CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 49

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 88 comments
^^^ That's too big GatorAdam. You should read the rules in the first post or your entry won't be considered for the poll.

FINAL ENTRY

Big me baby!

^^^ That's too big GatorAdam. You should read the rules in the first post or your entry won't be considered for the poll.

I must have edited it as you were posting. Read the rules but had some of my initial coding messed up. Should be fine now.

Question for Captain Roh: Do the 'modifications' include RM mods? I see there are a couple of entries with RM models so far.

Question for Captain Roh: Do the 'modifications' include RM mods? I see there are a couple of entries with RM models so far.

I'm glad you brought this up Nato, as I've only just had chance to check in and I noticed this myself.

I thought it would be self explanatory, but to be clear, no. Race modded cars are not eligible. The modification takes them from being street cars (👍) to race cars (👎)

I too have a question, if I may. This is my first time judging, and while I know to pick the best 25, I'm not sure what info to send to Slipz when the competition is over. Post number? Member name? Link to the photo? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks in advance :)

Slips will send you a PM asking for your choices, usually asking for post numbers. That's the easiest part of being a judge, picking them is much harder. And if anyone gives you flack for not picking theirs, it doesn't matter - you picked the 25 you liked most. Have fun.

FINAL ENTRY

grandvalleyspeedway4.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/grandvalleyspeedway4.jpg/ source

Last edited:
I'm glad you brought this up Nato, as I've only just had chance to check in and I noticed this myself.

I thought it would be self explanatory, but to be clear, no. Race modded cars are not eligible. The modification takes them from being street cars (👍) to race cars (👎)

Does this include my Stealth AMG on the first page?

Latest Posts

Back