what day you'll send. Either is fine, though.

12th or 13th are absolutely fine. Should I book you in for 24 hours? Just let me know what day you'll send. Either is fine, though.
Well im not certain about dates as ive got a few giveaways booked but im fairly sure im free the 13th so expect it then, yes please put me down for the 24hr service.

Hi mate.
Just sent Sunset Pearl speed 12.:)
If I have to pick a number 12 seems fitting.
Cheers mate.:)

Thanks, and added to OP. 👍

gazelle68, you've still got one number to pick, two if you're doing it after sending the next car.

You can pick a number now as soon as you've sent, simply check the OP and the posts from after the last OP update.

Hi mate, 2nd car sent.
Would like to pick numbers 4 & 68 please. Thanks for the trades, will hook up again in the new year. Merry christmas to ya.

Latest Posts

Back