Closed for trading -- Winner of the prize draw inside

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 547 comments
Happy new year mate!!

I can do the two Mugens on Monday and Tuesday if you are game.

Also have the Lancia Stratos (red monza and dark blue) and should get the black Spyker sometimes this month.

for the two Mugens I'd like the superblack and grey GT-R academy cars;) that is if you re OK with it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Happy new year mate!!

I can do the two Mugens on Monday and Tuesday if you are game.

Also have the Lancia Stratos (red monza and dark blue) and should get the black Spyker sometimes this month.

for the two Mugens I'd like the superblack and grey GT-R academy cars;) that is if you re OK with it.

Cheers

Happy new year!! Didn't even think to check my own thread :lol:, while I've been waiting (still am) for that bloody update. :grumpy: I'll book you in for Mon, Tue next week then for the two Mugen for the GT-R Academy. As for the Stratos, I've got the dark blue one, it simply isn't where I want it. But if you've got it, I can send you something else for it, given I will have to use up a trade day anyhow to get it to my alt. Same for the Spyker, but don't worry about that one if you're still waiting on it. Let me know what you want for the two Stratos.

Happy new year everyone, I'm open for trading!! :)

Happy new year!! Didn't even think to check my own thread :lol:, while I've been waiting (still am) for that bloody update. :grumpy: I'll book you in for Mon, Tue next week then for the two Mugen for the GT-R Academy. As for the Stratos, I've got the dark blue one, it simply isn't where I want it. But if you've got it, I can send you something else for it, given I will have to use up a trade day anyhow to get it to my alt. Same for the Spyker, but don't worry about that one if you're still waiting on it. Let me know what you want for the two Stratos.

Happy new year everyone, I'm open for trading!! :)

Splendid so let's book Mon, Tue for the Mugens and then we'll worry about the two stratos, I will probably be looking for more Academy cars, which like you and your Stratos I have but in the wrong place. I believe one is the white GT-R but I just can't remember the other...:ouch: I'll get back to you with a more precise schedule tomorrow.👍

I've got the Stratos in Monza Red. I'll trade for a Vibrant Red GT-R Academy..

looking to fill you 25th & 26th slot

i have a few 0/0/0 cars your looking for,so have a look in my 0/0/0 garage and let me know

Splendid so let's book Mon, Tue for the Mugens and then we'll worry about the two stratos, I will probably be looking for more Academy cars, which like you and your Stratos I have but in the wrong place. I believe one is the white GT-R but I just can't remember the other...:ouch: I'll get back to you with a more precise schedule tomorrow.👍

No worries. I'll mark them pending for now and we worry about the schedule later.

Sorry RagingPwner, but genuino was first with the Stratos. Do you have anything else I'm still looking for by any chance?

looking to fill you 25th & 26th slot

i have a few 0/0/0 cars your looking for,so have a look in my 0/0/0 garage and let me know

I'll book you in for those two dates, as you have a few cars I'm looking for. Will tell you which two cars I want well before then. Do you know what you want yet? I'm fine if you want to leave it open for now, as long as I know before the 24th/25th reset.

No worries. I'll mark them pending for now and we worry about the schedule later.

Sorry RagingPwner, but genuino was first with the Stratos. Do you have anything else I'm still looking for by any chance?

If you want to book with RagingPwner about the red Stratos, that would be perfectly OK with me as well. We can swap it with the Black Spyker (which I should have on the 25th at the latest).

If you want to book with RagingPwner about the red Stratos, that would be perfectly OK with me as well. We can swap it with the Black Spyker (which I should have on the 25th at the latest).

I don't mind either way, so I'm leaving it up to RagingPwner.

RagingPwner, if you're up for the trade, it's all yours.

hi mate can you slot me in for

RUF
3400's'00.. - dark yellow
btr'86... - medium blue

i will be able to send a day or 2 early,so if you let me know what you want,i'll get them over to you

I don't mind either way, so I'm leaving it up to RagingPwner.

RagingPwner, if you're up for the trade, it's all yours.

Yes I'm down for a trade. Can I switch it to either a blade silver or brilliant silver 370z Academy instead? If so, the next date I'm open is 2/20 if you want to schedule a trade.

Gray GT-R Academy sent early. Also, let's swap the Monza Red Stratos for the Black Spyker. Let me know when you know what you want for it, and when you want it. 👍

Never mind. Got a trade already.

No worries.

hi mate can you slot me in for

RUF
3400's'00.. - dark yellow
btr'86... - medium blue

i will be able to send a day or 2 early,so if you let me know what you want,i'll get them over to you

You're down for those two, and I'll have a look and let you know my tonight.

Yes I'm down for a trade. Can I switch it to either a blade silver or brilliant silver 370z Academy instead? If so, the next date I'm open is 2/20 if you want to schedule a trade.

