*Closed*

This dude may be new to comps, but drifting he most definitely isn't new to :D
The guys has serious skill trust me! 👍

I am really looking to get into some comps here and there, i have only done a couple mini comps and i have to say i like the bit of pressure it brings being judged.

When is Registration closed?
Still didn't found a good car

Never. ;) Obviously, it's best to find a car to test/tune and figure out before the first round, but, it's up to you, when you register. :)

CT9A, mancocio, it's good guys. :) Anyone's welcome, regardless of experience. The W.M.A. tends to run lots of "beginner level" series, where we don't really give heavy penalties to newer drivers, and give more help/assistance/warnings, instead of penalties and reprimands.

Great thread an idea!

I live in Australia, and haven't seen much of this kind of thing, I may not have been looking hard enough but this sounds like it would be the best anyway!

I would be really interested in these, I'd be a beginner to comps but have been drifting for a while, would just need something to suit the timezone! Would be hard to sync with American and euro times haha!

Thanks guys!

Great thread an idea!

I live in Australia, and haven't seen much of this kind of thing, I may not have been looking hard enough but this sounds like it would be the best anyway!

I would be really interested in these, I'd be a beginner to comps but have been drifting for a while, would just need something to suit the timezone! Would be hard to sync with American and euro times haha!

Thanks guys!

We'll be organizing separate competitions for different timezones, given the amount of Australian/Oceanic drifters. Fear not! You shall not be skipped!

When are you going to post the track and the section we will be running?

I'm still deciding on this, but, expect a full list, with clipping points, etc., once I make my final list.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Well, there are 10 of us. That's enough to consider starting this up.

Let's start with some just-for-fun events, just to have some fun, get to know each other, and set up a procedure.

So, therefore, I'll ask that anyone who wants to judge, sign up now please! We'll also allow non-competing drifters (those who are in a different grouping) to vote as judges.

So, I'll start a to-do list:

1. Decide on a track!
  2. Decide on times!
  3. Post, post and post some more! I love your feedback! :sly:

I meant to sign up earlier, kind of forgot until now lol. I'm signed up for both the D1SL, and as a member of WMA. Looking forward to this :)

Same here i have yet to sign up is it to late? I am still deciding on a car to use right now though.

Edit: I just signed up.

Last edited:
I have Signed up but am not a member of the WMA... :P I think there's room? I Look forward to this! 👍

I have Signed up but am not a member of the WMA... :P I think there's room? I Look forward to this! 👍

There's still room. :)

Same here i have yet to sign up is it to late? I am still deciding on a car to use right now though.

Edit: I just signed up.

I'll allow some car changes, up to a certain date. I mean, I can't even specify yet, because we're still talking about 2 weeks' time.

I meant to sign up earlier, kind of forgot until now lol. I'm signed up for both the D1SL, and as a member of WMA. Looking forward to this :)

Welcome to the D1SL and the W.M.A.!

I'll check the Google Docs shortly, and then update the second post with all of the updated information you guys put in the registration. Great to have you guys. :)

Hey guys. This competition's still going. I'll work on the tracks lists etc. this week. :) With 13 current drifters, I'll be willing to run some testing stuff, while we gather more interest.

Therefore, I'll specify if attendance is recommended, or optional. Recommended means that it's best that you come, for points. Optional means that it's just extra practice and sorting some bugs out. :)

If a 14th or 16th member joins, we'll advance to running in two "divisions", for timezones. Until then, times will be for all 13 of us.

So do I have to register for the WMA too or just here? I'd like to sign up just not sure how to do so exactly lol

Sign up here, and the Registration process here, will tell you more about the D1SL and the W.M.A., depending on which answers you give, etc.

It's basically a very complex Google Docs. registration, which will allow you to read more on the W.M.A., while also allowing you to skip it, if you don't want to join the W.M.A.

MrMelancholy15
We'll be organizing separate competitions for different timezones, given the amount of Australian/Oceanic drifters. Fear not! You shall not be skipped!

I'm still deciding on this, but, expect a full list, with clipping points, etc., once I make my final list.

Thanks heaps!! I look forward to it! I'll keep checking back!

Thanks heaps!! I look forward to it! I'll keep checking back!

Yeah bud. :) We're almost already there, with a large number of drifters from both continents. Invite some more Australians, and we'll be good-to-go for both. :)

im envy in you guys ahahaha... hope to see some nice shot and please some video will be fun.

Photos are a given, if possible. Video might be possible. We'll see.

Anyways, are you envious because you aren't a part? I think there might be space for you; there is, if you want it.

MrMelancholy15
Photos are a given, if possible. Video might be possible. We'll see.

Anyways, are you envious because you aren't a part? I think there might be space for you; there is, if you want it.

Is this a comp if it is count me in psn:redsuns-deedub

Back