Ugh! It's not that I'm in a rush to get the Stratos, but I don't really like to plan ahead for a whole month in advance, but if you let me know which of those you want, and send me a FR, I'll send it to you on the next day I can't get a trade for, and then you can send on 2/20?

Ugh! It's not that I'm in a rush to get the Stratos, but I don't really like to plan ahead for a whole month in advance, but if you let me know which of those you want, and send me a FR, I'll send it to you on the next day I can't get a trade for, and then you can send on 2/20?

I hear you. I'll get you a FR whenever PSN lets me back on. I'm about 5 days ahead of my current schedule so I can sneak you in within the next 2 or 3 days if that will work out better for you? I'll take the Blade Silver 370z.

i have speed 12 in Moonracker black and blue pearlescent o/o/o. I will trade for 1997 birthday tickets if you still need them

Gray GT-R Academy sent early. Also, let's swap the Monza Red Stratos for the Black Spyker. Let me know when you know what you want for it, and when you want it. 👍

GT-R received:) Thanks a lot:tup: Will change to the black Spiker and the earliest I can send will probably by the end of next week, I can probably bump some other guys as I am a little bit ahead in my schedule if you are in a hurry. And for the fourth car I would love the red Tommy Kaira ZZ II.

I have a few more cars you are currently looking for. But due to my very poor record, let's schedule those at a later date, if you are still looking for them:)

I hear you. I'll get you a FR whenever PSN lets me back on. I'm about 5 days ahead of my current schedule so I can sneak you in within the next 2 or 3 days if that will work out better for you? I'll take the Blade Silver 370z.

If you can sneak me in within the next 2 or 3 days, let me know, and I can probably sneak you in after the next reset. Otherwise, just book me in for 2/20, and I'll send on the next day I can't get a trade for. Both would work for me, whatever suits you better.

i have speed 12 in Moonracker black and blue pearlescent o/o/o. I will trade for 1997 birthday tickets if you still need them

Yes, I still need them. Did you want 2 x 1997 tickets for them? When can you trade?

GT-R received:) Thanks a lot:tup: Will change to the black Spiker and the earliest I can send will probably by the end of next week, I can probably bump some other guys as I am a little bit ahead in my schedule if you are in a hurry. And for the fourth car I would love the red Tommy Kaira ZZ II.

Did you tell me what the third car was you wanted? And no worries as to the rest.

If you can sneak me in within the next 2 or 3 days, let me know, and I can probably sneak you in after the next reset. Otherwise, just book me in for 2/20, and I'll send on the next day I can't get a trade for. Both would work for me, whatever suits you better.

Yes, I still need them. Did you want 2 x 1997 tickets for them? When can you trade?

Did you tell me what the third car was you wanted? And no worries as to the rest.

i can send one if you can send 97 today also I also have the 3 new matte paints https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240596

if you have big trade schedule tell me when and i send day before ok i live east coast usa my reset at 7:00 pm my time.

Trade schedule is in OP. My next free day is 24/01. And I've already got multiples of the three new matte. ;)

ok its 19th here so like five days - + i will add you in three days with info in message on trade you want black or blue for 97 ticket all i need is 97 tickets right now

ok its 19th here so like five days - + i will add you in three days with info in message on trade you want black or blue for 97 ticket all i need is 97 tickets right now

Ok, I'll add you to my schedule for the 24th, which likely is your 23rd. Let's put the black one down for now.

I have a car to send tonight.. but I will sneak you in tomorrow. :sly:

Ok, I can send after you've accepted my FR (CurrentlyFapping, I take it?). Is the PSN still down?

Yes that is my PSN name. I think it's supposed to be down for another 3 or 4 hours but from reading around the forum people have been able to sign in.. you just have to keep trying. I will check in a few minutes.

doctorrg
Is the PSN still down?

I have been able to race onlie, send cars, but for the life of me I can't run the remote widget no matterbhow hard I try.

Now, to get back on topic, The third car I need is the white Gt-r academy car. I might have forgot to tell you:(

Yes that is my PSN name. I think it's supposed to be down for another 3 or 4 hours but from reading around the forum people have been able to sign in.. you just have to keep trying. I will check in a few minutes.

I've sent you a FR. Will keep an eye out for your acceptance.

Edit: Car sent!

I have been able to race onlie, send cars, but for the life of me I can't run the remote widget no matterbhow hard I try.

Now, to get back on topic, The third car I need is the white Gt-r academy car. I might have forgot to tell you:(

Ok, I had that one down, but I wasn't entirely sure about it. White GT-R Academy it is. As for remote racing, mine's been going non-stop for the last 20 hours, presumably because I was logged in prior to the downtime. As for PSN, some people were able to log out and back in, while others seem to have had issues to log in in the first place. I wasn't game to log out and back in yet, that's why I just left it doing remote races. You got quite a few. ;)

I have the cizeta canary, I would like a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 :)

Excellent. My next available trade day is the 30th, though, is that ok with you?

Last edited:
Back